What is the worst thing you have ever seen in real life?

what is the worst thing you have ever seen in real life?

it's time to stop posting OP

People dying

Sup Forums

A baby fetus for Thanksgiving dinner

Vaginas, by far.

I can deal with gore... but vaginas are just.. abhorrent.

When I was about 15 this dude was drunk and wrecked his car in front of my house and It caught in fire. There was a kid in the flaming vehicle with his arm dangling out of the window all bloody and charred up. He died, it was interesting to see.

My grandfathers gaping asshole.

This thread

Watching my father die at the age of 16 from a cocaine overdose and being the only one there and not being able to do anything about it other than wait for the paramedics to come.

second.

my life

Edgy

A picture of OP

....fuuuuuck duuude

Your mom naked

two male gays kissing.

>WTF, I'm vomiting again

my penis

Saw a probably 11 year old kid try and cross the road on his bike with his other friends in the middle of a very busy highway sort of road and get torn apart by a transport when I was 13.

That was a mess

Being a paramedic.. got a call for an accident on the freeway.. guys was changing his tire got hit by an 18 wheeler.. spend 45 minutes helping the cops identify and find the parts over a 1/4 mile

watching my own dog die in a puddle of his own blood as he leaked most of his blood from the stitches in his abdomen. His abdomen stretched out as the pressure from his abdominal wall kept rising. Tumor removal gone wrong, improperly clamped or closed blood vessels near one of his main arteries.

This happened after I took him back to the vet, she checked him for 30 mins because i thought his stitches were just loosened or something, it wasnt bleeding so hard then. They sent me home with him, in the middle of the night he started bleeding, called animal ambulance thing, didn't come. Stayed with him till 8 in the morning cause i could do nothing but wait until an emergency vet would respond to nonstop phonecalls. He died just after i started driving him to another vet as soon as he responded.

Shittiest day/night of my life and i've whitnessed and i've served in iraq.

I think I might've repressed that, and for a good reason...

I'm sorry man. Coke is fucked

Going to the morgue to identify my room mate. He had been floating in the Hudson River for 3 days. We had been combing the banks the whole time, but couldn't find him.

When the sheriffs finally did pull him out, he had swollen to at least double in size. I could barely tell it was him.

i once saw a guy gets his arm sucked into a glue roller for making laminated wood stuff up to his elbow.

his entire forearm was 1/2 an inch thick, took maintenance 30 minutes to get him out as you can;t just reverse it becuase it would cause his hand to pop due to blood pressure.

no permanent damage, just bruised al the muscle.

>This
Wasn't coke, but watching him die was fucked up.

Ur face OP

Call me a summerfag, but what is this? What's going on in this pic?

That's clearly a ass user.

the peak of a bad shroom trip

Soapy ass