THIS IS LIKE THE BATACLAN ALL OVER AGAIN

Lolno

yeah nah

No

F

>NIGGERS
>GOOD GUYS

Anti Football

you played like dogshit in the finals, even we played a 3-3 with Portugal including Ronaldo

I hated you most out of all the teams in the tournament, from the start.

Fuck you, you deserve to lose the final at home.

Stupid ass muslim nigger team

yes we were

>Stupid ass muslim nigger
>Sweden

Haha

I had mixed sympathies, seeing the match I say Portugal deserved it, but you did well France. Respect

French people are one of the most nationalistic people on earth, this makes them stupid. Also their arrogancy and smugness is a characteristic hated by people all over the world.

Getting BTFO by Portugal felt really good. Thank you based Portugal. I cant describe this happiness fuck Im gonna go party with friends :D FUCK THE FRENCH!

For you

F

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>sweden saying this

kek

Fruck off, Isis. This is what RECONQUISTA means.

Neither of us were the good guys.
But if you had to choose good guys from the two of us, it'd definitely be us.

This. They hated us because we had blacks guys.

I hate Sup Forums now

get rekt faggot
payet is the pure evil

Should have gotten Rizzoli for the final as well

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>tfw im atheist but my family is muslim but I still supported portugal
Pls dont hate my family portubro

No, you were Algeria all along.

>:D
this is a 18+ website

gg ez

>blacks guys
>Algeria

Come on now

GTE KEKED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The muslim is in your blood, unlike us.

you have to go back

We hated you cause your team was full of non-French speedy nigger mercenaries and you were cheating your way to the final.

yes, france played a lot better and deserved to win this

not to mention how bad portugal was the entire tournament

but as often happens, the best team fails to win

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>French people are one of the most nationalistic people on earth
bait harder

Ironically, having the Muslims where you do, makes you whiter on the inside.

RARE?

france is the bad guys, you only came this far due to refball and kicked island unfairly out (the best team in the tournament)

Fuck france

HOW MAD?
TSUUuUuUuUuUuUuuUuuUUuUuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Un portugal sans ronaldo KEK

yah, all u got is their dicks in your wifes

>cheating your way to the finals

Aww yes, because having only ties until then is better

> non-French speedy nigger mercenaries
All of them are French.

The good guys got eliminated by Germany on meme penalties.
Italy would have marched to that title and fucked the Barbosas in the ass.

Lol memes

Sorry but you're a bunch of hacking fucks. Every time you're threatened you try to eliminate key players. You did it to Ireland's rugby team too. Permanently retired their best guys.
No sympathy.

>shit tier nation
>everyone is a nigger

Good guys...

FUCKING TOLD, CARALHO

It was clearly an accident. Should have got a Red Card, but it was an accident nontheless.

French people are White, not Black.
Blacks are African.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

lol reality, you lost, get fucked

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

You fielded a team of Africans who then proceeded to play like Africans. Seriously, the only 3 players on the field who were technically sound were the only actual Frenchmen on the field. The reason you won against Germany was probably because of some white-guilt WW2 hangover. A healthy Italy would have slaughtered both of the teams on the pitch today, and made it look easy.
>France
>Losing to Portugal
>Without Renaldo
You were never the good guys.

Stop responding to memes with even more memes

Shit match desu

Le Froggies are going to go on strike and have a riot again

Disgusting country

Sounds like you have a lot of pent up frustration from real life you are releasing on some random French dude. Stand up to Hassan, don't let him bully you man.

France you will always be best ally for giving us our favorite harbor chick, the Statue of Liberty

you are hurting his feelings kek

>team is 80% shitskin
>good guys

French is a state of mind more than an ethnicity. All of them come from French places.

They are French but not ethnically French.

GG Portugal anyways. You don't deserve the memes you got. I hope you won't be too mean.

WE WUZ FReNCh and sheeeeet
KEK THIS GUY

F

>not supporting you in Iraq
>freedom fries

Short memory m8

can't compete with Iberia, NIGGERLAND

>Play like dirty niggers
>Import your players from Africa
>Dirty muslim that injures Ronaldo
>The good guys

"no"

>French is a state of mind more than an ethnicity
t. Pierre N'Golo

french is a state of losing

>gave portugal a title
no, you're not the good guys

Portugal deserves this. This cup was shit and they were the worse.

That's why I hate football. Simulations and unfair faggot can win.

I was pretty mad for Germany thursday, tho...

"no"

Go fuck yourself butthurt bitch

OUIIIIIIIIIIIII

seeing Ronaldo lift the CL and the EC at his home

not dancing anymore eh faggot

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

we were the good goys

What this picture doesn't say is that good part of the team was already made of son of immigrants at that time

I'm just trying to be supporting, I was so angry when my Yankees lost right after 9/11 so I know how he's feeling

Même pas. Mais faut avouer qu'on a jamais mis en valeur la dimension blanche de notre pays, ni dans l'Ancien Régime ni en 1789.

Pay taxes already

I want to cry right now. Portugal did not fucking deserve this. Fuck Portugal.

Flag is Irish you blind fat diabetic fuck

No. Instead the muslim is in your country, banging your wife.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>be french
>pay taxes
>still lose the euro in his own country

HHAHAHAH
HHAHAHAH
HHAHAHAH
HHAHAHAH
HHAHAHAH

This.

I wouldn't even be mad if not for Sup Forums kiddies invading.

nah, get fucked desu

Agreed.

Maybe you shouldn't have made a team out of muslims?

/polturgal/ won today

No

>this man scores for Portugal
>somehow France is the only nigger country around

Please, Sup Forums...

>Be Luxembourg
>Leech off all other productive EU Country
>Somehow end up managing it

Hang Jean-Claude Juncker NOW

thats a honorary aryan

fuck off you reckless choke artist fucks

Did France have moors too?

why are you so butthurt, you're not even in euro neverland

I am genuinely mad about this game. That's all

1 or 2 Algie AFAIK.

but we are good enough for you to give jobs to 250.000 french nationals?

there were no good guys really. They all got knocked out earlier

pry your eyes open you stupid chink