So Sup Forums once again we are looking at a historic election in the U.S.A

So Sup Forums once again we are looking at a historic election in the U.S.A.

The first woman president. Wow, we've come a long way.

So considering the choices we have, why wouldn't you vote for Hillary?

She has the most experience, and is not a bigoted psycho like the other choice.

Why not be a part of making history?

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/flashback-trump-defends-gays-clintons-2000/
theamericanmirror.com/mystery-cnn-loses-feed-reporter-critiques-hillary-clinton/
nytimes.com/2016/07/15/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-poll.html
politico.eu/article/15-most-offensive-things-trump-campaign-feminism-migration-racism/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741965111968075776
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741988371174699009
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742019961946791939
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742034549232766976
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742053354189299712
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742069634652835841
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742096033207844864
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only history she will make is driving america to the ground.
She has proven over and over again that she will lie and kill to get what she wants, and she doesn't give a single shit about the american people. There are plenty of other female canadates That I would vote for.

Id rather have a bigot than someone who blatantly lies and bullies her peers and the public to get her way.

Also her laugh sounds like a witch. Why would you vote for a witch? Witchs are commonly known as bad people. Dont vote for the witch. No one wants to be thrown into her over. The jews were thrown in ovens and they said it was a very unpleasant experience. The nazi germans were the ones throwing yhe jews into the ovens. Hilary is a nazi. Why would you vote for a nazi? Nazis are commonly known as bad people. A vote for hilaty cunton is a vote for a nazi witch. Dont do it.

She's not going to win. She's fucked after that FBI statement. Even if they're not charging her, she has been exposed as a huge liar.

Rasmussen has Trump in the lead now 44% to 37%

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

You also didn't mention her strong support for gay rights, transgender rights, the very legitimate concerns of the #blacklivesmatter movement, the state of Israel and sensible new regulations on the sexual content of video games. Let's finally make history "herstory" b...

Politifact says otherwise, so I'm not buying into right wing polls, or really any polling data at this point in time. It's too early to get accurate poll data.

You're right. The top 3 issues facing Americans today are women's rights, transgender / homosexual rights, and climate change.

Trump is out to lunch on all 3 of these.

Wouldn't we all agree that she will usher in a time of true equality? I think we're all ready to check our privilege, eh? And I'm sure all here are ready for common-sense gun control. Remember the more laws and the stronger the police, the safer we all become...

>The top 3 issues facing Americans today are women's rights, transgender / homosexual rights, and climate change.

Only because that is the narrative the media is throwing out there.

>3 issues facing Americans today

kek

Above jobs, and the economy?

I guess if you're on welfare maybe....

This. Exactly this. She is, in fact, a bigotted liar, just like trump. The pretty well represent the same perspective. She is bought and paid for, her policy and reform will go to the highest bidder. She happens to be the only moderate in the race. I'm all for a female president, I couldn't care less about the gender of a president, but America can do a hell of a lot better than Hillary for the firsy female president. Also, nice dubs.

>gay rights, transgender rights, the very legitimate concerns of the #blacklivesmatter movement,

It's good to know that she has her priorities in order...

She's pretty easy on the eyes, too. I don't know about you, but I for one am ready for babe in the Whitehouse. Never thought I'd actually want to fap to "Hail To The Chief" but my flagpole will be at attention!

She was against gay marriage until 2013...

>Above jobs, and the economy?

Only storm front readers who are red pilled believe that BS. The economy is far better and unemployment is lower with president Obama than under any republican in the past 30 years.

Jeez, and what does "Drumpf" want to do? "Create" jobs for privileged white males that rightly should go to long-discriminated against people of color? Return Mexicans to their country so they can't vote to help make america the new, multicultural, pansexual ideal we all know is inevitable--that we all know is just?

Would never vote for an opportunistic liar. Ever.

Voting for something has merits. Voting against something is a massive red flag.

Also, there's no none of the above option, which was an option even in the USSR.

Trump was for homosexual rights 13 years before Killary.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/flashback-trump-defends-gays-clintons-2000/

Voting for Trump will allow us not to get ass fucked by China, it will also lead us further away from a war with Russia. Also there's US navy personel imprisoned in Iran as we speak. The current administration is beyond insane and she is a part of it. End your life by drinking gasoline Hillary supporters.

>not a bigoted psycho
>Hillary Clinton

choose one

The only rights they deserve is slow painful death.

>gateway pundit
>credible

pick only 1

>quotes right-wing propaganda site

Yes. If you are a neo-nazi, you think that the current economy sucks compared to say 1996. Just like you would have been a Brown Shirt if, in 1935 you thought the economy wasn't better than 1927. Damn you racist pigs!

I would much rather vote for blatant horrific shit rather than hidden, lied-about, manipulated, behind closed doors, systematic shit.

Fuck $hillary

fuck u mean kill

only idiots vote for someone because they are the first x.

America's system is fucked, vote in a democratic lower house, no laws pass through the majority Rep senate. Nothing changes. Any progress is repealed in the next majority govt of the opposing party.

You are now a stagnant nation USA, China's going to roll right over you.

A commentator on CNN was giving a critique of Hillary the other day, when suddenly they mysteriously lost the feed.

theamericanmirror.com/mystery-cnn-loses-feed-reporter-critiques-hillary-clinton/

This could be a coincidence, but then again maybe not. This kind of shit always seems to happen when the Clintons are at the center of the focus.

This is bait. she is a criminal.

TRUMP 2016!!!

That's why nobody ever takes you seriously, bud. Proof is in front of you and you would rather suck your mom's dick in an olive garden bathroom.

i dont like nazi witches. you sold me on trump

There... all hail our saviour.

Man he jumped pretty quick on the "we lost her signal" part.

>she is a criminal

And thats supposed to disqualify her from being President?

Negro please. Ronald Reagan literally used the CIA to import vast amounts of cocaine into the US (while trading arms to Iran and funding deathsquads in Niceraqua) all while arresting people for using it

And he is known as the greatest conserative president ever

Being a criminal is a perquisite to being President if anything

nice b8 m8. caught a few

KEK

Her supporters are more autistic than Sup Forums

>and is not a bigoted psycho like the other choice
show me one thing Trump has said that is racist

I will wait

Is that really your defense? I'm not even for trump but that has Litterally nothing to do with Hillary being a known liar. It does have something to do with why her polls are terrible though

>>she is a criminal
>And thats supposed to disqualify her from being President?
Yes

I just hate the fact that people are voting for her because of her gender. Like they just want to be able to say that they voted for the first female president, or like our current president, the first black president.

Most GOP presidents during the past 50 years were also criminals.

I didn't hear you bitching then. So why is this suddenly an issue for you?

are you going to show anyone anything credible or just shitpost

[CITATION NEEDED]

Rasmussen nigger? Really?

Try a poll without the hard right slant.

>polling data
>ever accurate
Literally only acceptably accurate in the last few states to vote. They're never very accurate, either.

Hillary shills think that shopped images or memes are proof enough.

You mean like his Twitter posts?

Am i looking at a frame from the Kennedy assassination here?

>Politifact
Stopped reading right there

that site is full of all kinds of shit

Is no one willing to vote for a woman who clearly must be amazing in bed? How else does she keep Bill Clinton married to her? She has what we used to call "the librarian effect" back in the day. Pantsuit, crazy alien ambassador, vice president of a midwestern bank--I've never fapped to any of those looks before. It's going to be a HOT four years...

Yes, if you're going to show Twitter posts, link the actual post, not photoshopped nullsjit

>politifact
>politi
>fact

>FACT

oh the irony.....

The CBS/NYT poll has a definite liberal slant and they show the race as tied. Which means Trump is probably up slightly.

nytimes.com/2016/07/15/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-poll.html

>nullsjit
bullshit

I apparently had a small stroke there

They always strike me as a "separate rooms" couple. Like Bill has a crazy sex dungeon and Hilary has a crazy torture room.

Try Google
Trump, according to O’Donnell, went on to say, “‘Laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that.”
politico.eu/article/15-most-offensive-things-trump-campaign-feminism-migration-racism/

> is not a bigoted psycho
Let's pretend she didn't call blacks "Super Predators".

Also, she's probably a psycho.

>12 Jun 2016

here are his twitter posts from that day

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741965111968075776
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741988371174699009
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742019961946791939
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742034549232766976
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742053354189299712
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742069634652835841
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742096033207844864

>The top 3 issues facing Americans today are women's rights, transgender / homosexual rights, and climate change.
What the fuck?

Two out of three of those are not even in the TOP 5 on ANY poll of what concerns the American people.

Nice try, but you do realize that you can delete tweets right?

>is not a bigoted psycho
I think you're mistaken, friendo.

I'm not so shallow that I'd vote for somebody just for their race or gender, and Hillary is a career criminal who scares the living shit out of me.

so you honestly believe this
is a real tweet?

You're joking, right?

You must realize that nobody in Sup Forums cares about those issues

Also, nice trips

So, that's a fact

Playboy interview 1999

What I am saying is laziness is a trait in blacks

yeah, there's no reason to not vote for her. bring on this election, already.

That's not the point. It was to point out something racist that trump has said

>The first woman president. Wow, we've come a long way.
>Why not be a part of making history?
Why the fuck does it even matter whatsoever if she's a women? It shouldn't make a difference whatsoever and it's completely irrelevant and unrelated to her job as president. You vote for someone because you think they'll do a good job, not because "oh, we haven't had a president like that before! Let's vote for them!". Electing Hilary isn't making any more history than electing a left handed president just because there hasn't been one before. By that logic, we should elect Trump as the first billionaire show host president and "make history".

>career criminal

way to fall for right wing propaganda, you faggot. learn to think for yourself

the first orange con artist to be elected president? no thanks.

you really should have picked a better picture OP. why didn't you use the ones they gave you?

>The first woman president. Wow, we've come a long way.

You mean we're catching up with the rest of the world? Women have been leaders for centuries as royalty and in most recent history as elected officials. Big fucking deal.

I'm always scared shitless whenever Sup Forums has a voice of reason.

So you've never said anything racist?

You are fucking retarded... the top 3 issues facing America today are POVERTY, JOBS, and the fact that 90% of the world hates you.

Nobody gives a fuck who is sucking your dick...

Once again, that has nothing to do with trump being racist. This isn't even a good straw man comment

>POVERTY, JOBS

I can't tell if bait or retarded....

The economy is far better and unemployment is lower with president Obama than under any republican in the past 30 years.

Fuck off shill, bitch has a long documented history of being an actual psychopath, Where trumps just kind of a dick, who played a bigger dick on TV.

yeah, unemployment is not the problem

the real problem is that employment has shifted and will continue to shift. the people who used to just be able to skate by with no skills in life are no longer having an easy time with it.

this is the natural order of things.

better get used to it you faggots.

So because he made a racist comment, makes him a racist? I make racists comments, you've made racist comments, are we racists? Besides, I'd rather have a racist as a president than a liar who's agenda is owned by Saudi oil and Wall Street.

>implying Crooked Hillary isn't the biggest con artist in America.

I wanna see the fuckin wall

You must be one of those "refugee" loving faggots

yeah she isn't. just because your corporate overlords tell your white trash ass that it's true doesn't mean it is.

>Crooked Hillary

Found the drumpf supporter.

i have no problem with refugees.

then again, i'm not scared by them. i don't live in fear of anyone who is different. cowards like you should not be pandered to.

Bait

>the first vaginaman president wont my sociology teacher be so proud xD
>literally most corrupt politician seen in decades
>cares only about the 1%
>regressive liberal
the only history made will be driving this shit country into the ground

>Hillary Clinton
>not a con artist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>drumpf
>>Maybe if I keep saying it, it'll become funny! Notice me John Oliver!

That's what Europe and England said,now they can't close their borders fast enough