Is this the beginning of Viyashit?

youtube.com/watch?v=gfJVoF5ko1Y

What the fuck? It looks realer than real.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMsbMK9Odoc
forbes.com/profile/robert-downey-jr/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mv1ycb91lKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

Once the film is shit everyone will move onto looking for something else to make money off. Assassin's Creed had an absolutely dogshit story, like all videogames.

>when the game has a better trailer than the movie

youtube.com/watch?v=HMsbMK9Odoc

Mallninja shit. This will be this generation's Matrix.

This.

Hopefully once the Warcraft movies and this fail they'll stop making video game movies (for another decade at least)

Uncharted is coming in 2017

The same is true for capeshit and they seem to do just fine

>like all videogames
Tips fedora*

>Kurzel
>Arkapaw
>Fassbender
>Cotillard
>together again

>for Assassin's Creed
>FOR
>ASS
>CREED

I must've had a monkey's paw on me after seeing Macbeth.

I thought fedoras were the most ardent supporters of videogames as art.

Capeshit has a lot more memorable stories for inspiration from the comics.

That's how shit storytelling is in videogames. Videogames make Comic books look like high art.

Ok, I'm not going to call videgames art, but saying all videogames have dogshit story is stupid.

>"Welcome to the Spanish Inquisition"
>[monkey noises start playing]

????

Uncharted games already are movies

It's not an exception, it always hsppens. Video game trailers are on another level compared to movie trailers, mostly because they aren't forced to use actual game/movie footage

>All that green screen and CGI settings
I hate modern cinema

take this vidyashit to we have enough capeshit clogging up our board..

Also because movie trailers are almost always produced out-of-house, while vidya trailers are made by the actual creators.

The topic involves a movie so shut the fuck up

That is the crappiest trailer I have ever seen.

More than the one from food fight?

You're right. Not all of them, just the vast majority, and the 10% of vidya stories that aren't dogshit are barely passable.

>Idris Elba plays a white character
>People gets mad
>Fastbinder plays a brown character
>Nobody bats an eye
The fuck?

I loved the game
Im FUCKING HYPED for the movie
Fuck you people

Since when is a Spaniard a brown character?

>This
>Not brown

>moor

This movie looks genuinely good though.

Kanye was a bad choice though.

Since always?

>playing AC for the story

Running on Venice's rooftops is fun.

I hope it's the best vidyakino there has been so far.

Mostly for the sake of the creative team, who could get Trask'd if this goes downhill. The pretty faces will be fine no matter what, but if Kurzel/Arkapaw get blacklisted and are reduced to shooting car commercials, I'll be devastated.

Also, a good movie is a good movie, so that'd be nice on it's own.

>moop

fixed

>Movie trailer about a Spanish Inquisition has a Kanye West soundtrack
Breh

>Óscar Jaenada (born 4 May 1975) is a Spanish actor of Romani descent.

No wonder he looks like a fucking gypsy storyteller. Actually, isn't Penélope Cruz half gypsy as well? Fucking Spaniards, they fuck everything that moves, we wouldn't have a whole continent of Mexicans if they had exterminated instead of rape.

I will never get the contempt some people who play videogames and some people who make them have against videogames as a narrative medium. Cinema is cinema, and games are their own thing. Every time one of these fucks calls a game "cinematic" I cringe.

You cant blame a man who rapes

Im br with spaniard decent , i look more white than alot of snowniggers

The game is based on a book...

Fassbender is such a good actor, wgy can't he get better roles?

I personally thinks he juggles blockbuster and indie roles quite nicely, for the most part. I've enjoyed so many of his movies, I don't mind him cashing a few large paychecks, especially if it means financial breathing space to do whatever he wants.

Which could be star in more blockbusters, but all the power to him. I can't say I'd turn down tens of millions to dress up and play highly advanced and expensive pretend for a few weeks.

Wich book?

Alamut

Quick search to know that the game wasnt based, maybe somewhat inspired , but not based

Spaniard here, consider me all brown you want, but that guy has no Roman blood and is very clearly more than half gypsy. Holy shit, at least pic the average Spaniard to call us brown.
And let me tell you, for as much as you guys are crying that Fassbender is white,
what the movie shows me is a guy that I would not be able to tell apart from the crowed.

I'm from Slovenia and here this was a big thing a couple of years back. I think his grandchildren even sued Ubisoft. But I agree with you that it did insipe Assassins Creed but some will say that the first game is based on Alamut since the plot is the same. Only the names are changed

This trailer would be more inspiring if they chose another song.

this

WE WUZ KEENGZ N SHIEEEEET
*smack lips*

>tens of millions

I doubt that actors get paid that much for acting in a film.

>Iron Man Robert Downey Jr.' s earnings continue to skyrocket thanks to his roles in "Avengers: Age of Ultron" and the forthcoming "Captain America: Civil War," for which he is commanding a reported $40 million.
>forbes.com/profile/robert-downey-jr/

RDJ is the outliers of outliers in this example, but I believe if this movie gets a solid enough footing, Fassbender could demand some nice change to come back. Not exactly RDJ money, but close enough for platinum-plated horseshoes and jewel-encrusted hand grenades.

Assassins creed 3 would have been GOAT movie. Think The Revenant with some historical figures and political plotting. Rest of the games are too childish imo.

>nigger music
no thanks

Assassins Creed III is the worst Assassins Creed game. Even worse than Unity.

nah man

Yeah but Connor's story is decent enough for a movie.

Actually the whole Kenway storyline is good for movies.

>Yeah but Connor's story is decent enough for a movie.

It's called Last of the mohicans sans WHERE IS CHARLES LEE every 5 goddamn minutes.

Yeah but there's no retarded first civilization shit in that movie

>no retarded first civilization shit in that movie

then watch some other movie that's based on history. This is Assassins Creed and the first civilitation is a vital part of the story. And just because you don't like doesn't mean others don't like it too.

Well no shit, Unity is probably the best one, with Black Flag.

I hate Americans so much.

No I actually do like it, I was saying Last of the Mohicans doesn't have that and I want that, and I would watch an AssCreed 3 movie. But don't pretend its not retarded.

Good thing god rhymes with god

Seeing as it is Uninspired game garbage the song really wouldn't have mattered.

the animus / modern day stuff was always such intense bullshit, i wish the studio could have the balls to leave out the sci fi and just set a story in medieval jerusalem

Sorry english is not my first language

Wow, that's some incredibly shit music.

>the Spanish Inquisition
Oh dog, can't wait to see all the anti-Catholic fairy tales this will be filled with.

This makes me cringe and I'm not even spanish

90% of everything is shit though

You better not like science fiction because the argument that isn't possibly good and art was made exactly with the same percentage even.

90% of it is shit therefore it isn't art.

got triggered as well

if they dont move it to march it's doomed with this relase date

But spanish people are not white.

They are though

luckily then the story isn't based off the video games

Honestly i can't understand Fassbender

That guy is a legit good actor and has been in some good movies.
Sadly he's trapped in x-men but now he's also doing this shit?

t. José André deTyrone, race pro

They really aren't.
Otherwise people wouldn't sort of go "huh?" when they see Fassbender play a spanish person.

At least to americans you guys are brown.

>to americans

I fucking knew it

>you
I'm french but whatever. I've been to spain several times, but surely Fox News and Sup Forums know more about this than me right?

Look croissant. The only opinion that matters is the american opinion.
Look were you are. On an american website

Germans and Swedes are beta cucks.
Spaniards are Brown and really basically mexicans.
Italians are criminals.
And the French are pussies.

That is how it works. Go to your frenchchan if you can't handle that.

>slums in blockbusters for a few years
>free to take whatever role he wants without financial concern after
That's best case. Worst case is that he just wants to see if he can build himself a Scrooge McDuck vault to swim in his money since water's so scarce in Cali right now.

Looks good enough. I'm fearing some exaggeration with the Inquisition, but that's hardly new and doesn't bother me that much, unless it's used to say how evil Christians were against poor Jews and Muslims (when, in reality, most of the people they trialed were Christians, as basically all Jews and Muslims had been expelled).

I'm sure the fact that Latinos refer to themselves to as Spanish even when they're full Indian, American ignorance and having our most famous actors being an Andalusian, a half-gypsy and a Canarian help, though.

Not saying that we're all blond, blue-eyed giants. But Fassbender wouldn't be out of place here: I look similar to him (without the handsomeness and with slighty darker hair) and I'm not different to most people here, except for the blue eyes.

Seriously, ever since I'm on int I have to wonder whether people truly believe we look on average like Banderas, Nadal or Busquets. Not that there would be a problem with that, but I find it funny because that's not what I see everyday (and btw, there's no "Spaniard" archetype).

>Spaniards are Brown and really basically mexicans.

But so are americans though.

And I'm not even memeing

>The only opinion that matters is the american opinion
>letting negroid-spic-euro mongrels talk about race matters
lol

>1:17

That jump looks fucking retarded, is he falling on mars? And then he does the stiffest, most wooden and powerless punches and gives the camera a devil may care smirk, then the claymation assassins run up the wall at 30 fps while the rest of the movie is at 24 fps.

Why are people so fucking bad at making films? Don't they fucking care? Why do people go and see this fucking dogshit?

Since a decade ago I walk the Camino de Santiago at least once every 2-3 years and natives look white, at least as white as your average Irish farmer. Same for Asturies and Vasque Country.

Though I've never been in the South, maybe Andalusia is more moorish looking.

the fuck is that music? jesus christ is this what the kids listen to now yes i am grandpa

DUDE JUMPS LMAO

>Martin Sheen and his family are brown
Kek

>That choice of music

Movie looks it might be decent though.

>Those landscapes
I envy Europe.

Was it all filmed in Rome?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mv1ycb91lKQ

Fixed

>movie about spain
>black music

What exactly is the problem?

nah, he just alternates a lot between low budget indies, oscar bait and blockbusters
this year he has Cianfrances oscar bait coming out, an indie thriller with a first time director and a few blockbusters
seems pretty smart to me

Malta iirc. Madrid too I think (it's the present day city).

The big medieval city is supposed to be Seville, in southern Spain. The big tower is the Giralda de Sevilla.

I went to Southern Spain for holidays and went there, it's pretty beautiful, although cities up north are cooler imo, especially the ones in the Cantabric coast.

WE

>Movie looks it might be decent though.

What gave you that impression? The terrible cgi or the "nothing personnel kid" smirk after the two soldiers clearly fell for no reason because they didn't spend the effort to make the fight choreography not look like kids playing pretend in the yard?

Which is it?

Nice

>Main character not being Mario Casas
He's hot, no homo.

I'd wager 98% of art is shit.

I mean it is better but that song to me belongs to ezio.

>not Águila Roja, basically an Assasin from Spain already

post your nipples as proof

Yeah post em bitch