This thread is exclusively for people who actually contribute to the planet and care about it as a whole (which is the...

This thread is exclusively for people who actually contribute to the planet and care about it as a whole (which is the countries on the list).

Everyone else can fuck right off, we don't need selfish and uncaring countries shitting up the thread (especially USA).

posting ITT, try and stop me

More like Good Cuck List

meme list, random city in greece contributed more than half of countries on the list

You just count as the UK, it's fine.

yes we good bois

is some made up bs to justify more rapefugees right?

whinging poms

Denmark, get back to /nederdraad/

Denmark, Sweden and Holland are all meme countries that don't really exist. So we're first.

>relative to GDP

Well there's your problem.

>Austria listed as contributing more to science and technology than the USA because RELATIVE TO GDP

Please leave the thread :-)

scots are poms

Yes, hello

You are not welcome here, go.

Can I be a good country too ?
>sun tax
oh, nvm

No

t. pom

NO
t. not a pom

whatever you say nigel

The usa is literally the only reason the world is so peaceful

if only there were a comprehensive list of charitable endeavors and maybe an analysis of per capita charitable donations around

think you might be surprised who is or isn't on your widdle list

I swear Bruce you're getting on my nerves now.

I don't know why you're feeling smug, I'm pretty sure people who spend their day on chagatai chalcography boards don't contribute towards that number.

I guess it's mainly renewable energy sources, waste seperation and amount of forest and wildlife etc.

I use the bike every morning. Good side effect is that you get fit.

Nah, people here all right. Even if you are fucking genius there is just no place on this board to show your mastermind

Sweden imports trash from neighboring countries and burns it just because we can.

Hm.. I wonder why all germanic countries are at the top. Well, guess them aryan genes are real.