This lady got exposed on Twitter and shes trying to press charges on people posting a re tweeting it...

This lady got exposed on Twitter and shes trying to press charges on people posting a re tweeting it. Now shes posting pics of her flaunting money cause that is all she can do.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VonVonMcstrokin/status/753318812766830592
youtube.com/watch?v=vX_ldEQMU50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn that's a big load

She must've been fire.

>fire
stop talking like a nigger

i was gonna say the opposite

Stupid fucking pokemon go faggot

Fake

Stop talking like a faggot, faggot

posting to let you know it s your last day on this earth

This shit is all over Sup Forums lately

Trust me that's pretty large, especially when you consider the thickness of the load.

all the nignogs attacking me on twitter

Cmon

Ffg

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

What did she get exposed for?

fuck u

Reeeee

damn lemme think..

getthelube.com

fu

Seriously, for what? Did she get exposed for having sex?

That isn't exactly being exposed. Most people have sex. Most people take pictures of themselves and their partners having sex.

So is it just that someone posted it? I'm just wondering what the big deal is.

Cunt

basically she kicked him out and she kept posting on social media about him so he basically posted that to get back at her and CLEARLY she still hasn't learned her lesson. twitter.com/VonVonMcstrokin/status/753318812766830592 heres the thread

bruh

So they broke up, she kicked him out, and he left. So he's a punk for not staying, or broke because he didn't have any leverage. Then he posts a picture of her?

Still don't quite get it. Sounds to me like he's a lil bitch with no respect.

Also, tbf waving stacks of money doesn't sound like "all she can do." Have you ever had money? Its pretty great.

Pics of your average load for comparison? timestamp plz.

not gonna click HA

Yeah, just went to the page and this mf was homeless. So she put him up, fucked him, and took care of his dumb ass, and then he violates her trust?

How exactly is she losing?

You're the worst kind of human

I'm pretty sure he just lived with her and shes just saying shes homeless on social media just to flex.

ayy

wait are there more photos of her? or is this it? she's pretty hot and clearly does sex stuff on camera

Nice load

I mean, she posted conversation screenshots, didn't she? Also, he was homeless, not her. That is why he got kicked out?

fuck you

asshole

Why

Egh

Bitch nigga.

k

You a fuckin kike

apparently you havent had it, if you think that little half months rent worth of money is 'stacks'

The full story is not their so I don't really know what led up to this on twitter. All I know is its some sweet sweet internet drama.

People can talk how they want faggot.

Damn

Minority state of mind: when u have money or something of high value just flaunt it to the world because everyone is jealous of u and they all haters

fuck off

no

this hoe is posting twitter vids bragging about 500$ lmao. she also talks like a complete fucking monkey.

Fuckboy

You seem salty already. She was at least able to put a deadbeat up, so she's probably making some fair amount.

But in this case, relativity is what is important. I still don't get what she is losing? She's got her own place and the guy is now homeless? Seems like a real pussy.

Alright? Its honestly not even that good of drama. It seems p cut and dry based on the available information.

Ya'll see one woman with the decency to let a dude blow his load on her and take a photograph and freak the fuck out like you've never had that experience.

you are cancer

that's not even the same girl

That's actually everyones mentally, not exclusive to minorities. Where do you fags come up with your stupid bullshit? Is there a fags who think they know everything facebook meeting everyday?

Don't expect to not get made fun of, nigger.

checked

damnit

yes it is look at her twitter

Niggerr

Kek

agreed not the same girl

niggers tend to show off more, with gold teeth and shiny guns. Nigger shit.

blacks complimenting her for being a hoe
holy fuck I thought this was a meme

It's easier to make fun of fags like you, so you should expect the same.

Fuk

Of course, niggers are known for taking easy routes in life.

She didn't know he took the pic

knew it

Yeah, ask your white trailer trash uncle on welfare. I'm sure his nigger ass will agree with you.

qsd

youtube.com/watch?v=vX_ldEQMU50

shutup nigger

Who the fuck keeps their shirt on during sex?

Oh come on, why are you faggots so easy to trigger? You're black aren't you?

I hate you

>:
ok

fuck you

anyone sensible you sick fuck
>sexiest shit ever

Yeah, y do blacks get offended so easy wtf. I see black people crackin down on white people all the time and they just brush it off. Anytime I see someone crack down on a nigger, its usually 80% chance of having a chimp-out.

I wanna see some titties no fabric

Ask the guy who said shut up nigger. He's obviously the only one triggered here, other then you maybe.

It's what you can't see... That's the beauty of it. eventually you tear it off. You go straight to naked?

fuck u

Oh right, everyone else is triggered but you, nigger please you have to possess enough sense to know that's just untrue. You're born triggered, it's in your dna to fight like apes.

föger

I said shut up nigger, because I don't need to explain myself. You can literally look up "Why are black people so...angry,rude,violent, stupid" and it's usually stories of shit I've experienced from blacks and I'm not even fucking white. Yall ignore it like its not true that most niggas are ignant.

fk u

Oh, thats right. People like you twist shit to make your own truths. Sorry, i forgot that you know more about how peoples feelings then they do. Must be your white super power.

k

Ignat? Well aren't you a bright one. We need more idiots like you around. There's not enough to laugh at.

Niggers.

Okay, keep being butt hurt than. Looks real good on you, fam.