Tyrone Comic Thread?

Tyrone Comic Thread?
Tyrone Comic Thread.

That's not even funny, that's racist and kinda depressing.

why you are so rude

Fuck off you white trash liberal sjw

male or female?

Hi there,
We are an India based web development agency with primary focu= s on Web Development, Mobile Application Development, Online Marketing Serv= ic es (SEO, PPC, SMO, Reputation Management) and Ecommerce solutions at an = aff ordable cost.
We have expertise in Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, Virtuemart, W= oocommerce , HTML 5, Windows 10 marketing, PHP, node js, Angular js, Drupal, Gentoo, Zend, Prestashop, Sh= opify and s mart phone apps.
We being a development center of two Australian agencies has a= competenc y to provide high quality services for any project size.
Do let me know if you are willing to discuss a possible redesi= gning \ re development of your website or designing new website, mobile app= or online marketing services, I can send you more details on the packages, ac tion and past work references.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards
Pajeet
Business Development Manager

Thats like 3 things that are opposite.

I'm white and my mom got knocked up by a rich older Guy who disowned me from birth.

This comic makes me feel like shit.

It's ok, 8 years ago I found out who he was and I fucked his daughter, technically my half younger sister. And told him

That's not even depressing, that's racist and kinda funny.

Kek

>ifunny

What's your mom's number?

fuck off obongo!

nobody care nigger.