Are these girls fat? And if so, what makes them look fat? (Explanation please, not she's fat because I see fat)

Are these girls fat? And if so, what makes them look fat? (Explanation please, not she's fat because I see fat)

Fat doesn't cease to exist just because you want it to be so.

The fat makes them look fat, fatty.

when your upper arm is as thick as your head, and contains no muscle, you're fat.

They are as fat as they are ugly, you 're a delusion fat cunt if you cant see that.

Id fuck the girl on the right sooo hard.

left is fat, middle is chubby, right is curvy

There's enough excess fat to cause reduced athletic ability

Therefore,

fat

As it's physically impacting them

left fat, middle thicc, right chunky

Left is fat. See cheeks, chin, arms, thighs.

Right is what I'd call healthy, maybe a little chubby, but thats just my type.

Middle is what I'd call thick. She looks like she's built pretty solid, and toned. Not fat or skinny per se, just genuinely bigger.

disgusting fat cows gtfo

Yuuuuuuuup

>right is curvy
unless you're talking about the one in pink in the background, you have no clue what that means

They are not just fat but fucking fat. If you don't want them to be, tell them to put the FUCKing fork down.

How American are you, that you can't even tell when a fat person qualifies as fat?

>what makes them look fat
>not "she's fact because I see fat"
Nigger do you even know what the word "fat" means? Is this an elabarote ruse?

We can't all be eurotrash fags

Who the fuck cares? I'd still empty a load into all of them.

Would impregnate and proceed to bail

They fat

Fat

Excess adipose tissue from consuming more energy than their body requires, which the body stores for later use

Need bigger tits, would make them not fat

How American are you that you manage to forget about every nation except your own, and the European ones?