Name one Marvel film better than this masterpiece

Name one Marvel film better than this masterpiece.

A vast majority of them.

Blade 1
Raimi's SpiderMan 2

Name one.

The first Ironman

The only good MCU movie

I'm the guy who constantly complains about the Vedit-Assassination-Attempt scene.

Just reposting the usual picture.

Man of Steel is a miles better movie than this

Watchmen is hot garbage

me on the left

Fpbp

Winter Soldier.

Babbys first hand to hand? Lol no. Good capeshit doesn't fall apart in the final act and only has three memorable scenes (elevator fight, jet fight, knife fight). Literally set piece: The movie.

That's nice, but was still better than Watchmen.

Alright music video, but I wasn't a fan of the stupid flick that followed.

Except it wasn't.

Pretty sure I'm supposed to remember more from a movie than just the ebin fight scenes, which, let's face it, is the only reason you're sucking off this movie.

because blue man dong is lel epic music video material.

It was, here is proof.

>and then captain america beat a jet with a motorcycle. So awesome XD.

Recap your issue

is that something you don't want in a comic book movie?

Or would you rather all the characters sit down and have a deep conversation about the nature of man and his role in a society that is not like ours at all.

So baby boomers like Watchmen I get it,

All of them.

Is your only counter-argument "The fights were cooler"? Because that's just...

I can't answer for them, but as a Gen X'er I loved it.

>Literally set piece: The movie.

So basically a zack Snyder movie?

Ok.

tl;dr Comic Veidt charges right at the assassin and quickly takes his ass out, and before he could question him, the dude ate a cyanide pill and promptly died. Veidt does not look like a guilty person here, which is the intended effect at this point.

Movie Veidt decides to use other businessmen as his personal shields before taking him down and then loudly exclaims "He has a cyanide pill." How did Veidt know that? That's suspicious.

>muh Marvel
>muh Marvel
>muh Marvel
>muh Marvel
>muh Marvel

Watchmen is a good as a film, but it's an atrocious adaptation- in many levels, from casting to tone- which shows Snyder's cluelessness about "big" themes. And yet the guy keeps trying to do things beyond his capacity

100% agree with this, the comic definitely implies that the whole event takes place in a matter of seconds, by the time Veidt has grabbed the golden-column thing and used it to deflect a bullet before the fucking secretary even hits the ground

Pretty much all of them, even the lousy Hulks and the mediocre Thors. Watchmen sucked shit.

It's only good because source material is good. Snyder didn't add anything, he even fucked it up in some places. The man is basically a fucking retard. He's not even a hack cynical about what he does, he's just a fucking retard.

Hell yeah bro totally fucking lame

What an action comedy is.... ??? Genres of movies, Blockbuster would have Watchmen in the Drama section

>Spider-Man 1
>Spider-Man 2
>X2
>Days of Future's Past
>First Class
>Blade 1
>Blade 2
>Iron Man
>Ant-Man
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Captain America: The Winter Soldier
>Captain America: Civil War

You forgot to say fuck a few more times in that comment, kid.

>watchmen
>masterpiece
A masterpiece of shit.

you forgot spider-man 3, fucking based venom

So winter soldier is a action comedy now? Jesus fuck why does everyone on this board argue like a complete retard now? Everybody just says anything no matter how non-sensical it is.

You give me AIDS.

Wait a second doesn't comic Veidt literally shove a cyanide pill in the guy's mouth and force him to bite down while saying "no don't bite down" for the benefit of the bystanders?

I mean that would be a tad suspicious if anyone thought about it very hard.

""""""QUIPS"""""" actually winter soldier was more serious drama your right, i wouldn't evne call it an action movie, it's more thriller, psychological suspense film like Clear and Present Danger.

>Backpedalling this hard

This shot might be the single thing the Watchmen movie did right. The whole movie's aesthetic, shots, sets, costumes, blocking, should have been based on this shot

mask of the phantasm

What the fuck does that even mean? Stop think you "know" filmmaking.

Not sure, can't find more pages at the moment.

Jesus, DC babbys are really deranged nowadays LMAO