Can anyone help and upload this pic of my mom on youtube and ebay please and send me the links as comments to show my...

can anyone help and upload this pic of my mom on youtube and ebay please and send me the links as comments to show my mom and in return she will give me more pics of her to upload here thanks all helpers

you what?

Can you help

why you gotta lie op?

How do we upload a photo onto eBay? And why we uploading it to YouTube a video site.
OP you're cooked...

I not lie I'm serious can you help and you will see I not lie

To upload it to ebay you upload it as a sale pic and if you make the pic into a slideshow you can upload it on youtube

test

But what are we selling?

Sell this pic of my mom as art work any money you make you keep

When you put it on ebay can you send me the ebay item number so I can show my mom her pic on ebay then I can get more pics of her to post here

you are one crazy motherfucker. i like where this is going

Why are we doing this lol

Thanks for the compliment if your willing to help I would be greatfull you seem like a cool person your self

wtf?..what is the story behind all of this?

My mom wants this she asked me to find someone to upload her pic on uoutube and ebay because she wants to be famous and she is looking for a new bf

sir, your mum is a hoe. i'd bang her btw

Youtube not uoutube

So then do it yourself.

Cool and your welcome to do so if uou can help or if uou can help after she sees her pic on youtube and ebay she can senf you more pics of her in private

I can't I live in a school dormitory and use school net which is filtered and I can't access the account pages to make an account

please could someone help him i wanna see more nudes.

Can you help me

you off your meds?

What do you like about my moms pic

her butthole

idk. i just wanna see more of her

I see you have good taste

Sorry I don't have any more of her but I can promise if you can help you will see more of her

Please guys there must be someone out there openminded who can help please

sounds sketchy as fuck

true

So will you help and you can see more

What u mean by sketchy

Please anyone help a fellow Sup Forums member out

done

What u mean done show me or send me link please

Thanks to if you have done it your an angel

done with his life cause of you little sickfuck :D

No need to be rude only trying to find help with this nothing wrong with that just thought people on here would have more courage

why dont you just do it yourself?

I can't I live in a school dormitory and use school net which is filtered and I can't access the account pages to make an account

how comes you can go on Sup Forums using the school net but can't make an account on ebay? tf

I don't know I'm not in control of the filters

How many times are you going to come here fag..you never post anything after....this has to be the 8th time I have seen you here asking....what the fuck is wrong with you.

bullshit

"shizzle nizzle to the drizzle baby"

When I my mom sees her pic on youtube and ebay she will give me more pics of her and then I can post more on here but the more people who can post my moms pic on ebay and youtube and send me the links the more pics I will get from her sorry for the inconvience

You have asked people to do this for months.....people have uploaded....then you do not post any more...whats your moms name?

People have not uploaded because if they had I would have links and I don't and my moms name is chi chi but why do you ask

Can't get on eBay because "at skool"
>posts on Sup Forums just fine

And please if you have proof of the upload then please send link

kek

I'm sorry mom I have tried but nobody will help I will try again later