I'm dating the kind of slut willing to do anything that pleases me just to keep me happy. Ramming her ass...

I'm dating the kind of slut willing to do anything that pleases me just to keep me happy. Ramming her ass, threesome with another chick and face fucking her, have been covered. I need inspiration from you Sup Forumstards, what should I ask for next?
>inb4 scat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vX_ldEQMU50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get her to shave.

Have her find a guy to fuck you in the ass

fisting...

I've always wanted to watch my girlfriend masturbate for me... as in me go down between her legs and just stare at her pussy while she gets herself off.... get her to do that for you

Whatever you do OP, make sure you record it

I like this idea. Do this one OP

Then lick up all her pussy cream.

You get pegged with Lexington Steele sized strap on.

bumperino

Timestamp and pics of her.

You wait here for that timestamp, son.

You can't think of your own dirty ideas? Christ...

Fist her, for sure. Piss on her. Make her suck you after you've been inside her. Bonus points for ass to mouth. Rimjob. Get a dildo and put it in next to your cock. Put a butt plug in her and take her to dinner.

All of these are favorites around my house...

Have you even got her to toss your salad yet??

OP here, I get my salad tossed regularly and she has a dildo I've had her fit in her ass while I fucked her pussy. I was expecting more elaborate ideas, I think I'll have her blow me in public. She is dirty as fuck

beat her up of course
your choice to go kinky gentle or full brute
depending on how she makes you feel
also tie her up
orgasm denial, etc

I like your thinking

Just do a trips decides what you and her do thread.

Ask her to kill herself then fuck her corpse

Elaborate ideas? Do some of that fancy Japanese bondage. And then fist her. Me, I prefer to keep it simple and just fist her. But if you want to be elaborate, go for it...

>I think I'll have her blow me in public.
You haven't covered that already? Well, by all means!

if that is her, How about shaving that disgusting hair?

have her dress as a schoolgirl and scream DADDDYYYY when she comes from you fucking her ass?

Shave yea. But get a side chick or two to have and keep her as ur main if u like her that much and see if u can fuck any bitch u want like ur not together Just For sex.. and then have a relationship and sex of course with her.. Make her happy if she's that good to u

Im gonna try this with my girl

>Im in the same situation

For all of you complaining about her hair, I had her stop from shaving for an entire month just because she hated it.
>current pic of her

O yea and if she's sexy too idk what she looks like but that matters too.. That puss ys kinda sketchy

>I'm dating the kind of slut willing to do anything that pleases me just to keep me happy

Top. Fucking. Kek.
Let me correct that for you.

> I, a huge virgin beta faggot, am dating a gross fat virgin girl.

do this one OP

One thing that could help shaving is not cutting too close .. Like ur in a Barber shop how he does quick strokes not pressing on ur skin just kind of brushing it lightly over ur hair and ull get a better shave too.. U can Shave closer cuz ur not cutting ur self so u can keep going in other words .. Maybe it's the irritation she doesn't like? Idk

Hope that helps if it turns u on

tell the bitch to get a wax, if she can get fucked in the ass she can handle a wax. plus no in growns.

Does she look fat to you in any of these pictures I'm posting?

her skin looks yellow, she might have jaundice, or asian, i heard asians pretty contagious.

Different person but yes, she does.

Fingers never lie.

I was reading an article the other day, the latest research suggests that susceptibility might be hereditary.

tell her you're gonna roofie her and record the aftermath.
post results.

>Piss in her
Fix'd it for ya.

Make her give you a prostate orgasm with her dildo. That will spice things far up.

I've heard it feels better than cumming.

Go with 4some.. 3 chicks and you

the motto on the wall makes it pedo as fuck.
great pic user

go to a parking lot. have her suck off and swallow strangers dicks she might find repelling. but you decide who.

this is nothing but stupid. what pleasure comes for him?

this is like the most vanilla shit i have ever heard of

get her to blow you while your taking a shit.

lend her out. for money.

>threesome with another chick
why would you do this to her? That's not something you do to a good loyal girl unless it was her idea. That's pretty cheap

She hot though? If she's ugly, it's not worth it.

2 words.
Anal cactus

It was her idea, you'd be surprised by how many women fantasize being cucked while they watch

Hey OP, some questions:

Where did you find her?

How did you approach her at the start?

After how long did you two start fucking?

Thanks

Don't know if this has been covered yet but piss play. Start with her drinking yours then go from there.

Love when my gf does that

Listen up OP.
This is what you motherfucking do.
You tell this bitch "yo ho, I want some wax play so go buy me a large red candle, no bullshit other color stupid cunt."
You make her get in all fours and start fucking her doggy style. Raw.
You pick the hole, doesn't matter.
When you're close to cumming you pour hot was on her back and enjoy your motherfucking orgasm while she squirms in pain and squishes your tiny penis.
Got it?

Just facefucked some bitch this evening. Feels good man. Somehow green tea works well for me to hold cum longer than usual. Her pussy tastes sweaty, meaty, not quite juicy. A little bit electrical taste when 69 with her. What do you think, Sup Forumsros?

>blow in public
Nigga that's so vanilla
I get that and road head from former virgin girlfriend (I took it)

big fat
youtube.com/watch?v=vX_ldEQMU50

Necrophilia.

you forgot to add he has to record it for us, moron

Underrated post.

That's a given, I didn't think I had to remind OP to not be a retarded faggot.

retarded faggots need to be reminded that every minute, man. such is life.

I like hair. Allot. Shaved pussies make them look too young.

/thread

You should go dogging with her. Driver her to a local dogging spot with a collar, clamps on her nipples and large plugs in her cunt and ass, and a coat covering it all up.

Have her get out of the car and knock on people's windows, flash them and beg them to come watch this slut get fucked.
Take her on the car bonnet and have her scream out begging to be fucked harder.

If you feel like sharing her, let other people fuck her.

You from Sydney?

Me too guys. You're not alone.

Make her eat a big curry, don't let her shit for a full day, ram her ass hard as you can then make her suck her own shit off your dick.

Hngg

I've forbid my gf from shaving, the problem is I cant post her cause I'm a cunt and I love her/have this insane possesion complex where I literally would rather cut off my cock than let any of you see her beautiful pussy. She's mine. Yeah but I promise it's literally perfect

So show one that's similar. I'm curious now.

Ask her to put you in a penis cage and cuckold you with a huge bull nigger.

Ive tried trust me ive tried, I cant find any that look enough like hers to do it justice. She's such a cutie she thought I'd hate it but honestly dude I just... I cant even.

A pussy like hers is only found once in a lifetime.

Marry her and make beautiful pussied babies to carry on the tradition.

Fuck Sup Forums is losing it.

The only right answer is to camwhore for Sup Forums for free so we can watch her get pounded or masturbate or anything we ask on cam. In other words, you whore her out to us for our pleasure and her humiliation

I will user. I fucking will.

Tbh if we ever split I'll probably kill myself just because I'll never see it again.