Mike & Jay

Are you more of a Mike or more of a Jay?

i'm a jay and even have a similar haircut. mike is too negative and depressed (probably an alcoholic)

You're all Jacks

Jay, Mike is kinda miss lately

Mike's a dick

i think his failed movie ambitions and the last 3 years of alcoholism ruined him

i'm not like any of them, but i like them both, they're a dynamic duo

they usually have different things they like or dislike about movies and i enjoy that

they're just online reviewers though, Sup Forums are treating them like it's something personal which is fucked up

That's right, Gay

i'm a mike and even have a similar haircut. mike is too negative and depressed (probably an alcoholic)

You're just buttmad he didn't like Civil War

I'm more of a Jay. I'm not fat and I have similar taste in movies.

>you will never be friends with rich

I didn't either

Jay is a fucking hunk. Mike is gross, has a worse personality and a ugly gf.

t. Jay

Young Mike is fucking cute
but current Jay looks great

t.strawman

Just watched their Green Room review. Fucking Mike talking about Star Trek. Such a fag.

Rich.

I know, I hate myself too.

I'm probably more of a Beardfat, as awful as that is.

Mike. I'm a cunt that drinks too much with uneducated opinions on stupid shit.

I like Jay. No homo.

Jay all the way. I like perverted horror movies and I'm gay.

I am a Mike, but I wish I was a Jay.

Jay's tastes are too often incompatible with mine.

I enjoyed parts of civil war. Much like Ultron, I left the cinema happy with the experience, but aware that it was inferior to The Avengers and The Winter Soldier.
The amount of money spent and the amount of money earnt is ridiculous, but it's not something to be panned by any means.
I thought there review was pretty good, picked up on a lot of shit I myself had thought while watching.
Except for Rich being a dickhead and saying that signing the accords was a good idea. Based Mike blew him the fuck out by pointing out the red tape bullshit that would be involved.

I'd say I'm in between.

I thought that at first, but desu, Jay is probably more of a loser against all odds and despite being a 10/10 hottie by comparison. Mike seems like he became a normie a long time ago. Now he's got a wife and kid too.

Holy shit, me too bro

Let's have a Mike-off :^)

>I'm drunk and miserable right now

>Underrated post

>I'm drunk and miserable right now
Are you literally me?

I'm more of a Rich myself.

Mike is just broken. Jay seems so content with his life. I wish I was OK with who I am and with what I do in life.

Guys, I miss Jessi. She was great on BotW.

Jay

I too am a compliant bottom.

>youtubers

Kill them both and then yourself, Op

If you're struggling to masturbate, using tears as lube, then yes

>not being a dr kekyl my hyde who experiences both based on hormone levels
Get good

I agree. That Christmas episode is my favourite BotW.
>that mexican christmas movie
Them losing their collective shit was so good

Same, man. That's probably the reason I like her, but it's enough for me to miss her presence.

Maybe not then. I struggle not masturbating and never orgasm during sex.
I have been unable to cry for about a decade now. Too numb.

In that case
>suicide pact?

I dunno, I have work in the morning and I'd hate for anyone to put out.

That's not very Mike of you, bro

you know they admitted they're a couple the other day. right?

I Mr Hyded my way through life. The only thing keeping me company these days is my own self loathing. 0/10, not reccomended.

a funny dick at least, even if he is abusing prescription meds

I'm like Jay when I'm enthusiastic about something.

I'm like Mike when I'm not.

it worked for prince, why not mike?

power bottom so clearly a Jay

He is half in the bag

fucking kek

haha xd

Mike as I too am an overweight alcoholic

Jesus Christ these RLM threads just keep getting more and more pathetic. I like RLM but you idiots talk about them like middle aged women talk about celebrity gossip.

I wouldn't know. The only things I watch on YouTube is John berfelo and bubblemans channels.

Nobody that posts in these threads is either of them. If you were, that would mean you were mildly successful and not gossiping about friend simulators on Sup Forums.

I agree with Mike more, but I don't find him very amusing.

I'm a Mike because I'm just as cute.

Im at least a Josh.

I'm a Rich.

I'm alcoholic and Mikeish, but identify as a Jay

Both hacks who couldn't cut it in hollywood or ever become successful so they took to youtube to be failed reviewers that only Sup Forums worships.

>failed reviewers that only Sup Forums worships

That's not such a gross oversimplification when you take into account how far too many people posting to this board want to believe in the idea of themselves as a small but special elite.

probably Mike because although he's a fat awkward slob anyone called Jay is a massive faggot

ITT: The cancer that killed Sup Forums

>couldn't cut it in Hollywood
Are there seriously idiots like you that think that anyone that does media but doesn't operate within the Hollywood system is bitter and a failure? What a narrow, stupid mindset.

heyho reddit!

how is your first day going ?

>every other thread for months has been BvS bullshit
>the YouTubers are the ones killing Sup Forums

Good job there, fuckwit.

Who's the loli with Mike?

mike and jay are about as "reddit" as it gets.

try not being so overly sensitive about your "internet boyfriends" you fucking tool.

redditors triggered

These faggots have spammed themselves here for years you dumb bitch

stop pretending retard

we all know you got here with the 2014 starwars leaks influx

Source? Proof?

I'll wait.

mike because i am an alcoholic and slowly losing my decent looks to it and depression.

also the miserableness which emanates off of him every other episode like a damp mattress getting mustier with each passing day is very much alike my life right now

Anyone notice that Jay is getting increasingly more assertive and alpha lately?

>Mike will never be cute again

;_;

Mike = alpha
Jay = beta bitch boy

Where are you fags getting all this DURR HURR MIKE IS AN ALCOHOLIC memes from? He's clearly not.

>tfw I drink and my face becomes puffy and looks really fat.

Noobdy else I know has this problem. It is so noticeable that I drink yet I know people who drink more than me (and I have a pretty decent diet, too) yet I get physically fucked over more.

unlike Mike and Jay, celebrity gossip actually belongs on Sup Forums

He's the bull now

First time on Sup Forums friend?

Every time I see Mike now I remember how he said ep 7 was good and I get mad.

He can fucking die for all I care.

Can Jay give my wife a son?

it's the beard

umad

>I have been unable to cry for about a decade now. Too numb.
are you fucking 15
shove your "depression" up your ass

But it was good. Also episode VII Plinkett review comes out soon where he will nitpick it to death so you have that to look forward to you contrarian slut.

That's Jay before he got the surgery.

that's his kid

Smoking hot latina is actually a smoking hot latina now. I was creeping her facebook.

I'm 31 and was depressed from 17-24 and then again from 26-30. Just because the memes on the internet make you think depression is something to be underestimated and poked fun at (which I do, too) doesn't mean it's not serious and doesn't do exactly what that guy said.

Don't let memes permeate your actual opinions.

so the mod is just leaving the off-topic shitposting thread about these two losers up, but is deleting posts.

fuckingretard.jpg

But film reviewers are on topic you mongoloid faggot. You would know we have had stickies for RLM in the past if you weren't fresh off the boat from tumblr.

>not knowing that rlm has being a pillar of Sup Forums discussion for years

get out

are you seriously trying to describe this thread as being "on topic" ?

RLM fanboy faggots like yourself are one of the reasons why Sup Forums has gone to shit since 2011.

>RLM
>a pillar of Sup Forums discussion

you can't make this shit up.
fucking cancer.