Sup Forums how can I tell this guy to fuck off?

Sup Forums how can I tell this guy to fuck off?

Not again

Fuck off

Mom NOOOOO

Swear on her name!

come on dude stop talking to yourself

Pathetic memelord

At least reset your IP if you're gonna samefag, retard.

then I say....

HEY

WHAT A WONDERFUL KIND OF DAY

WHERE WE CAN LEARN TO WORK AND PLAY

AND GET ALONG WITH EACHOTHERRRRRR

Check em

Then I say.... I"M A FAGGOT !!!!

nice camp camp trips bro

I'm sorry guys. I shitpost because I'm trying to start something funny and trendy and instead of letting it become funny on itself I just reply to myself acting like I'm someone else. It's just that no one ever likes anything I say especially my friends that I hang around with all the time. They bag on me because when I try to be funny they just think I'm stupid and trash on me for just being idiotic with jokes.

I've always been the butt of the joke every where and I just thought that maybe this could've been funny and you guys would have participated in the little gimmick I created. But I'm sorry for looking like such a faggot. Please forgive me for my sins.

a whole new real kinda abstract cringe.

oh shit nigger what are you doing

By using the words "fuck off"

I don't know what to do man. It's just that I've been living like this since the beginning of high school. Maybe now and then I would meet people who would praise me but eventually they leave out of my life due to tragic events or inconvenience to communicating with each other.

Here you go OP.

You'll get used to it. Just talk less. don't spout out anything that comes to mind, choose your words wisely.

top kek

That doesn't work because it's what I'm doing now. This comic is a prime example of how most of my friends treat me. And that reply is what I say every time. But take a look at this.

This is how they reply to what you just said.

Now there is your problem.
> You have shirty friends.

Assert yourself a little and they'll respect you. Don't be a nice guy and don't be a dick either. Be in between.

You just let them walk all over you, of course they are going to say stupid shit like that.

If all else fails you have one ACE left up your sleeve.

GET RIPPED
>>/fit/

>implies I don't assert myself
Of course there's always times I have to assert myself like when they want to ride around my car every night I tell them to buy me my food when we go to Taco Bell I don't go all they way and say pay for my busted hub or repair my power steering hose or my bumper.

They're not shitty friends because they don't leave me alone they are by my side that's why they're really important to me. It's just that I hate it when they act like they know me and change my answers. This one friend of mine was riding back to my house with me and my car started to half difficulties. He asked if I needed him to drive and I said no it's just my car is being faulty. And then he repeated himself and said that he can't trust me driving because I fell into a ditch last summer.

j[

?

If they are good friends then why do you complain.
If you want them to stop doing something you don't like then tell them to stop it when it happens.

>shitposting this hard
well i can't say i'm better
>samefags to said shitposts
Ok i'm better

I do I tell them they don't know me but I like being really nice. I don't want to hurt them and make them leave

>pic related