You are late boy

You are late boy.

Syrio was the best character in Game of Thrones.
Prove me wrong.
>protip : you can't.

agreed

Was, and is. We never saw him die, so I assume he's doing fine. Vacationing on a beach.

Sandor is my fav

He's not Tyrion

a manlet can never be "the best" at anything

you'll talk to him with more respect

Well to be fair, Tyrion and Sandor are both cool character too. I would add Arya too. Jaime... well I like him but I want him to stop being Cersei's little dog.

Same about Jaime. Feel sorry for him for all the shit he's had to put up with

Many says that he looks "done" at the end of season 6. He looks like he's thinking "Another Mad King/Queen to kill...". I think Cersei kept going too far while Jaime started to improve. Now they are so far from each other, I think Jaime will kill her.

No he was cringe, bronn is the best

Ya he looks fuckin pissed but idk if he'll go so far as to kill cersei

I think a good idea for the show would to pick up like maybe a week months after the events of season 6 and Jon and Cersei are at war with each other and have already fought a few big battles and dany has to fight Euron greyjoy at sea or he teams up with Cersei so it would be Jon and dany vs Cersei and Euron

>And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.

Remember the witch that predicted Cersei's future ? In the books, it's exactly the same lines but she also tells her that she will be killed by her brother.
Cersei always thought it would be Tyrion but... It is way too obvious.

>they might be the same person though

Maybe a few months after**

You were faster

Fuck this greasy haired cunt. Tripod is the best character cause he slays babes with his meat sword.

I know but all clever and far-fetched theories are never true. The writers always choose the dumb/easy path.

I think he will anger fuck her so hard she"ll die

He wasn't cringe. He was cool as fuck. But you got a point, Bronn is cool too. Also
>checked

Technically valonqar just mean younger brother, not necessarily her younger brother.
>Sandor
>Jon
>Theon
>Bran
>Euron
>lots of younger brothers in the story
>Jaime would be the most satisfying and poetic tho

True, but it has to be Jaime. The "younger brother". It is way obvious that it would be Tyrion, so it's not him. And everyone forget Jaime because they are twins but Jaime is born after Cersei.

>mfw captcha was pie
>mfw I think of arya

Best character was The Waif... and I want her in my bed!

Is jon really a younger brother who else did his true parents father

This. I hoped he might have turned out to be one of the Faceless Men (if that's the correct term for them.) Shit hot swordsman, would like to see him again.

Karl tanner super bad ass go back and watch his scenes

Fawken Legend

He's dead Meryn trant killed him which is why we saw his character at the iron bank in season 5 unless syrio ran away or something

Shee-it! Teach me to post before reading the whole thread.

"Drinking dornish wine from the skull of jeor fucking mormont"

None together, but he had two half siblings, Elia Martell's son and daughter (the son, Aegon, might still be alive.)
Yeah, he comes out of the womb gripping her ankle. I think it'd be beautiful if he kills her to save someone like he did with King Aerys, but at a point too much foreshadowing is a mark of a twist, like with Cleganebowl.

I still think it will be Jaime, but there's going to be another shoe that'll drop before he does. I think she'll threaten Brienne and he'll have to intercede.
Did you notice how Ned's fights with Jaime and Ser Arthur Dayne both mirror Jon's fight with him? They fight faster, better swordsmen who all use two blades, and are only saved from death due to the actions of another person (Howland Reed, one of Craster's wives, one of Jaime's guardsmen.)
>but Ned would've totally beat Jaime if he hadn't been stabbed

>Prove me wrong.
Right fucking here!

>Karl tanner
I don't remember him. I'll go to youtube, and i'll tell you.

>What are you fucking gay?
>numero uno

Okay now I remember. He sucked.

Goodnight sweet prince only character besides rob I actually miss

Heh.

No.

Well he was a cool character but I hated him

For (You).

Yeah he's the fucken best character, even though Aiden could do a better job portraying him.

>come and see

I think this show will be the next Lost.
>shitty ending

he deserves the sit on the iron throne

dont hate

>I did warn you not to trust me

This Level 99 Battle Priest is also a bad ass character.

Okay I won't hate.
But tell me, what made him a good character to you ? To me it was just a drunken little traitor.

Jaqen hagar.

>underrated as fuck
>legend as fuck

Red Viper, start to finish.

>level 99
Lol he's like an 11th level warcleric at best
>still fucking cool

Jon is like a 22nd level fighter at this point tho.

Awesome fighter would've beat Jon if he didn't get stabbed in the back by crasters daughter, the way he delivered the lines I'm not sure how to describe it besides just awesome he was just badass overall

How tall was Bruce lee again?

>not sure how to describe it
He was a fooking legend, mate.
>a fooking legend

I was so pissed when he showed all his cards to sansa. His mystery was what made him interesting

Who is they?

>you look like a fucking ballsack ugly looking stupid cunt face

I think it was time considering he's gonna die next season

Jamie is her younger brother, by minutes, and I believe in the book it is just translated as brother. I don't remember exactly its been a long time since I read them.
But the lady in the hut did guess her exact baby count, and Roberts baby count also, which at the time cersei didn't understand.

I always hoped it would be Arya as a faceless one who kills one Lannister and facechanges to kill cersei. (when I read the books, not when it just happened in the show)

>best characters
>not posting based Aegon I
Move aside cuck-plebs..

never watched it, but I like Sophie Turner so I guess Sansa is the best one

YES! I hated the way they did her in the show, in the books she's this ageless young girl, whose a poison master, in the show she's this random jealous chick who is just butt hurt.

Forevur Targaryen

Bur them all. Traitor scum.

> Not knowing why meryn was at the iron bank
> not knowing why Syrio is most likely alive
> based solely on the show
Thanks for chipping in user.

He's not a character in the show or the books. He died centuries before the events of the story. He's a historical figure in the setting.

This tbqh fam senpai baka

There is only one line of succession. Fuck the usurpers.

Most trustworthy character

The flasher dude in this scene was fucking best!

10/10 solid performance!

Blessed down south jpg