Is it possible for a fat guy to be an Alpha?

Is it possible for a fat guy to be an Alpha?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZPvB_nbGgZM
youtu.be/T4Fy1mwmPR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

Anybody can technically be alpha, it's just much easier for attractive and muscular men

I can see what you mean. What does one do to be Alpha though?

only in a group of 9gag/pokemon-go/overwatch/reddit/undertale/steven universe/mario/zelda/ fanbase, that there is likely to be a fat sloppy obese mayo eating person to be a alpha male

Knew a fat alpha in school.
Well he was 1.95m and quite strong

You have to collect all the pokemons and rope like a pro on worms armageddon

In no specific order:

Be cool, learn to not give a fuck
Don't take anyone's bullshit
Don't be overly emotional
Be confident
Speak with power (basically do everything in your life with power)

My most important trait above all this is to know right from wrong. Oh how potential of the strong and intelligent is wasted because they are selfish and devious

Get familiar with Patrice O'Neal

It's possible, but fat people aren't confident so it would be super rare.

Kim Jong-Un is pretty fat

yes nobody cares about muscles anymore in school they care more about personality i was big in school and could at sports but awkward and I only had friends and a gf because of sports but my friend was bigger and and not greatlooking but funny as shit and had a good personality and talked to all the hot chicks and got with some of them

And good at sports**

He plays basketball

>muscular men

Not sure if I agree with that - I find that most gym rats miss the mark of being Alpha, and instead are just rude and inconsiderate. Most Alphas tend to be well-dressed gentlemen with a commanding presence in the room.

I will do this.

The goose is loose.

>Don't take anyone's bullshit
this is the most important thing
also friends are really important

>also friends are really important

Not really - You can enter a room full of strangers and notice how people gravitate towards you nonetheless. In a sense, you will make 'friends' wherever you go.

I bet you consider yourself an alpha

Some advice

- Dont make gay jokes that only you will understand
- Dont do cringe shit
- If you arent good at being normie funny you're better off sticking with meaningful conversation
- Dont talk about shit that people dont know about ("hey did u hear about that new anime / do you collect dragon ball cards"

There are Dragon Ball cards?

More advice

- Dont dress with gay brands / anime / vidya IE: Shirt with call of duty on it | shirt with titan anime stuff on it
- Wear mainstream brands, match, and dont have - TOO - fucked up shoes if you dont like buying shoes alot just buy plain white shoes like nikes, so you can wear them with everything

some nice brands: hollister , american eagle, abercrombie and fitch etc

cargo shorts are a good thing to wear in the summer, khaki colored pants are a good thing to wear because they go with everything

here is a cool outfit

Personally I think those pants look kinda gay. Awesome advice though :). Thanks user.

More:

dont wear gay stuff like fedoras / trench coats / leather /

get a haircut that's fresh

REMOV ACNE shower often

i would give more advice but i dont think anyone is listening

I'm listening

I would argue that something like pic related would be more fitting, rather than your cargo short's suggestion. But to each their own.

Alfat man

wearing super formal outfits all the time only works if you have the body and face for it, just like nazi uniforms

alternatively if you dotn want to go with the niggo outfit i posted you can wear casual whiteguy outfit which i will make now

>wearing super formal outfits all the time only works if you have the body and face for it, just like nazi uniforms

This is true, but if you can pull it off, getting your hands on a good suit doesn't have to cost a lot. Anyways, your suggestions are good overall. Keep them coming.

It depends on how fat we're talking.

At some point, Joey Coco Diaz becomes the best you can do. It's better than nothing, but I don't think he gets a shit-ton of pussy either.

generic white guy shorts shirt boat shoes and shades

I'm technically 25 pounds overweight, but I'll beat your ass.

Rings are for faggots. Just saying.

Yeah I think he'sgood friends to with a former NBA player. I wanna say Dennis Rodman

I'm 5'10 and 259 lbs. I'm in the process of losing weight.

jew*
fify

If you're a fat fuck, you can't pull it off.

this is pretty fuckin' white

.t MGTOW

you could probably bulk and be a powerhouse tank top white guy that wears shades and cargos and tank tops

Money.

by this i mean work out and turn your weight into stronk.

what?

That's a Freemason ring, my friend. We do not tolerate faggots.

tru

Sure, John Candy was alpha.

Hard to tell without a picture. You're average size, but you have a gut.

>if you don't see the problem, you *are* that fucking guy

You have no idea how faggy you sound. Get the cock out of your eyes and look around you -- it impresses no one and just shows you're pretentious.

More:

Dont be yourself if your a fag I play alot of steam, and watch anime but none of my normie friends know that, and its the reason I have them is because they think im not a wierdo or something

dont drag out convos that people dont wantt people they will be less inclined to talk to you or avoid you alltogether
to tell when they dont want to talk anymore they will constantly reply with (yeah, mhm, thats cool, cool etc)

And for the reccord: suits and *functional* accessories are manly. Rings and piercings are for insecure faggots.

Pretty much this.

I would add a dose of humble pie. It might not be faire, but you're a fat fuck and you a priori disgust people.

Be a good sport and don't flip out over fat jokes. Nobody likes a fat, irate pussy.

I dress in comfy construction clothes. I had a template but my computer is kill.
Basically work boots, jeans, flannel jacket, and a shirt underneath. Feels good .

that really shouldn't work unless someone is just dumb, grenade pins are actually pretty damn difficult to pull out, you'd have to push the door pretty hard, should know something is up from that

Calling a Freemason ring "faggy" is like calling the LGBT community straight - It just doesn't make any logical sense, and shows how uneducated you are.

dont take shit too seriously unlike what some of these fags say

its good to have a sense of humor if they arent legit bullying you

you dont have to start shit with someone if they're casually joking with you this will make them more inclined to like, bully you or something and they will think you are edgy if you reply to a simple jab with unironically saying "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE, FIGHT ME RIGHT NOW"

dealing with mongoloids:
negros call this "clowning" if you cant clown them back laugh it off and say something like "oh aight, u got it"
if you've got jokes (THAT NORMIES UNDERSTAND) feel free to joke back at the nigga
they go into the format of "WHY YOU LOOK LIKE X- Character, object"

>Ron Jeremy

>logical sense
Why use logical as an adjective to describe "sense"? It just demeans both words.

He's got a 10 inch dick tho

>my god, the saying is true...

Pic related, you forgot this.

Funny guys are more alpha than fit ones. There is a lot of autism in the gym

Congratulations, you might not actually be gay, but you dress as though you were.

Good job! You showed us, all right! I do apologize for calling you a faggot seeing as you're promoting dressing like one.

Nice shit shop.

The guy is literally scandalized that we would think a man wearing a ring (other than a wedding ring) were something gay.

What you know about that infinite score on ninja rope training mission?

>Is it possible for a fat guy to be an Alpha?
Yep, if you can get to Yokozuna you should be fine.

More: how to not be edgy

- Do not take shit overly seriously
- Not every jab has to be taken like a threat to your family
- Dont make dark humor jokes unless everyone else is doing it
- Dont show extensive knowledge in beta subjects (anime, knives, guns, conspiracies, other edgy secret stuff, aliens etc)
- Do not threaten people on someone elses behalf that you do not know / not close to "if you keep poking her, so help me!" especially if the person doing it is obviously joking
- Dont threaten people with violence as a joke, thats super edgy
- ill post more if you need more

addendum

Guns is wishy washy, I mean you can if everyone else is

We've got a good advice thread going on here.

I'll add more on how not to be edgy:

- Cultivate knowledge of mainstream, academic subjects (art history, music science, political science, economics, etc). You don't have to like all of them, but if you're going to have "alternative" tastes, otherwise you'll be labeled a fuckwit.

People don't respect fuckwits.

YLYL: fedora fag edition
user who doesn't post a picture is one of them

More:
About the ring argument

Rings and chains can be good depending on what type of outfit you have on, a chain can look really good on outfits that are not super formal do not spam them

I dont wear rings but If I did i would only wear one

where they go wrong:

Do not wear alot of them

do not wear ridiculous ones (huge super thick chain / un normal material or designs (wooden chain with swords as the link design) (ring that says FNAF on it)

Do not wear them if they signify something, or have meaning
It's only acceptable if it's a reward like if you're a basketball player

also pendants are gay on chains

youtu.be/ZPvB_nbGgZM

The only acceptable ring for a man is a wedding ring. Faggots can get away with more before being degenerate faggots.

One, simple chain is acceptable if you are black.

Bling is also for hoodrats and closet faggots.

Bump

Not the guy you're talking to but it is a big part of being alpha, actually understanding that you now have this certain vibe

Nothing wrong with it, stay humble (and jealous) bro

pulling the pin wouldnt do anything because the spoon wouldnt release

the grenade would just sit there on the wall

Small chains look good on most things that arent really formal

- /fit/ white guys that wear tank tops shorts and shades
- white guys that wear salmon shorts and dress shirts

youtu.be/T4Fy1mwmPR4

This is now a fedora faggot thread.

No, they make you either look pleb or gay.

Let me guess, someone is your family has a beaten down Camaro and drives it while wearing a tank-top?

Stay pleb.

Have you never been to a beach?

It's a nice term for having a huge ego and being confident.

> A delta explaining how to be an alpha

Yeah, knew a guy in college that was a big bear looking motherfucker, chubby, but arms like pythons. Guy was probably six five, three hundred pounds.

Yes, and the men who wear chains are systematically pleb as fuck.

A medal is okay, if you're religious. If not, it's just pretentious (or faggy).

it is until you start abusing whatever image you've obtained for yourself to the point where people know you're being overly aggressive and cocky just because your fat and your life is sad.

If you have to ask you are too socially retarded to ever become one.

> /fit/ white guys that wear tank tops shorts and shades

The type I am referencing

>you can't be serious...

>Caring this much about what other men wear.

Being alpha has little to do with your outfit and more to do with your attitude. That said; You are an insecure faggot.

All of this can be condensed into a simple concept:
Don't try too hard to be special. Be "you" but don't do something specifically because you think it makes you unique.

>wearing a dog tag

lol

>implying these guys dont pull

>insecure
ked of course you're right. Carry on then

Implying they're not faggy as fuck.

This requires money, though. While the suit doesn't necessarily have to be expensive, unless you can afford to get a suit professionally tailored, don't wear one when it isn't necessary. Otherwise you'll look like a retard.

tightly tie string around fat to resemble Popeyes muscles the wear a tight shirt

>wads of cash
>$80 watch
>stay classy

More:

Tbh, you should send a body shot, without face and with shorts or underwear or something to see what you look like before I suggest anything else

>Being alpha has little to do with your outfit and more to do with your attitude. That said;

clothing is a big part of not coming off as a fag

an ugly under dressed fag can get nowhere except friends with guys

---------------

send a pic of how your body is built