Question from Russia

Question from Russia.

Why do the average American hate us? Soviet Union is gone, why are you so scared? Putin actually has brain.

Obama, Trump, Hillary... Does not matter, all stupid, can't look past feelings and petty things. Be scared of yourself American.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXbEXTfW2x8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a lot of us hate you cause it's a cliche.

also not many people like putin over here, they see him as a tyrant a lot of the time

personally i don't get it, you guys are aight

Media. Plain and simple. Ive nothing against russia except the few human rights abuses putin likes to carry out every now and then. I wish russia and usa got along better

I've got nothing against Russia. Seems like a cool place actually

Alot of people I know doesn't hate Russia.

Nothing that can't be settled over with vodka

Thanks you Regan and baldy mcstainhead we don't hate you anymore. Our media pretends we do but we dont...

I think I'd rather live in Russia.

the average american doesnt hate russia
i think putin is a badass and a great president but i'd never live in russia cuz its mostly a shithole

Cyka blyat.

OP here.
Well weird, I thought Americans didn't like Russians, at least that is impression you get from television.

But be careful, your country might not be there anymore if you stand for nigger supremacy and liberalist propaganda.

I'm American and I think Putin is an ok guy. I mean, everyone was loosing their shit in the olympics because of the gay thing but why the fuck can't faggots respect other people's culture? He didn't say you couldn't come to Russia. Come to Russia, just don't go apeshit because he doesn't like you. He's entitled to his opinion.

Sorry. Got on a soapbox for a sec

Я тебя люблю, Русский.

Yeah American gays and niggers in Russia are always getting in trouble. They are self important childs.

Are there niggers in Russia? If so, how do they act? I can't picture blacks in Russia.

russian history is fucking bananas

it's incredible what the russian people have endured

I can't help reading your posts with a Russian accent. I love the accent and broken English

The average American couldn't point to Russia on a map

Once a commie, always a commie.

No, not really, we have very few, and only in Moscow I think. They are usually Americans or west euros travelling.

They are. I am sorry for that. Unfortunately, Americans tend to forget they are not at home when leaving America. It aggravates me to share a nation with such disrespectful pieces of shit.

I don't hate you OP. I think Russians are awesome.

However, your country is being run by the Russian Mafia and elements of the Soviet KGB.

You all need to get a real democracy going on over there. Somehow.

as an american i have a lot of respect for putin but he his no saint. russians are bad ass and most americans are pussy little fucks

So how are white Americans seen to Russians? Do you guys hate us?

Путин является шагом назад к временам Сталина. Люди, которые выступают против него исчезают или имеют удобные смерти. Выполнение гомосексуалисты. Я вполне уверен, евреи тоже не то, что мы особенно заботимся о том. Что / произошло в Украине. И вы трахается слишком ленивы, чтобы встать на него.
Русские в конце 80-х и в начале 90-х годов встал коммунистических сторонников жесткой линии, как и Путин, что ебать с тобой случилось? Ты больше куча кисок, чем кто-нибудь в остальных странах мира вместе взятых.
Пошел на хуй.

too much bullshit
Russians deserve to be on top.

I know where it is. It's that place Trump is going to go visit shortly after being sworn in as Presidet.

We don't hate you, but a lot people here just think you are fat and dumb, sorry.

I never said I support Putin, I said he is smart. Only simple truth.

not that user, but if your country's standard of living rose significantly your people would start getting fat. Yes, the young hot ones.

I don't care for Puton because of his Ukranian agression, distaste for NATO, and his authoritarian style of rule. That being said Russia is just vastly culturally different and I don't have a problem with it. If anything it seems Russia has a many more problems with the US than we do with you.

I guess being poor and cold has some good to it then )

Most Americans are fat and dumb. I'd like to visit Russia one day. But I fit into the American stereotype of "poor".

Putin is a scum who used the help of his rich backers to enrich himself and them while using brutal means to suppress/injure/torture/murder/disappear those people who he perceives as threats.

Ftfy

We have that here too in the US.

Do you even have fast food in Russia? Because that's why fuckers are fat.

its probably one of my most unpopular opinions but i love you guys, from what i can tell you people keep it the realist out of all the white nations. you stomp pc and feminist nonsense into the ground as soon as it pops up and your honest about your opinions on things the west considers "sensitive issues". if russia wasn't a shit hole id probably move there.

wow i love you guys because you have less free speech

faggot

I took 2 years of Russian in high school, я люблю России. That being said I wasn't the best and had some trouble conjugation things correctly.

Spotted the feminist

Of course we have fast food, we have some fat pigs here too, but we very little of both if you compare to america.

Fuck russia.

I fucking hate it here.

your not a real slav because we dont actaually type in an accent

Nigger do you really think that people who speak in broken english are able to spell every word correctly as well? That's how you gave yourself away.

spotted the nazi dogfucker

Want the truth?

Average Americans don't give a shit about Russia. They don't. They could go years without ever thinking about Russia, until some international incident occurs or the grossly incompetent Hillary Clinton gives them a mistranslated stage prop.

They. Don't. Care.

The only person itt who hates Russia... Is a Russian. Hah!

As a black American, I can tell through his eyes, that Putin is extremely intelligent has a good head on his shoulders. He is also not afraid to do what he feels is right for the benefit of his people. Unlike America where everything is a giant game show.

it's just easier to go through a drive-thru and spend 5 bucks on shit then making borsht I guess

I have no issues with Ruskiebros at all. From what I've seen/heard the average guy in your country is pretty cool. Like most people. Don't listen to the media like
said. It's propaganda. They create fear and hate which sell. None of us really take it to heart.

Nailed it!
Good job!

It seems like instead of a we might start an international incident kind of hate, its a jokingly fun hate now. Big improvement. Russias kinda boring though.

>samefagging this hard

LOL

I think about it at least twice a day when I'm fapping to Russian girls and pretending they're Americans

Not op but how does that differ from the last 20 or so years of USA government? Patriot act, ndaa,no bid contracting stock market and bank bailout and political class that is "too powerful" to jail or even charge

not even samefagging
I thought that was you being funny
but I forgot conservatives don't understand humor

>Obama
Awww. That guy is pretty chill

But Russia, I'm pretty sure the average american is still scared of you because of what happened in the past.
Remember Tsar Bomba? The most powerful nuclear weapon ever. If used on the U.S we wouldve be destroyed.
Shits scary man

because people in the US make more that $2.00 an hour generally and can buy shit like cars, houses, etc

>being a liberal cuck

You just keep digging!

There's a common "Misconception" (?) That Putin is a extreme imperialist, and that his end goal is to invade a bunch of places. Granted, most Americans think any country that's not America sucks. For POV I'm American here.

>damage controlling after being outed as a nazi dogfucker

Why you think americans are frightened of you,former commie?
We japs also awe by you,and plz give back the territory of which you deprived us in WW2.

>Sup Forums
What did you expect cuck?

I have zero problem with Russia. Hell I've always said a Russian-American alliance would dominate the globe and we could concentrate on removing kebab

yeah but Putin doesn't seem to have any ideals about invading shit
for comparison if you look at Bush, what he did was horrible, but at least he tried to dress it in some stupid moral neo-con type decision,
Putin just blows people and shit up.

who hates russia? they are seem as the badasses

why did you you get b& at Sup Forums this time?

>can't even form an argument

The average american, myself, my social circle, and aquaintences do not hate russia. That outlook is definitely a media lie and leftovers from that whole "mutually assured destruction" form of "peace" that the baby-boomers came up with during the cold war.

actually, americans hate its baby-boomers more than americans hate any russian.

This guy gets it. But the media hides this fact.

And we have a much higher cost of living as well. Good luck forging a future in the US on your own the education industry has that locked up and if you go other paths the private prison industry had that market cornered as well. We are no less corrupt and jail more people here.

>thinks cracking down on free speech is a great argument

kek

lol nice englisky you fuking rusky

I didn't say the US was a bed of roses

Just saying Russia reminds me more of Detroit than Seattle. And even in Detroit you can get over $8 an hour with low cost of living.

No one I've ever talked to her in the states except a salty as fuck Ukie expat hates Russia. Cold Wars over, only people with a vested interest in pissing on you guys is the government, and by proxy our media. The people want to bro the fuck up.

>Putin has brain
You mean he's not grossly incompetent. That doesn't mean he's not a corrupt, autocratic piece of shit who only cares about enriching himself and his supporters while fear mongering to keep the population pacified and looking to him for protection from the perceived foes.

We dont hate you you hate us.

Putin is a fuking cunt a bored cunt ruling a dead empire, nobodys scared, all they have is nukes, anybody has nukes now.

once the nukes start flying all the nukes will fly and everybody dies.

I've been keeping score. So far they hate us because we're dumb, fat and entitled.

youtube.com/watch?v=eXbEXTfW2x8

We don't hate you we just think you hate us(because you do) колбаса блын

sausage blyn?

I hate them because Putin refuses to wrestle me. Does he hate Jello that much?

that is something everyone forgets

there are shit-tons of former Soviet nukes out there
and terrorists trying to get their hands on one

Because average Americans cannot think for themselves. Sadly too many people take biased media for fact and do not look for more information on their own.

aи него

We not givings you more land to build Gundam on, cartoon lover.

I personally want a US-Russia alliance in order to control the world.

My ass

Holy fuck you are so bad at pretending you're Russian.

We have fast food to feed niggers because niggers can't afford real food.

What "biased media" hates Russia?
Anyone with half a brain would think Putin's kind of fucked.

Wow people actually responded to this as if you're really Russian.

That's totally believable considering your punctuation and spelling is perfect.

So many fucking retards on this board.

Yes you are a sausage been

white nigger here
fast food just tastes better than going to a store and plus you have to cook that shit

I'm on the East Coast of the States in a semi urban/densly populated area with pretty decent school curriculums, and for my entire life I've never known anyone personally that even cared about Russia, let alone hate Russians lol. I always just envisioned Russians acting like us Americans, only more deciplined with a stoic demeanor... and definitely more angrier hahaha. Other than that, being embarrassingly ignorant when it comes to politics, the only other key notes that pop into my head when I'm reminded of Russia is that 1) Animal Farm was a wonderful read, 2) Stalin was a psycho; probably why I get the vibe that Russians are angry, and that 3) Putin is the real MVP for allowing Snowden to hang out over there safely, so our gov't doesn't ice him for calling them out on their nasty lies and corruption--speaking the truth!

Also that Russians are basically able to hold down a bottle of vodka by like, idk, birth :P!! And as for Trump, everything that comes out of that touched individual's pie hole just makes me want to fuck his life up lol.

Putin is certainly competent,because he put the ruined,spoiled,devastated Russia, in a way,in order and get it to recover the past superpower with the power of oil and gus.
But that's all.It's unbreakable truth that his hand is soaked with blood of his enemy,lol.
I think russian guys are cool,and girls are as cute as the one in this picture.

very poetic, иван

Personally I feel no hate for Russia, they have an interesting history and culture. However I think that we can both benefit from some nationalism again like we were in the eighties as long as it doesn't lead to a hot war. ARms spending could lift both of our economies out of the rut neither of us achieved greatest unless we were enemies.

Most smart American don't hate you, that being said most of our population isn't very smart. And Hillary wou5be exactly the same as Obama, Trump might be slightly different though at the end of the day it hardly matters.

Oh you guys are so steady that you spare only four islands,though you have the biggest territory in the world.

oh no steady that's stingy.
too embarrassed to make next words.