Give me your brutally honest opinion of Mexicans

Give me your brutally honest opinion of Mexicans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jz7PLL0WsrM
youtube.com/watch?v=P6spmgLopmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mexican women are made for white cock.

drink the stick cat

For better or worse, they are the face of Latin America.

Mexican women are all 5'2" trolls

Goblins.

None

they might be attractive for like 3 years of their life before they balloon up into fat pigs

Also shitskin

Americans should count themselves lucky they even get to interact with latinas

They look like bloated, shorter arabs

i hate them

But that's the same as American women

nah, there's a few tall ones, out of your league tho

Why wtf?

As a white American they are way better than lazy white rednecks. They actually work hard. A lot of Mexican people and Latin people are cool too. They like to party and will gladly break bread and drink with you.

I like Mexicans,pretty cool guys.

Texan here.

Hard workers for the most part. Make good Americans and good Texans if they want to. The ones from Guad. and Monterrey are first world.

Chicanos suck. Tejanos are cool.

They need to stop speaking spanish and switch to english

They make fantastic food and are generally fun to be around.

If they would learn English and assimilate I would have no problem with them.

Mexican women need to be bleached for a second round

i like their food. Merkel should import some so they can open restaurants

I fucking hate chicanos.

Right one is a bit fat but I'd still breed them both

>that feel when i fuck girls like this pretty much exclusively

It's so good but it's like living life as a faggot. My family would never stop giving me shit if they knew.

Yea, it's good to be a Hispanic who is proud to be american but when you start being patriotic about your old country and trying not to Integrate, it's stupid. Hispanic are probably the second most well integrated group here.

Very cute until mid 20s when they all get fat. If you find one who just gets plump then they are keepers

filthy ugly and resented brown midgets.

They look like orcs or goblins most of the time, the more normal looking ones are just ugly and brown.

What's your ethnicity?

The recent ones from Mexico are chill and the ones from Texas are alright.

The ones from California, especially LA need to be executed.

Average white euromongrel. French/Irish/German/British

Such is life when you have zero game but live right next to the housing complex where all the easy spics who love white guys are.

Disgusting parasitic filth, I dream of wiping them all out.

>tfw this thread is just a bunch of mexican "americans" answering OP's question

I don't give a shit if they are poor, I can respect poor people, but the amount of crime their society has makes me despise them with frustrated anger. There's nothing worse than the kind of dishonourable and murderous crime this bastards are capable of. I think they just got accostumed to crime and violence being the norm, they lost the sense of what is or what should be normal or acceptable. Also, a corrupted and crime riddled country will never attract foreign investment nor the real amount of massive tourism (a trillion-dollars industry) that Mexico could attract, outside of "safe zones" in the Yucatán area. México is literally a natural paradise, but it's inhabited by dangerous specimens, rattle snakes, black widows, venomous lizards... and Mexicans.

Honestly, I want them to get their shit together. With their population, territory and natural resources they are called to become the strongest Hispanic nation and one of the strongest nations in the world, and there they are, with hanging corpses in the bridges of their cities with poorly written dumb messages on the cadavers. Pathetic.

I don't know what they need, if a last massive bloodbath that will even appease Huitzilopochtli (i wiki'd the name), where a non-corrupted central government basically reconquers the territories which are now de facto in hands of the Narcos, and then rules them with iron fist and crushes anyone who is apologetic of the Narcos (like the Narcocorridas singers), or an ethical and political revolution of some kind may be sufficient, but it's painful to see them in their current situation.

similar here then

how?there aren't spics in britain

Probably pakis or blacks getting BLEACHED

paigon Canada has a similar situ

Fine people with whom I have no problems.

They seem to really like indie rock music. It seems really huge over there. Or at least by a certain segment of the population. Not attracted to mexican women. Overall they seem okay. Crazy society though,

I tought she was trying to do that in the past year, with the "dual year" thing

t a t a s

There was 1 Mexican qt in my highschool back then but I never got to know here

>they seem to really like indie rock music
Serious?
Every time my neighbors blast the stereo it's always that fucking "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP" song

Latinos.. what do you expected

Only ever met one and she was a huge slut.

I'm afraid of them.

Pretty ok tbqh

The illegal ones need to go though

What? I'm confused. Type properly bud

I love Mexibros. Their government is shit though.

They're all stuck up bitches

I like them, Mexico is great to visit 2bh

Could improve european "tacos".

no wonder yo uwanna suck a man's nipple

>Autismo Brown

Mexico would be just another irrelevant third-world shit-hole if not for criminal invasion of America, desu. I don't have any opinions about Mexico that I don't also have about every other rubbish country.

maybe this time they will let you suck on their nipples?

Whaddup nipple boy lmao

CB tier post

Interesting culture, other than that don't give much of a shit.

>1488

Mexican women are the best women, period

youtu.be/jz7PLL0WsrM

Fuck them. Worse than niggers

I'd rather have millions of Africans here than more spics

Lucky little bastard

Okay, I just wish they'd leave the US or try to integrate. Also attempting to make our country learn Spanish is bullshit.

They're pretty cool. Then again, I don't live in the southwest where there's hordes of them

stand on hands gil

Ive lived in Texas around a lot and they are cool there too. 99% like white people. They think we are lazy, but compared to how they work a lot of white people are. They are cool with pretty much everyone

Why do mexican illegals feel so entitled to think they can just come in, in the millions, while other potential migrants have to wait for even a possibility to get visa. When there's too many of the same nationality of people, they just form their own groups and refuse to assimilate. As a European immigrant, I support the ideas of quotas

they're ok

Lunchable tier.

Tejanos are bro-tier and are good Texans.
Chicanos need to be exterminated.

The biggest problem I have with them is that they have totally taken over Houston. I'd say ten fold since the early 90s. They have always been here, but it has become out of control in the past 15 years. I think it is completely unacceptable that some 15+ year old hispanics that were born here cannot carry on a conversation in English. That infuriates me.

all mexican women i've seen IRL are america-tier fatasses

the only thing I don't like about them is that they awake a massive buthurt among argentinians

Youtube allows this?!?!?!?

Dios mio!

Breast feeding is considered natural/educational

It's also not very fappable.

Trust me, I've tried.

Fun fact, he boob exploded because she fell on her implants. Still would desu

youtube.com/watch?v=P6spmgLopmU

Kinda unnatural but still bombshell.

t.Nigger

I saw something like this awhile ago and thought how much Youtube has changed.

I watched the whole thing not because it was hot but for educational purposes.

They use this emoticon in every sentence :v
And that's annoying as fuck >:v

You trying to shave your pussy my friendly leaf?

Well not but I wanna know how it's done, ya know?

Bad video, the girl is incompetent 2bh

be my frog gf

When they're young some of them are hot and thick as hell. But as they age they get ugly really fast. That may change as they get more integrated though.

It ended in the best moment.

I am a Greek.

>hook up with chola
>she's kind of annoying and overbearing but w/e it's just a hookup
>we spoon naked
>she tells me "don't get mad"
>she sticks a finger up my ass

W...why?

Did you get mad?

Nice.