FakeGps do not work.

And many fakecheat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvbl0_u5s9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You stop "playing" fucking data mine apps

Bump,
I hate these pokecunts ,it would be fun to rustle their jimmies

surely a million dollar company would let lifeless virgins ruin their game, kys fucking autist

They already weeded out those gps buggers with their previous game ingress. So good luck homie. I heard PC will work

lol this

You got some malware there OP, have fun cleaning that rootkit off your phone.

Niantic lab owned by google. Probably wont put malware on your phone. But datamine your info and sell it to advertisers.

Fucking hang yourself

Took me like 4 hours to set up.
Not really worth it tbqhfam.

I have newb question about that cancerous new trend.
How do you catch pokeymens?
Do you fight with your own pokeymen like in classic GB games? Or just throw pokeyballs randomly and hope it will work?

If you have your phone rooted (android) its quite simple.

for now you just throw pokeballs at them, they will release updates and add new features. The one coming up is trading. next i think its battle among friends. not defending them or anything but they said that the app was a soft release due to ppl wanting to play it already thus the reason why some key features are not in the game already

Yeah but the cheat apps he's installing will.

>How really cheat in pokemonGo ?
>FakeGps do not work.
>And many fakecheat

Learn to English first faggot.

I have an android, how to i do it?

You cant do it on your phone anymore.
Just buy some lucky eggs with $$$, goyim.

Jim profit here whatcha gotta do is quit being a faggot and go outside and actually play the game you lazy obese mule

Im doing it as we speak right now lol prob the app that you guys use got patched?

is your phone rooted? do you have xposed installed?

how's the lag?

>4 hours to install blue stacks and download some apk's

whoely shit what are you doing even

fuck off jim

Shit was not working for some reason.
I had to find my own apk, etc sources and do 4 fresh bs installs.

Get fucked faggit

theres no lag for me, the only thing is that I still get is the gym glitches

get developer options app and disable camera in registry.

in any case people still hack with ingress how to do this shouldn't be news tbh

I've read that you can root bluestacks (pc) but i havent tried it

do you know how to hack ingress? I've heard about it but havent tried it nor look up for anything about how to do it

not previous poster but mine is rooted please go on sir

Yep did all that and now it works fine.
Its just laggy af in areas with a lot of pokestops.
& yep I knew the gps could be spoofed the second I saw how the game worked.

Dont be a faggot and actually get off your fat arse and go for a walk you cum guzzling shit eater.

fakegps works you fucking dumbass, you have to install it into system apps

exactly the same way you hack any game with the gps gimmick.

the trick to ingress is making your movements seem legit and not getting attached to your account if you get banned.

but seeing as though you are constantly throwing away pokemon in favour of higher level ones i don't see that being a problem.

yeh theres an area near me with 6 poke stops on a park and when people put lures on them the game shits itself

the problem is that most gps apps leak your actual location every so often (the routing ones anyway)

i just boot go spoof a location catch some shit or pokestops, turn game off move somewhere reasonable, or further if you wanna look like youre on a motorbike or something then boot the game back up. absolutely no way for them to know for sure you're cheating.

my cousins got cerebral palsy, he's a cunt, but i do use it as an excuse to stick it to the man on a few occasions

RIP soon Michael

if you're on jailbroken iPhone there's a tweak called PokemonGoAnywhere

for android I have no idea but there should be a location spoofer if you root it

The game itself is pretty average and shitty. The whole point is to go out to places, what the fuck is the point of hacking a shit game?
Christ, you've got to be over 400 pounds.

For those who are rooted get Xposed on install Mock Locations (fake GPS path) and its Xposed module. Follow the instructions that are on the app and you are good to go. for "traveling" i have mine set up as the file. The app trail will end if so, i could upload a mirror of the apk i used

Tryhards, not even once

>over 400 confirmed

My girlfriend is legit mad at me for cheating in the game. She started 2 days before me and I'm still 10 levels higher and pokemon out the ass. Apparently "u can't let her win anything" "I'm a cheating peice of trash" and "she's never coming back"

Pokemon is just an excuse to break up with you, fag.
How badly did you cheat anyway?

I have been farming central park for a few days

no sleep for team instinct bro

train on~!

How do i make my phone (galaxy s7 edge) rooted?
Im sure its a stupid question, but i know little to nothing about electronics work.

> farming central park in nyv
> lives in Colorado

Microwave it for 30 seconds

Pro tip: dont

Nice, same here except only for the past few hours.
Ive tried oakbridge for magikarp but I'm only getting grass types.
Know any good spots where people put lures for magikarps?

I tried microwaving my phone, but all it did is make lightning. Does this mean my phone is Zeus?

ima buy a baseball and painted like a pokeball. Then ima chuck it at people playing pokemongo.

there is a nice bug.
>burn your house
>stay in house
u will get 10 gluraks

For the life of me I can't find that repo

Fucking lame.

You guys ever hear of Bing?

you would have to search it man, some phones require some different approach, In this case galaxy phones are hard to root. I have a Nexus 6 so it was easy for me, I found this vid hope it helps. Before i forge, make sure you have the right roms for your phone. youtube.com/watch?v=Gvbl0_u5s9U

But if i look up how to do it it could be wrong! Its much safer to trust a stranger on the Internet. But for real though my phone made lightning, and now it won't turn on, what do?

KYS

It will probably work if you get the solder redone. You can take it somewhere but it's super expensive. Easiest way to do it at home is actually wrap insulation around it and re-microbe it to heat it up. Insulation will keep it from sparking or catching fire. Best usualaion is actually metal but that doesn't do great in microwaves so you need something reflective. Best thing to do is get an empty chip bag and place the phone inside it. Seal the end with a clothes pin and reheat for 15 seconds. Remove from bad and try to reboot.

y tho

usually when something is called Hack. Its not really a hack and just a scam. Just look at lifehacker.

You should move up to online hacking in Online Games
it's really easy once you get the hang of it
instead of being a pleb and messing around on a mobile phone
I can attest to that, if you search online hacks for a certain online game you like , then most likely you wont
find it, but if you search "Aimbot" for a game such as CSGO, then you narrow your search, and then if you want
to narrow it even further, look up " AImbot for CSGO 2016 ", but you will probably get shit UnKoWnCheats site

They are garbage

Try Artificialaiming.net

Do you know how google works?

Cheats for Pokemon Go "facepalm"
You cheat on Gameboy and Nintendo ?

Why use google when Sup Forums has all the answers?

how else you suppose to get missing no?