Transgender Person Arrested For Taking Pictures Of Woman In Target Dressing Room

Transgender Person Arrested For Taking Pictures Of Woman In Target Dressing Room

dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/transgender-person-arrested-for-taking-pictures-of-woman-in-target-dressing-room/

I thought liberals said this wouldn't happen. I though everybody who suspected this would be a problem was supposed to be a bigot.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>but.....muh pronouns!

>"Transgender" Person Arrested For Taking Pictures Of Woman In Target Dressing Room
FTFY. Not transgender, just some creep who decided to take advantage of the situation.

yeah it's not a transgender person though, it's just a guy who said he was transgender in order to do this.

i assure you with those hyper masculine features this guy has no confusion whatsoever about his sexuality.

yeah, I bet he did this on purpose including getting caught to put bad name on trannies

Yeah, so? The argument stands.

for tumblr is the same

looks like the ultimate dudebro

no it doesn't. anyone can take pictures of anyone in a dressing room, so if you have any argument, it's already moot

No True Scotsman

The main argument against allowing people to use the wrong bathroom was that this exact situation would be an issue. And now that it has come to pass, all you degenerates care about is allowing other degenerates to continue doing so.

I suppose a problem isn't a problem if you don't call it a problem.

This is a unisex dressing room area, not a bathroom.

How dare you shame this poor confused woman by telling her that she's not really a woman. Wha right do you have to tell people who identify as the opposite sex that they aren't really trans?

np schofield can break out of any prison

>Guy pretending to be tranny takes creepshots

"See if we made a law that trannys can only go to the bathroom of their birth gender this would never happen"

>Crazy person shoots people in "gun free" zone

"Lmao dumb libtards of course he didn't follow the rules, criminals don't follow rules"

Ayy lmao. people who consider themselves wholly liberal or conservative and don't take things on a case by case basis are retards

Both you moralfags and sjw's can go fuck yourselves. The only important issue is whether we will ever see the pics this goon took.

Odds are he was a fucking Sup Forumstard trap anyway and you cunts LOVE your traps!

>guy pretenting to be tranny
>a guy pretending to be pretending to be a woman

You have the right to own firearms, and laws that restrict this right should be opposed.
You do not have the right to masquerade as a member of the opposite sex to use their bathroom/locker room/dressing room and laws that restrict this behavior are sensible.

Some NRA faggot always has to bring up guns. I actually get erect when I read about one of you dumbfucks shooting your kid or allowing your kid to shoot himself or a sibling. Fucking DIAMONDS knowing your kind will self exterminate.

>becomes sexually aroused at the death of children.

I always knew the LGBTQ crowd and their sycophantic supporters were degenerates

>Genders don't exist, but sexism is real!

May I recommend this good read? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic

That's a no true scotsman. You don't get to say what genders people have. We already had that system in place and you didn't like it. Now fuck off, and tell somebody else that transgender criminals don't exist.

Well, this is Sup Forums. I second the dead babies hardon.

Let me guess guns are scary to you right? Only big mommy government should have them?

This is why it's futile to debate with leftists, they don't use logic.

What, and you're NOT a degenerate? What the hell you doing posting on Sup Forums then?

How dare you assume his gender and make light of his condition scumlord

Transgendered people are as mentally ill as those who genuinely believe they are dogs and vampires and possessed by demons. This acceptance movement is ridiculous.

The argument was that men would take advantage of this nonsense to be creeps, not transgenders specifically.
At least, I see it's about a dressing room, I was assuming this post has something to do with the whole "transgenders need to use the female bathrooms etc" debate?

It's the leftists that are defending this nonsense mate, it's the right that attacks it (generally).

Triggered much, faggot?

Nope. I carry. But you paranoid NRA faggots are the fucking worst and give us NORMAL sensible gun owners a bad name.

I have to resist killing all you open carry faggots every time i see you just to prove to you your vigilante fantasies are bullshit.

Almost every store's dressing room is both male and female. This wasn't a bathroom

>I have to actively resist murdering people for disagreeing with me
>but I'm the sensible one

someone just learned about fallacies. go u

>person

> I dont have anything sensible to refute the point he's making so I'll just attack the poster.

Transgender is a mental illness
Prove me Wrong

Protip you can't.