Scotch or Bourbon

Scotch or Bourbon

which is better? why?

Joim bean black label

>joim bean

Wow

Wild Turkey is nice

Bourboun coz fuck the europoors

Proper whisky by far. Bourbon is OK but nothing more.

Bourbon without a doubt. I love whiskey and scotch is nice but i find that bourbon is just really smooth. Don't drink piss water like Jim Beam. get good stuff like Blantons Single Barrel, Woodford Reserve or if you are looking for cheaper then can't go wrong with Bullitt.

Whiskey

Scotch its made with much more flavorfulness by the regions it is made in

Bourbon wins hands down

Hennessy is the best

I only drink ten year old urine that has been marinating brains .

Elijah Craig is tasty

>flavorfulness

you're just making up words you idiot

it comes down to personal preference when you're buying, but just on their own merits Scotch is better

Scotch, obviously. Even good bourbon is fucking revolting.

That Makers Mark stuff is great for the price

Fuck that shit. Dont get fucking autistic and destroy brain/liver. Just drink a glass of wine. Will improve the mood too

I have both of those in my cabinet, among others. As long as it's higher quality, I drink different things for different occasions.

it comes down to personal preference when you're buying, but just on their own merits Whiskey is better

ftfy
>opinions are like assholes...

yeah i bet you do

>not knowing the difference between subjective and objective

i bet whiskey does taste better when you're shoving it up your ass

My first time getting really drunk, I almost cleared out an entire bottle of Jack Daniels. I literally can't drink whiskey anymore without almost throwing up and remembering when I almost died.

But why is the rum gone?

Neither alcohol is a shit tier drink and a shit tier drug.

In the pricerange I can afford, Lagavulin is hands down the best. Laphroig is decent as well.

Scotch is better because of high end scotch ( or even good single malt )

But when you look at lower end scotch and their counterpart in bourbon, i think most cheap bourbon are better than cheap scotch.

Any liquor that was purposely crafted to taste burned and filled with impurities could not be considered to be superior over a product designed to be smooth and free of impurities.

Drinkers choice, but lets not delude ourselves into thinking that bourbon or Kentucky Whiskey is a superior product when it is crafted to taste like moon shine which by definition is bush league.

Sure you might like it, you are free to, but Americans don't know good food or drink.

>subjective and objective
Let me guess which one you think you're using.

>Let me guess which one

sums up your thinking right there faggot

So you agree? Who cares if i used a made up word. Scotch is better and you know it!

b, never change

wow

I'll literally drink any whisky you put in front of me so I don't give a fuck

What is this even supposed to mean? I believe you're sitting their in a puddle of your own effluent guzzling cum from the disease encrusted cocks of Tyrone and his gang. Why can't you then believe that I have more than two kinds of liquor?