TOP FUCKING KEK

TOP FUCKING KEK

explain

feminist ghostbusters remake falls flat to the surprise of nobody

It sucks, no surprise.

congratulations Sup Forums, you ruined a good movie

You thick fucking sack of shit.

i have never seen bait so tempting

It is 66 on metacritic. Far better than any blockbuster this year.

>rottentomatoes gave it a 74%

Rottentomatoes is a shill site now, remember Gravity is at 96%.

Civil War has better scores across the board. 75% on Metacritic.

Besides, reviewers are just scared to review it poorly so they don't seem sexist.

And its actually at 61 right now.

>694598221
more of this? so hilarious, first time i see one of these

4.1 out of what? 5? 10?

Me too

Interested in moar

saw it
very mediocre
was bored halfway through
a handful of actually funny lines mixed with a lot of boring fight scenes and pretend science

~50 I assume.

SJW media is shitting themselves praising this turd.

Kek
But still has 70+ on Rotten Tomatoes. Plis it's only 13k vptes in IMDB. It needs at least 100k to solidify

their entire marketing strategy is "hey look girls can act too". thats literally all I've heard about it.

>original has 97

Rotten tomatoes loves this film

it's because of the shitty way rotten does the pecentage. it only considers reviews as either "good" or "bad" with no inbetween.
This means whenever a review gives a "meh" score, RT considers that as a good/recommendation rather than neither bad/good.
The actual rating average ratings of reviews on there is something like 6.1 and utterly forgettable. I don't think I've seen a single review of this film anywhere that isn't basically (if not directly stating word for word) "Not as terrible as it could of been."

you should see the Neogaf thread of the Ghostbuster theads. Holy shit do those guys love circle jerking.
Oblivious to the point that a film getting a universal shoulder shrug from critics isn't a sign of great success. As far as they're concerned, if people aren't offended with how bad a film is, it must be oscar worthy.

>drifts off into the abyss...