What does Sup Forums think about youtube channel GradeAUnderA? I'm sure he frequents here

What does Sup Forums think about youtube channel GradeAUnderA? I'm sure he frequents here...

unfunny garbage

Hypocrite, annoying, smug. Thinks way too highly of his ability to find old videos and acts as though his opinion is objective. Videos are low budget, low quality, really not much to see there. Sometimes he gets in a good word but most of the time his video only seems so groundbreaking because no one really cares enough about the subject.

I personally find him pretty funny and smart (I am not him, though I might be sounding like him)

I really like him. I wish he made less populist shit and jumped on that anti-liberal gravy train already though.

I can respect him as a content creator, but personally I don't find his shit funny.

hes a sjw fag

> don't worry guys, I'm totally not him
> implying this isn't exactly what he would say

Most of his random videos are quite funny. The videos he does on actual people is kinda lame and gets boring. That video about hindsight was amazing.

He's not capable of making videos of that magnitude. He's only good at one thing, YouTube drama. If you're above the age of 15 his content is vapid, if you still like playground drama then you'll absolutely love da guy with da funny accent Xp fuk school

haven't watched hindsight one yet...

He sounds like downright paki.

And he shoudn't get involved in Youtube drama.

This

It's not called "Hindsight whatever". It's like "Stupid things that people say" or something. One of his points were people talking shit in hindsight.

he was good until he started doing this youtube drama shit

You are all faggots. Who cares? Why do you even watch these no talent wannabe celebrities ? Oh , wait it's because you are all millennial faggots that's live at home with their parents and don't have real jobs and play video games all day. Grow the fuck up and start being responsible, maybe then you will get a girlfriend. Fuck YouTube and the stupid people who all they do is film themselves playing video games and rambling on and on

Nice guy, doesn't annoy me, overall fine.

he's interesting. i didnt watch all of his mewest vid, though.

Do you know what website you are on?

let's see if it's something interesting

He`s aware that he isn`t professional, and he can take criticism so that`s big + and he`s funny tbh...

OP here. I am near 30, not millennial.

>he says, on Sup Forums

This, he started making vids of literal whos on youtube and got boring. Loved his job interviews vid.

a few vids were decent but since he's way too political and all into invested into the whole drama thing everything just turns out to a big cringefest as everything on jewtube.

Not sure if I grew tired of his content or he became worse. His videos, as of late, are unoriginal (10 other youtubers are talking about the same shit) and lack luster.

I hate to break it to you user but you're a millennial

Funny thing is you get banned on Sup Forums for being underage when underage kids are the only ones who should have time for stupid shit like this and adults who are actually allowed on here are shut ins so Sup Forums encourages stay at home losers

Just another hypocrite amongst hypocrites

Back when 2chan and 2ch were invented facebook didn't exist so japs used it to rant and to socialize and talk about their hobbies.
Early 4chins was the same, then myspace, facebook, twitter and all the social media were invented so all the normies fucked off there.

If your idea of a good life is having a gf then you are a sad little faggot. It shouldn't be anyones priority.

Do whatever the fuck makes you happy, even how autistic it might be. Just don't become this fucking faggot right here.

Basically outed himself as underage. Either way, stay at home losers are the best WoW RPers and they can moon walk to the kitchen with their eyes closed.

absolute trash

The LEAST insecure guy i have ever seen

He's a hypocrite

It's okay, I can always tell the 15 year old's on here apart by their overuse of the word faggot.

GradeAunderA is just another Leafy, who also has another twin called luna. It sort of cheapens each of their channels that either one of them is *insert voice* actually ffucking the same. I mean literally, every single video by these guys is exactly the fucking same. We should call them the 3 musketeers. *insert shitty pic of chocolate bar*and seriously guys, leave a like because this shit is going to start a war, thats all I wanted to say thanks for watching as always and peace *indie hip hop outro with neon sign*

fucking reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

He used to be good, but then he got involved with drama and his channel gradually got worse. Even his videos became less and less funny and boring.

Drama isn't always bad, but the way he handled it was very immature. Like how he acted like he was a genius for Exposing Matthew S. and Keemstar even though he was friends with him literally a week prior to that video.

His fans also think he's the smartest person on YouTube when he really isn't. Lots of other smaller YouTubers bring up issues in a more mature and rational way than him. They also make a big deal when he "roasts" people when all he does is throw insults at them with flawed reasoning.

I also noticed he has this awkward grudge for YouTubers more popular than him and it gets in the way of his arguments that should be unbiased.

tl:dr : He became a faggot

He's a nigguh, but an alright nigguh. He at least beats yathzee's idiotic shitty ramblings by a mile.

god you're such a twat

he used to be funny
now it's just topical bullshit