FB Fap Thread 2

FB Fap Thread 2

wut

nice

more

>because I have difficulty finding fully-clothed jpegs of random strangers on the internet

How fuckin' lonely do you have to be before threads like this become your best option? Seriously. It doesn't matter if you're 12 years old or 42. This shit is beyond fucking pathetic.

>implying anything can stop the Cringe Train once it pulls out of Foreveralone Station

This is what Sup Forums is now. "Facebook for the Socially-Stunted". It's over. Autism won.

this.
it's a generic picture of a bunch of Becky and Stacy's in

heaven

more?

yeah, she's here:

>How fuckin' lonely do you have to be before commenting that you don't like threads becomes your best option in how to spend your day. This shit is beyond fucking pathetic

There, FTFY

Check out this profile, you won't regret it, trust me, it is public so you don't even have to friend her to cum buckets

/dance.miceva

see
get a life

yeah you're contributing to Sup Forums with this aren't you, an even bigger fag than the worst here

kill yourself, your parents will be much happier

fuck off with this 'let's pretend we're doing something useful with our lives fucking cringe images' you massively sad lonely fuck

You seem upset.

nice quads fag

you seem to be wasting other peoples oxygen, life's a bitch aint it

Got some more if there is interest.

mooaaar

>because i don't have a facebook account of my own

damn she's cute. More?

>im so very lonely

>shitposting on a Sup Forums thread thinking you're somehow better than everyone else

What would you do to her?

I'd probably let her know that some sad little faggot that she hardly knows is posting her facebook photos on the internet while jerking off.

Fuck off with the "wut wud u do 2 her" cringe, kid. Bunch of lonely fucking teenage spergs masturbating together while they talk about sex that they'll never have.

>id plow that sluts ass
>would cum on the bitch's face
>id make her beg for my cock lololol

auction her off for a good price

>CRINGE_OVERLOAD_ERROR