Best rap album thread (no singles)

How about none.

Nigger drivel.

Dr Dre - 2001

Those negros seems like a monkey family

Soul Assassins I

either The Game or Kendrick Lamar

Nas fetus

It's Kendrick Lamar's family. Of fucking course they look like monkeys. Have you not seen Kendrick, you fucking new cuck.

fuck off back to Sup Forums

It's mostly trash.

How about you fuck off back to /Africa/

Have you guys even listened to GKMC or TPAB before?

I thought The Game was a Blood? Yet he has a "Compton" tattoo. Real Bloods get "Bompton" not Compton.

This one was really good.

>implying there's a board about a third world country

Lol niggers and their crime families.

>Implying Africa is a country and not a continent

>samefagging this hard

Bronko Yotte - Gala (2015)
A chilean raper. This album is lit, I highly recommend

He is a blood but he isn't as serious a gangster as many would say, The Documentary 2 details how he wants both Crips and Bloods to get along, he's even friends with Snoop Dogg who was a Crip once, so for The Game being a blood isn't a "life or death" type commitment like most 2-bit gangsters

I know right? It's cause they ain't got any fathers , ever. So they're never disciplined growing up and they all got hella daddy issues. It's kind of sad but not really. We should have left them in the jungle and on the plains of Africa living in their mud huts and eating cow shit.

Fuckin Obviously

kek

Godfather of Gangsta Rap

>He is a blood but he isn't as serious a gangster as many would say

He's a mother fucking poser. He only says he's a blood to sell records but I highly doubt he put in any real work or he'd be dead or in jail.

Don't kek at me you motherfucker

G-Weed and Kendricks crew are real Bloods, just saying.

KEK!

>Kek

Keks @ u

I'm not only dissapointed. I'm fuckin' livid

And you two as well

Which would explain why he joined the bloods right?

He's no poser, you only call him that because he left that life behind, because he cares, he doesn't sensationalise and glorify the gangster lifestyle

Kekkity kek kek
>kek

36 chambers, Indicud, Healthy Distrust, Hope, Paul's Boutique, None Shall Pass, C4C, RTJ, Liquid Swords, Cuban Lynx

Do you fuckin mind

This mayonnaise is spicy, let me eat some more saltines

>he doesn't sensationalise and glorify the gangster lifestyle

Yet he's a GANGSTA rapper? Bitch you're fucking seriously a scary kind of stupid. Die in a fire.

KEK

IF you still listen to white dudes with guitars you are actually gay.

how did your dads cum taste this morning? Is he getting enough fruit?

Fuck dis man I'm outta here

Why do you think that?

All the game does is suck Dre's dick so hard I can barely make out what he's trying to say. He's garbage. It's really hard to spit 16 bars when you got a BBC in your mouth.

You prefer that guys dads cum to taste fruity? Wtf?

The best ever made.

Oh I'm sorry does yours taste like mcdonalds and wildhorse cigarettes?

Clearly he's speaking from experience.

How would I know what my semen is flavored like? Gay ass nigger.

Wow sounds like you've tasted a broad range of different males semens.

enter the 36 chambers
/thread

real gangsters watch judge judy

im guessing you're a 2pac bandwagoner, or you just can't stand someone else having a different taste to you?

Shot G All day cuz

Nope, and nope. Just telling you how it is, son.
>Honest to God truth
There is no denying what I said is true. The Game is NOTHING without Dre. The Game constantly rides Dre's dick in every other song. If I wanted to listen to someone say "Dre" every ten seconds I'd watch Blackish, you faggot.

It's so hard to believe that album is from 1993, its so modern. Everybody owes Wu Tang.

Does it make him trash to thank Dre for making him who he is? Or should he just fuck him over, would that make him a good enough rapper for you?
Btw user tell us who your favorite rapper is, lets see what you have to say

I fucking love Wu Tang. Have every album on my phone. I always wear a Wu Tang tee and I even got a Wu Tang tatt. It's sad how many people these days don't know who they are.. I'm 30 though.

This. Fucking great album

On another note, Gangstarr. Any album.

Yes it's annoying he doesn't have to constantly thank him, and I'd say Wu Tang is my favorite group, but I had to pick just one rapper I'd have to go with Immortal Technique.

madvillainy

Well user thats your opinion, you don't have to like The Game but don't go raining on other people's parades
And btw good choice Wu Tang is legendary and so is Immortal Technique.

All eyez on me: 2pac

>but don't go raining on other people's parades

You know where you're at right? But yeah, they are legendary. Glad you can at least see eye to eye with me there. Action Bronson is pretty cool. I also like Chance The Rapper and some Chief Keef, I don't know why.

Chief Keef, meh you could do worse, at least it ain't Future or Ace Hood

Nigger half of NWA weren't even gang affiliated, yet look at the status they made for themselves.

mmlp 1, Sslp, and eminem show were good

Or Kanye, kek

His music is Shite but I gotta give the man credit for his outlook on life

labor days- aesop rock

No shit no singles that's not a fucking album

Great choice user.

Versace python

Devin the Dude

Jesus piece and the documentary if your bringing up the game

Vince staples!

3/10 album
worst Mr.West album by now.
what a lucky download

OKE was my favorite from him

Shittiest album cover ever. And fuck off with niggers anyway.

thats probably his worst album

here

this

>taking anything retarded animals say or do seriously

Bompton was made up by YG the biggest poser of them all. Game was never a gang banger anyway all his tattoos were done within a year

my nigga I think the beastie boys are a little underrated in their contribution to the rap scene especially with their sampling technology they kind of invented for this album