My grill is going to massage my prostate for the first time tonight, neither of us have done it before

My grill is going to massage my prostate for the first time tonight, neither of us have done it before.
What kind of prep should I do?
Should she use gloves?
Any general advise?

As long as you dont have a log of shit up there no worries

clean it real good and enema user, you don't want her getting a shitty finger, unless of course, that's her thing.

Bump with pic of pussy

Kek

You mean My Guy... Queer!

Is enema really needed? Should I trim my ass hair?

>extra lube (double the amount you think)
>shit and clean out your ass well and/or
>gloves if she hates to touch your shit or any trace of it
>have a calm atmosphere such that you can enjoy it undisturbed however long it takes

Yeah u got me, that's a pic of my "guys" pussy I just posted.

Ideally the procedure would be

> shit
> clean inside of your ass with finger or enema
> she fingers you

If you can't make a bowel movement you might want to wait. If it's your first time cleaning your anus you're going to be awful at it, just keep trying.

Fingers are barely long enough. Just cut to the chase and have her use a strap-on on you.

Yes and yes... That hair is like a brillo pad. We also suggest you video it and upload it to mega so we can fap.

Not even sure if I'll like it, I got black out drunk a while back and apparently asked her to try. I don't remember a thing but she said I got pretty vocal with the tip of her finger in there.

I thought it looked like it was man-made.

Don't get you hopes up. In some people, that does absolutely nothing and it others it requires months of practice to lead to orgasm. In me personally, while leading to a stronger ejaculation when coupled with penis stimulation, it literally give me 0 pleasure by itself.

Yep. Make sure she doesn't go too far up or she'll be poking and prodding at a turd.

Just have her toss your salad while giving you a handy and call it a day.

Hopefully I like it, I love when she licks my asshole and really want to experience this super orgasm prostate massage can apparently give u

Start with a hot fudge enema then pound a hamburger up your ass so you can have snacks afterwards.

Wear eye protection

Yeah give her a trim. Enema isn't absolutely mandatory but it's really good. If it's just a bit of a poking around then maybe a good wash up there with soap and water is enough, but I really highly suggest you enema.

give it a try and combine it (at first) with other usual stimulation but not enough to cum from it.
I haven't tried much and don't have a GF for that either. Anyway the hints a what I collected so far.

If that isn't your cup of tea have her give you a rusty trombone.

Everytime after I take a shit, I go into the bath tub, turn my adjustable shower head to high intensity blast and spray my ass hole. You wouldn't believe how much it there is still in your anus/rectum even after taking a huge dump.

great

enema or gloves
and tell her to use lube
no need to shave

Few posts make me laugh out loud at my desk at work. Congrats user

I'm about to do this for my partner too. We just had a convo while drunk as shit off vodka the other day and he mentioned that domination by me and perhaps being taken advantage of in the ass would be pleasing. I'm just a little unsure how to go about it. I'm new to this. I hope you post an update as some point, I'm interested to see if you regret your decision.

Gay?

I don't even know or care anymore. I am confused. So is he. Thats the best way to put it. We don't even try to label one another anymore we are just confused and existing.

This and also, take it slowly. A little tease, so you're horny and enjoy it.

Can be fucking great.

>has sex with girlfriend
>gay
He's bisexual at the most. Pleasure from prostate massage is a biological reaction, it has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Ass play can either go great of terribly. Make sure you're relaxed or you will never want to do it again. And by you being relaxed I mean your sphincter.
>tight sphincter
>will never want to try again

Please elaborate user

Stick a massive black dick up their first. Should loosen things right up.

Well she licks your ass while giving you a handjob....

I read this as
"well she licks your ass while giving you a blow job"

Your homophobia is showing.
I was not talking to op, I was talking to the guy who said my partner.
Relax, I am fully aware of sexual orientation and butt play have nothing to do with each other.

Fuck off, Onision.

gloves lube and sheets you dont care about.. they all will need to be thrown out after

Well I'm sure the dick in butt feels good on the prostate so you have more of an idea than I do. And probably a lot easier to talk about such things.

She preps 99% of the time when I play with her ass. One time I jammed it in there without warning and I had shit on my dick and hands and thighs afterwards.
I'd be pretty embarrassed if she gt my shit on her.
I want this to go as smoothly as possible so I don't ruin future opportunities

Not really though... It's very complicated.
It is very easy for us to talk about these kind of topics but its a bit harder to follow through with them. We are some strange people, thats for sure. The other day when we were totally plastered he told me to take him. He wanted to bottom(which i've never ever ever heard him say) and as such I felt ridiculously turned on by that but I couldn't rack up the courage and now its been three days and we haven't talked about it again. I'm not sure if i should just go for it or not. Maybe I'll just buy some more vodka and hope for the best.

Op you ever gotten a rimjob from the gal?
If so do you clean ass before? Shower or baby wipes?

Eye protection is a must.

Has he fucked you? Or you guys haven't fucked at all?

Dont bother trying, it only feel like you have to take a dump

Shower

He's fucked me obviously.
He's always been the dominate one.
But we started talking the other night and he was getting ridiculously turned on talking about me maybe taking advantage of him. A bit of a roll reversal. I felt so confident about doing it that night but we fell asleep after he fucked the brains out of me (due to our convos being so hot and heavy). Now its been so long I don't know if I should just go for it? Maybe try to bring it up again? I'm honestly so nervous. It turns me on it seemed pretty apparently hot to him too but we drank half a ltr of vodka that night too so...

found the underage b& leafy fan

Why would it be a big deal? Ya both got a dick and ya both got a hole.
He have a virgin butthole? Or had he let previous lovers have it?

he has never bottomed.
That is why I'm nervous.
He usually freaks out- legitimately would slap the shit out of my hand and move- if I just touch a little too low on a buttcheek. Which is why I'm so intensely nervous.

he probably wouldnt go for it again unless he is intoxicated again.
so just have drinks set up. set the mood however you think would work best. and ask him earlier in the night when you guys still have alot of energy.
or buy alcoholic energy drinks alongside your liquor that could work.

Fuckin weird gay guy that doesn't want anything or even to be touched in the butt. Im basically pushing my girls head down to my ass hole every time she sucks my dick.

im the same way sober.
im typically a very heterosexual sadist tbh but get me good and drunk and suddenly being submissive to a guy is hot as fuck.
no regerts but the next morning i never feel the same.

Where did you get a sentient grill?

Thanks for the honest advice..I think thats probably the best idea too. I wish it didn't have to be that way but I understand why it is at the same time..

Man, we are both weird. So theres no reason to hate. I have my strange issues too but thats not the topic. Trust me when I say I wish it was different, but the fact is its not. And I love him and I know he loves me so I'm okay with working with what I have for now. I'd rather my partner be comfortable before I try and push them into anything thus making them resent the act.

Man, we are all a little gay. And thats okay. no reason to be ashamed about it. I personally believe everyone is bisexual in some degree. How in touch with that side is completely based off upbringing.

Stop quoting commercials.......

humans are sexual creatures for sure.
guys were made to be gay.
the prostate says so.
okay?

U new?

>regerts
If not lern2speel
Nope. Just wondering where I can get a grill that will have sex with me.

Ok so the plan is to trim my ass hair, clean my hole as much as possible, get her to wear clothes and down some liquor before we get started.
I'll start an update thread tomorrow if anyone actually cares?

Its because we all start out as the same gender in the womb. Women have their g-spot inside their pussy because thats already open enough for fingers. And it develops in the males rectum because the opening of the dick tip isn't naturally sizable enough to fit anything in there(excluding stretching/gauging)

U can have sex with anything if u get creative and use enough lube.

I care! Please post an update.

Will do user

kekkled

But a grill would be awesome. Especially if it could consent.

No thanks

Exactly. Nobody is thanking you.

Nobody is thanking you either, so stop being such a butthurt kid throwing all the "cool kid burns" on me, please.

thats another user.
you dont have fans here.

Just like in real life and I really don't care, I've been thinking in actually killing myself for 2 months, my life is shit, but if you guys asume someone is fan of a retard just for hating on a shitty feminazi youtuber then your life is seriously shittier.