No

Kek

she has grown up pretty fast

She's 14 and I fucked her esterday.

Someone will gets points for posting her name and a picture of her

"Via 9gag"
This thread needs to be purged

You mean Sup Forums is via 9gag?

I thought I was the only one that knew her on Sup Forums and I'm 17 sadly most of the adult males that know her are probably pedophiles

Tried to upload the same picture but it corrupted and wouldn't let me upload it and this was the only working one of the same picture I could find

Underage ban

If she's old enough to count, she's old enough to mount.

If there's grass on the wicket, you can play cricket.

Oh, Jordyn. I love her.

if there is grass on the pitch let the games begin

If she sits on a curb and her feet touch the ground she's ready.

Does everyone on Sup Forums know her?

14??/

No

You don't know what pedophile means

she has the best feet and toes, yummy

too old

Oh really?

But she just had her 16th bday last spring I beleive, so she's on her way to 17. thb, she keeps getting hotter too. I hope she sticks with dancing because that'll keep her in shape. I can see that if she didn't, her thighs would get huge.
Her mom is pretty hefty.

She just turned 16 In march a couple months ago

If you think liking 16yr olds is pedophilia then you're clueless.

Nice trips.
And that's what I said, last spring, well early spring I suppose.

I know what you are saying like how its the legal age in the UK but people take it to an extreme

youtube.com/watch?v=57jTCIJE6e0

Twenty seven

That was cringe as fuck

Kek not even close

rethink your actions friend.
lurk for another year before you start postin again.

What do you mean?

right? lol

>i run this town you ride a greyhound....
youtube.com/watch?v=ZA3Oy8bt2bE

so where's the prize faggot

I haven't clicked it yet but I know it's banji I watched it 20 times in a row don't ask me why because I don't know.

She seems like she's pretty cool to hang out with, nice personality and such. That carson dude seems like a little punk bitch.

Yeah, it's just some compilations of her snapstory when they went to target and had some fun a month or so ago.

>That carson dude
He will be her cuck that watches her get fucked by BBC.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Moooooooddddddddsssssss

I have met him and we talked for a while he is pretty chill

If she's old enough to pee, she's old enough for me

She's such a fucking godess.

They are cousins.

Yeah, he's just got a little punk attitude. He should've been fucking her 20 times from Sunday by now, but he's like pffttt naw.
But I think you're right, he'll watch from the corner as he cries.

Dude they are cousins.

okay, i still don't like his attitude lol

The last two digits of my post.

This girl gets posted all the time and there have NEVER been nudes posted, most likely because they don't exist.....yet.

Don't get your hopes up and fall for this underage summerfags shitfest. Post elsewhere

Here's a nice pair of tits because I love you guys.

If you ever youtube her and emily dave scott battle, it's pretty funny. I'm not going to link it because
>modsssss bannnnn
but, think about it as she's dancing, it might seem trivial and "kidish", but can you or I just get up right now and do that shit, in sync like that? hell no

He just seems that way I guess but he is not really like that but everybody has their opinions

Thanks bro.

>nice pair of tits
>nice tits
>nice
Ever seen realy tits? This is pathetic

dat prize
ow.
ly/ZL1z302f7OP

You're welcome. Here's more.

Is there is grass on the wicket then it's game over.

don't love us, we don't have your best intrest at heart. we'd laugh at you an heroing as fast as give you advice on stuff and have fun in other threads. don't trust us. don't love us.

Pussy or butthole? Pics

What are you, a cock sucking faggot?

>Ever seen realy tits?

What are you trying to start some summer faggot meme or something? You dip. This is pathetic.

Woah, don't cut yourself on that edge my nigga

That's as close as I have to pussy or butthole.

Cringeworthy. Found the ragekid.

20, also check´d

Keep crying nigger, I don't see you posting anything

Biblically

not being edgy, i'm just honest. nobody here cares about you, or me for that matter.

Because ITT is not fucking whining because someone dislikes the type of girl you like, beta.

>9gag watermark

Anyone got a nice facial pic?

Tried to upload the same picture but it corrupted and wouldn't let me upload it and this was the only working one of the same picture I could find

13 years old.

Oh damn not even close

I don't give a fuck senpai, kill yourself.

>waaah someone's posting tits i don't like
>my taste in tits is superior to all others

Keep crying, pussy

You're literally the only 1 bitching tbh familia

holy shit moar of that?

Born: March 13, 2000 (age 16),

Yep got a whole folder

feel free to dump it all my friend :)

Moods?

What the fuck is wrong with you

So what's in Jordyn's future? She going to be a professional dancer? Go to college?

>Go to college
kek why would she do that? She is a rich, attractive white girl. She can do whatever she wants and always have men to take care of her.

Yeah I know, but you know how some of these celebs are, they think they have a higher calling other than letting us stroke our cocks to them lol
and i'd totally take care of her, tongue bath, etc

>men
>take care of
Pick one