Sup Forums me and my girlfriend are kinda on a break, we may not get back together but there's a chance...

Sup Forums me and my girlfriend are kinda on a break, we may not get back together but there's a chance, i still have alot of feelings for her.

here's the problem last time we saw eachother i went into her phone and went though her messages and found dick pics from a dude we both know, the guys's huge, may be almost twice my size, id estimate him at 8-9 inches.. just the thought of him fucking her with that monster pisses me off so much. how can i get him to back off Sup Forums ? or should i ask her herself not to do it ? pîc not related

It's over man...
She was cheating and if she wasn't, she's getting that dick right now.

Well what the hell did she respond to the dickpic. That should probably tell you

she didn't respond much other than that she was impressed with the size. so there's still hope then ? she didn't specificly say that she liked it

Slut Detected

Even if you get back with her, you won't be able to have any high ground or leverage in an argument because you know he'll be the first guy she hits up when y'all break up.

It's implied. It sucks and you don't want it to be true but it's over. It's not wrong to feel sad or hurt.

i looked at the dates, she didn't get any pictures while we were dating so i'm pretty sure it only just started

CUCK

>kinda on a break
yeaah that means it's over though. Seems like it was her who initiated the break, so it basically means she's getting some d or flirting with some other guy just to see her options.
Honestly, you should forget about her already and move on.

DO NOT GROVEL, BEG OR TRY TO MAKE HER FEEL SORRY For YOU!

Then she'll never come back to you
Go out with someone else !

i know there's a good chance that we're not getting back together. but the thought of of her getting fucked by him just fucks me up so much. i have to fight to keep the image out of my head

Dude the fact that you "kinda took a break" shows that something is up. Find another girl.

The best thing to do now is get rid of everything that reminds you of her, distract yourself from thinking about her and go meet other girls!

Work on building yourself and seize all the opportunities you didnt have because of her. I went through a breakup not long ago but after a while things just get better and better. Don't let yourself sink into a pit of despair and emotions, reject he feelings you have for her. Its hard but it must happen for you to move on and be happy.

You're probably insecure. The only way to fight this mental image is to start dating some other chicks and move on.

She's fucking other guys as we speak

>thinly disguised cuck thread

Dick size isn't everything. And if she ever tries to tell you otherwise, just remind her that its not your fault she is built like an up-turned trash can.

Also, the relationship is over. Its time to move one, and the quicker you can do that the better it is for your state of mind and mental health. She'll even throw a few psychological curve balls at you, making you think that you might get back together. This shit is great for a girls ego, so don't fall for it. Just move on and be happy, what ever made you "have a break" in the first place shows that your relationship wasn't very solid anyway.

The reason you're probably having a break is because the photos of the giant cock made her want to try it out and your relationship wasn't strong enough to withstand it.

If you want to really come out of this situation on top you should probably sleep with this other guys mother or sister. But don't ever gloat about it because it was just a casual thing.

welcome to Sup Forums where aperantly everyone is either a cuck or a jew

only way to get over it OP is to think about it obsessively.

Hi summerfag.

kinda insecure but not to the point where i don't think i'll find someone else, i just still really love her and don't really want anyone else right now.

OP, there is only one way for you to win, you have to fuck him before she does.

>The reason you're probably having a break is because the photos of the giant cock made her want to try it out

i checked though the pictures were sent after we wen't of a break.

Why the hell did you accept to take a break in the relationship?

Hey faggot, stop being such a pussy and go muh love for her. She doesn't love you, if she did, she won't be "impressed" with some guy's dick size. If you want to be a cuck, then go for it. He'll back off, maybe he won't, the fact of the matter is, she's still thinking of that dick. Get out, fuck bitches, and move on like said

It's over dumb cuck, time to move on with you're little pecker.

because it was either a break so we could take some time and see how we feel or it would've been a straight break up. but the fact that she wanted to think instead of breaking up immediately still gives me some hope

be careful OP if you ask him to back off and he doesn't he might just send you a picture of him ruining her formerly tight pussy jsut to stick it to you

i"d do this if i was sure it was over, right now there might still be a chance

You're still a cuck since you didn't just break up with her, which is what you should've done dick pics or no.

You need to cure yourself by going cold turkey, i.e. dump nudes so you'll know there's zero chance of getting back together. You're so beta you'd hang on to that 0.01% chance so you need to destroy any hope right now.

Hey TJ, its cool bro not gona fuck her

at the very least show us a picture of her, may give us an idea if she'd take him up on his offer

>thinly veiled cuck thread

good try faggot

guess i can do that

oh, i know her

you do ? did she tell you anything ?

When I was in HS I stole some slut away from a dude who was supposedly rocking 8+ inches. Im only 5.5 or so and I fucked her everyday after school she loved it. The shit was she was the one telling people about his dick and shit so I was kinda nervous but she wasn't loose at all, and this broad had a serious track record. The shit with me was I acted like I didn't give a fuck, this girl has seen all sizes and my shit worked just fine. I'm not sure if you're in a position to come back from your new found penis envy especially cause its with this chick you love, you have to ask yourself if this is gonna cause problems down the line.

SO UR DICK IS 4 INCHES LUL U SMALL PENISSED MIDGET FUCK!

i wouldn't say i have penis envy, most of it is jsut the fact that he'd fuck the girl i love, the fact that he's so much bigger just kinda makes it worse ? if that makes sense. i wouldn't care if she wasn't involved

yeah, she spoke about this situation once or twice

Yeah but I feel like this will come back and haunt you if you get back together, like you'll be thinking of her thinking about those pics and shit. You can't be insecure, it might turn her off on you

what makes you think shes gonna want to get back together now you've posted her on here?
logic tho.

and ? did she talk about the pictures ? did she say what she'd do ?

>did she initiate conversation with big dick, or did he just send a dick pic
>did she initiate time apart?
>how long ago did the dick pic happen
>how did she react when you found out
if yes, yes, a while ago, and pissed, it's over bro

it's not a nude or anything

he initiated the conversation , she just commented she was impressed.

the pictures only happenend a few days ago. and she doesn't know i know yet she didn't change her lock screen.

Op what issues are you guys having that led to the break. And remember the devil is in the details.

then it's probably some chad thundercock just sending out dick pics, you should probably get together with her for coffee or something relatively private and ask her about it in person.
don't make assumptions without hearing what she has to say

u are stupid OP

problem is what if she's angry i went into her phone without her knowing ? that might be reason to end it completely. maybe i'm better off talking to him about it

And you know what? That feeling won't go away anytime soon. My marriage is nearing the end it seems and my wife isn't even doing anything yet that I know of and the thoughts of her getting a bigger better dick are in my head constantly. I wish I had advice other than to go out and try to find yourself a replacement (at least until you stop thinking about it all the time). Enjoy yourself as much as you can and don't let it drive you crazy.

don't be a pussy with your "what if" scenarios
literally 99% of a relationship is open communication and if you're going to be going around behind her back making assumptions about this situation without even saying anything to her you're a beta faggot who doesn't deserve a relationship anyways

or the fact you posted all her personal business on a forum and then her pic too.

just let it happen OP, she'll be much happier

SJW much ?

fuck you man

This happened to me once, it hurts for awhile but you'll get back on that wagon. If my ex wouldn't have cheated on me I'd still be with that fucking crazy bitch. I am now with a girl that is for sure an upgrade, when I go to pick up my kid from the skank and I pull up to her trailer it just makes me laugh when I come home in pull in to my 200k house.

nah i couldn't give a fuck just using logic.

>you're

Also, my new girl sucks me fucking dry weekly and she lets me fuck her anyway I want a solid 8/10 for sure. Only fuck up the ladder my friend never go backwards.

OP, please have some dignity and pride. Love is one thing, but this is denial. You're giving her credit where I don't believe it is due, based on what you have said.

That dude didn't just get her number by magic. She was interested, just like he was, in exchanging messages. If he'd sent it unsolicited, she probably would've have freaked out on him. I hate to say it, but you can probably do better.

Get out there and better yourself.

she's pretty good looking, can we get a better view of her face ?

Someones triggered.

She's plain as fuck, get over it OP move the fuck on you are better off. Just be glad you never knocked the slut up.

i know you have a point, but i can't how i feel. i need to try it even if it's a small chance. i know i'll get called a pussy for this

You're one sorry mother fucker, you know what your problem is.. you put that pussy on a pedestal.

if that's plain to you than i'd like to know the place of this wonderland you're in

Grow a set of balls, and tell her. "You are in or you are out." Man the fuck up OP stop your cuck'ory.

I live in the Pittsburgh PA area. Tons of attractive and successful girls here and most have descent upbringing which is why I live here.

she's fucking him
just drop the ball and find someone else who's decent

definitely good looking, but she does look like the type that can't say no to a big juicy dick. my bet is she's already spread her pussy of cheeks for him. probably also just had to see if she could fit it in her mouth. anyone agree ? but you can post more maybe she just looks slutty here, i could be wrong

isn't it kinda early to say ? she only got the pictures sent to her recently

Dude just get away from her NOW.
You're just hurting yourself over this issue
believe me, you don't want to date a girl with dick pics in her phone.

>just the thought of him fucking her with that monster pisses me off so much

The sooner you start thinking about other things the sooner you get to forget about it. Time heals everything my friend.

checked

Jesus Christ, OP - why did I have to read through this thread?

Seriously, I knew what the answer was when you said, "we're on a break." That's fucking code for "I want to see other people and not you, but maybe I'll keep you on the backburner if things don't work out." That's her way of having her cake and eating it, too, without hurting your feelings by completely dumping you.

Here's what you do: go FULL No Contact. Don't text her, don't call her, don't even look at her Facebook. Then go out and do shit. If you have any female friends, go hang out with them - even if there is no shot at anything romantic. The main thing is to enjoy yourself, and make sure she knows it too; post pics on Facebook and say what a great time you're having at such and such place with so and so.

Two things will happen: that jealousy that nearly all women have will kick in and she'll reach out to you. (Even she does text you, ONLY REPLY WITH ONE WORD AN HOUR LATER< IF AT ALL!)
Or, she'll not care, which is good, because not only with you have your answer, but will already be on the road to getting over her and on with life.

If she's in contact with a dude you guys both know while you are on a "break" then she had these feelings before and may have even already cheated. You don't deserve the bullshit. Go ahead and dump her then find someone else.

Plus size isn't everything. One of my friends is hung like a mule but I've heard girls say it's uncomfortable and not fun.

Avoid pic related

you're not helping man, especially not being that graphic, i have no idea how you got that off of that picture, she's never acted like that , she's pretty sweet really

There is only one thing I would change about this, I'd never answer her messages or calls again. Once a cheating whore always a cheating whore.

seems so risky though, chances are this is very likely to backfire in my mind

he's putting his cock through her ear hole right now bud

I just got the willies, b/ro you can do better than that!
>mfw I saw that pic

I have nothing against tats, but when I see a woman covered with them down to her knuckles, I know that 80% of the time she just wants attention and will do anything to feel special.

Dude she's looking at dicks on her phone and texting guys you know. That doesn't seem sweet, grow some balls and start the process of getting over her.

This user knows what sluts are... attention needy whores and will stop at nothing to get it.

not going to lie, hot AF but them red flags , i think i could have my balls slapping against her chin in less than half an hour

maybe she's not your type but i find her incredibly hot. though appearance aside i still have very strong feelings for her that make this pretty hellish

You man the fuck up and tell that dude to leave your girl alone. Be an alpha not a beta.

this.

Actually, she looks like the kind of whore who will fuck every nigger in a nightclub just because her friends tell her.

Drop her OP, don't be a faggot for once in your life.

not helping dude...

Why did you go on a break with her

Don't bottom feed man, get a classy chick you will be much happier.

i imagine her fridaynight will look something like this. she's in for quite a stretching now that she has the option of a real cock instead of some 4 inch plaything

>how can i get him to back off Sup Forums ?
Tell him your faggot ass gave her AIDS

>or should i ask her herself not to do it ?
Yeah, good luck with that.

>There is only one thing I would change about this, I'd never answer her messages or calls again.

That is the best answer, but I suggested the one word text for a reason - it pisses women off. You see, that's their game, and they hate when it is used against them, especially by a guy.

Here's a personal anecdote.
>Be me, dating a cute tall girl for about five months. shit is starting to get serious.
>She tells me right up from that she wants guys to start chasing her. Major red flag. Then she starts getting weird; long story short, I figured she was seeing someone new.
>Whatever. We have a fight and I stop talking to her.
>New guy dumps her. I start seeing a new girl. Take her out to concerts, etc., post pictures of us together. I'm having a blast.
>For the next year, she would text me at least once a month, asking me to meet her at some bar where there's a good band playing, or saying she missed my voice. I replied with shit like "okay" or "whatever" (depending on the context) an hour or two later - no capitalization, no punctuation.
>She would immediately call. I wouldn't answer.
>If she texted me about why I didn't answer, I'd respond the next day that it was too loud where I was, I was with friends, etc.

The point is about taking back control. I'm not one of those MRA/ MGTOW fags, but women have become so used to everyone bending over backwards for them that if they get any resistance or rejection, they have no clue how to respond.

Dude, same thing happened to me. Instead of forgiving her and wait for the inevitable to happen again, tell her to fuck off. I forgave my ex for sending nudes and i regret it alot. You will feel like shit for a time but it will pass and when it does you will be happy that you ditched her ass.

But if you are like me you are probably not going to listen to this advice so have fun with the heartbreak and what not.

I gotcha very understandable I may try this if I ever run into a cheating whore again.

preferences i guess. pic you posted for example doesn't really do anything for me