Ask a bored Korean anything

ask a bored Korean anything

Why did you eat my cat

How much do you grind each week?

where exactly are you from?

How old are you?

It looked too delicious to pass

Practically none?

What do you exactly mean by exactly? I'm from Seoul, if that's enough of being specific.

What is your favorite kind of kimchi?

are your films still good? i remember back in 2001 i think it was i got Shiri and it blew up the korean movie scene.

Can you post your photo?

Honestly I never liked kimchi. Koreans always talk about how it's their national food but I never enjoyed it. Soo.. no favorite kimchi.

do you currently live in seoul?

Why do all asian men have hair like Justin beiber in the 2010 hit 'Baby'

How many idols/trainees have you fucked? Pre-debut counts.

yeah i meant the city..
i will be in china soon (i'm from europe), is seoul worth a visit? never been there.

Do you mean like, are Korean films still any good? If that's what you're asking: I can't say for sure. I really like watching films but when it comes to Korean films, I'm biased towards Chan Wook Park and those directors closely around him and I rarely watch films from other Korean directors. And I wouldn't know about Shiri, because I didn't watch it.

Nope.

Yes, although I have lived abroad a couple of times.

I have no fucking clue. I've been asking myself that same question for several years now. They probably want to look more like westerners and think that by having those kinds of hairstyle will make them more 'modern'.

ive been to Seoul and Itaewon, why the fuck are south korean women so gorgeous? they make all other Asian women look disgusting

yeah i love his films jsa and sympathy for mr vengeance, didnt really like old boy and lady vengeance though

None, unfortunately.

Makeup is really big there. Without it they'd only be a quarter as pretty

Whereabouts in Europe? It depends on what you want out of visiting Seoul. As a historical or cultural site, I wouldn't really recommend it. But then again, I never toured Seoul with a mind of a foreigner or searched for 'hidden' tourist sites so I couldn't tell you for sure.

I can't say I agree with you. Although there ARE really pretty or cute Korean women, they are a very minority and personally I find most Korean women to be overly fake and uninteresting. Either they do not know how to put on make up and they make unknowingly make themselves look like sluts or they go through too many plastic surgeries.

Oldboy, Sympathy for Lady Vengeance, JSA are three of my favorite Korean films. If I had to pick one, I'd pick Oldboy.

League of legends isn't a sport.

I don't play that game and I don't plan to.

do you know kimchi

do you know Gangnam style?

how did you do in the suneung?

I didn't have to take suneung. I entered university by taking a different entrance exam, specialized for students who had lived abroad for a certain amount of time.

>694601211
gangnam style is japanese you stupid fuck

oh sure

Posting in state approved thread