This is a thread for best team only. Valor members only

This is a thread for best team only. Valor members only.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/comicbook.com/popculturenow/amp/2016/07/12/pokemon-go-s-team-mystic-is-the-most-popular-faction-so-far/?client=ms-android-sprint-us#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Faggot

Go back to playing minecraft

Bloody loco!

#HailValor

>>Minecraft
>this faggot

How does it feel to be a tool

What team is the most hated?

team valour reporting in
pretty new to go and not much in my area,
lvl 6

fuck you

Valor.
Just watch this thread.
Also, valor reporting

Valor is best and most hated yh?

GTFO summerfag

Faggots just get mad because valor takes the most gyms. We're also the largest team.

Check and yes

Nah mystic has the most players world wide

Team Mystic suck my cock you fucking faggots.

>Xth for fuck zubat.
Valor reporting in.

the ass on those grills

I ll be a valor team member when I ll be level 5.
Valor is love, valor is life

Hail Valor

noice

Best team only? Okay, Instinct reporting in

Any valor bros have gyms taken?

Team mystic > Team Valor

Yeah fuck valor

the short bus team? no thanks.

Team mystic is for faggots

FUCKING SUMMERFAGS
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

What i find hilarious is everyone thinks valor is a buncha dicks, but the most people stiring shit arent valor.

Faggot

This is now a Valor hate thread

> oh boy i'm lvl 5
> reads on teams...
> something something strongest pokemon...
> picks team valor
> sees that team valor has 80% of gyms in town

Valor best team XD

fucking kill yourself faggots

also

Those WERE Valor Gyms... Then a better Team's finest rolled through... #WinterIsComing

Here we go

That's where you're wrong. Team Valor is the largest Team, because most people nowadays are niggers. They couldn't define Valor to save their lives, but instead flocked with the biggest team because that's what niggers do. Each of them is pathetic in their own right, and only take the most Gyms because there are so many, not because they're talented. They talk the most shit, and run with the biggest group (which they'll tell you every time you mention how terrible they are) because they need safety in numbers. I chose Mystic because it defines me; cool, calm, and collected. I constantly take down Valor Gyms because their Pokémon are sorry, like that Rhydon my RAPIDASH trashed. Type disadvantage, CP disadvantage, and she had more than 80% HP after it was over. Why? Because Valor sucks.

rate

Pretty gr8 m8 I r8 8/8

you're the bannana

>expertly proving my point
Thanks man lol, you just proved exactly what i said. Fun fact: mystic is the most popular team by far
google.com/amp/comicbook.com/popculturenow/amp/2016/07/12/pokemon-go-s-team-mystic-is-the-most-popular-faction-so-far/?client=ms-android-sprint-us#

Lulz faggots git gud

Only username combo that actually worked for me. I'm East LA and Valor has almost all Gyms here.

what kind of faggot ass name is Mystic tho?

Any non retarded player here?

Hi I'm That guy

>metalhead reference
edgy teen confirmed

Go valor!

Ayyyyy Lmao

It's better than you faggotMcDicksucker

This thread proves the presence of little summer fags. This site has officially been ruined.

>implies that it hasn't been ruined already
Just fuck off dude

>actually confirming that he is indeed an edgy teen

Ayyyyy Lmao

This is now an ayy lmao thread.

Ayyyyy Lmao

> samefag

Ayyy lmao

attends, y a en France maintenant? perso j'ai téléchargé sur le store US pensant qu'il n y avait pas

Hail Valor. May Evil win!!!!!

Lyyyy amao

>>samefag
>only quoting one post
yes I indeed am a samefaggot

Ayyyyy Lmao

But not the best

Team Valor HOORAH

South of Seattle and looks like most gyms are still contended, but with Valor finally starting to pull ahead

Im content with my derpy team instinct even if we're not the most powerful or the most popular, i chose what appealed to me and thats what matters about the game. To have fun, there is literally no advantage to any of them, the fan base creates the differences between them. We should all just be happy and go out and enjoy this well put together game and fight about the real problem, PG's gay ass servers. Also fuck you, you're fucking dead kiddo.

>Team Valor only
There are other teams?

BROTHAAA!

B8

The fucking Hufflepuffs of pokemon. GTFO, fag.

I'm acting on instinct.

Do you have this for all the team?

>Team Valor locker room

You've got the only one that matters, why would they make two more?

See the world through the eyes of a Team Cystic member.

>gym owning faggots

same here