Lol this movie looks fucking GAY

lol this movie looks fucking GAY

It looks alright.

You're gay.

I like will
Smith as an actor but somehow I just don't think he will be right for this movie

It is gay but then, so are you OP. So why not support each other?

Lol this

All superhero movies are gay.

Fuck them for chasing a pg-13 instead of just trying to make a good film.

satan speaks the truth

what else can I say, everyone is gay- Kurt cobain

This makes me sad

Agreed and I'm a DC over marvel guy. Joker and Harley look like an edgy wigger drug lord and his prostitute that he gives free crack to for sucking his infected tattooed dick.

1st trailer was awesome. Seemed dark and evil.
2nd trailer showed it to be the shit one liner comedy kiddie fan service that it really is.

Was excited during first trailer. Now I realize the joker is just a white prison bitch version of ruby Rod

Why is all of the advertisement art in the style of early 2000s hot topic stores?

Is going to be so cringey. The previews are terrible. "Lol we r bad guise we do bad stuff k :)" whoever the fag playing the joker is going to ruin it cause he will try hard. Then I read that the actors needed psychiatric help while filming because it was so dark. Lol like what? For a pg13 movie? This movie will fuel cringe threads for years to come

This looks slightly better than ghostbusters

This.
I cringe everytime i see pic related

Jared Leto is pretentious as fuck. And if his actions don't speak loud enough about the production of this film, take a look at his water stick on tattoos he got from the Walmart prize vendors.

its true.

i have same headphones as that degenerate, fuck

You know what to do.

Thousands of comics depicting the perfect versions of these characters...and not a single one of them was brought to the screen correctly.

If you showed someone who didn't know this movie was suicide squad a pic of joker and Harley, I bet they would say something like "is this the British hipster version of breaking bad?"

Fuckin A, It does!
>millennials

Is this the british hipster version of breaking bad?

It's going to be wildly successful with virgins over 20.

The entire movie is "let's see how edgy we can be". Straight to dvd.

Fucking damaged.

God damn right Jared. You perminately damaged the reputation of the joker.
Now he is a hipster that looks like a super fan of the joker. Like how some 14 year old faggots comic con cosplay would look if Letos joker wasn't already a thing.

I already know Harley Quinn is gonna make me cringe shit tier actor and by the trailer she tries to hard to be funny and just acts like an edgy teenager that hates her parents

In the SS we trust!

Yes, I can't believe they decided to stick with the tattooed emo joker even after everyone complained about it. I mean 'damaged' written on his head? I can't think of anything more faggy.

>perminately

20 bucks says we'll see a "damaged" tattoo on an user before the end of summer.

I kekle'd.

why isnt heath ledger playing joker?

> looks like a super fan of the joker
That's a really good way of putting it. Honestly I don't know who came up with this design, it's pathetic.

Guaranteed.
Pretty sure I've seen someone on my Instagram feed do a tattoo of Leto jokers face already too.
How dumb do you have to be to tattoo a character of a movie you've never even seen yet on your body?

I have le same fedora as him

>Will Smith

Well I'm not watching this shit.

kek. 2x

He was cool until that cunt he married started getting racist.

> a normie movie adapted from comics universe

Wow. It will be shit. What a surprise.
Just like this turd. Wait... Oh yeah. DEADPOOL.

In the two case, trailers are cringy as fuck. This should be enough for you.

hot topic: the movie 2

Deadpool is pretty much ass.
I enjoyed it the first time in the theatre, but realized it wasn't very good. Watched the torrent at home and...yea it blows.

Generic villian, generic everything, spend 40 minutes in one place having flash backs, national women's day glorified, yea it was pretty cringy.

This x 100
Adults watching superhero movies are just as pathetic as weeabos.

So guys, I have a theory.
Because of pic related in BvS, have you guys realized this is most likely foreshadowing to the fact that one of the solo batfleck films is going to deal with joker killing robin? Therefore, we are going to have to deal with Letos shit joker for a whole other movie.

He's busy feeding worms.

Adults pretending they're mature by exiling everything they did before they "became" an adult is pretty funny.

yeah, paying taxes and finding a job and a wife, what a bunch of "hurr durr i'm so mature", fuck these guys, i will never live without my MLP action figures

I have to agree

The new Harely and the new joker look like absolute shit.

You know what's funny? Teenagers/Virgins living in their moms basement and judging how an adult should act. If someone has the same interests at 15 and 35, he's seriously retarded.

Not as gay as the Expendable

/thread

BvS was so great, i woudln't mind a bunch more in the same vein. the extended version is even better.

Is that anything like The Expendables?

Yeah but she's hot.

Yes it's the exact same except they're faaaaaaggggggggeeeeeeeettttttttsssss

You know what's funny? A 35 year old assuming he's attempting to insult children on an anonymous message board.
You're obviously miserable as fuck if you're here and choose to do this.

>perminately

you know they know they fucked up when they've got to market a PG-13 movie with explosions and overly sexualized HQ

if you love him so much blow your fucking head off too pls

PHHHHHHHHHHHHH

> MOOOOOOM! SOMEONE IS MEAN WITH ME ON THE INTERNET

this movie is about supervillains tho, making it alpha as fuck

user 1
satan 0

tom didn't fire that gun in the movie retard