Why are Americans on Sup Forums much nicer when Europeans are sleeping?

Why are Americans on Sup Forums much nicer when Europeans are sleeping?

they are incredible aggressive and rude

Europeans don't notice because they are too sleepy

Because that's when responsible, social Americans are no longer working. Before that it's just high school kids and embittered NEETs

What are you doing up so late, Fabrizio?

Night is so quiet and comfy, I always go to sleep late when I don't have to go to uni lessons

>not shitposting at work

Because europeans are far more hostile

They aren't tbqh
There are just more shitposters during American daylight because underage faggots
Americans on Sup Forums are pretty bro-tier in general.

This

We are not. :P

>mfw we have to share the same time zone as americans

I would be so fucking happy to be in the same time zone as Europeans or even Australians, americans suck.

Calm down, Paco, and try a taco bowl from the Trump Tower grill.

>taco bowl
Is that a thing or just a joke? Don't you need tortillas to make tacos? Someone explain pls

>he doesn't know about the taco bowl
where have you been for the last year, jorge?

The bowl IS the tortilla

Any meanness from Americans is a reaction to bullying from Europeans.

wtf, it's real

This. Tread lightly, keep your dick out.

Hey, ready to stop being nice?

I don't really see nice czechies bullying america on Sup Forums. I think it's most often Germans and Swedes for some reason.

This
Also because many Europeans tend to only make bait/cringe threads designed to trigger Americans, which will always have 1 fall for it because they make up 50% of Sup Forums posters, many of whom are underage.

Yeah. I started coming back to Sup Forums after like 5 years when there were not so many of us and I am surprised my countrymen are pretty chill. Could be because I believe many Canadian and USA shitposters here are actually 14 but we might never know.
Anyway its 4:37 AM in Czechia and I will be going for an exam in 4 hours. Dont really need to study for it but did not feel like going to bed.

wtf is a taco bowl.
btw my name is franco :D:D:DD

You can study while you wait for threads to update.

Central and eastern euros are the nicest people on Sup Forums, imo (except sometimes for poland vs russia).

Because we don't have to deal with constant pooland shitposting, shitalians making shit threads, spanish thinking that they're first world etc during those times