Wrist Fedoras

Wrist Fedoras

>literally no need for a wrist watch in the age of cellphones

what if your rideing in the car and cant comfortably, or safely acess your phone

I disagree, it saves you time and effort to not have to pull your phone out. There are situations where pulling out your phone might be frowned upon, but glancing at your wrist wouldn't. Other shit too, I don't wear a watch, but they're useful.

>no clock on the radio

u wot m8?

This thread is dumb and you should feel dumb.

cell phones need electricity, kinetic watch don't need anything and are always with you.
very few of watch owners are diagnosed with autism unlike fedora users, so why exactly you are talking shit about owning a watch I wonder

you stupid faggot watches are classy and respectable. there is no stigma that follows it like fedoras. A nice watch can complete your outfit and tells you time and date among other things. This thread is dildos

>At work and can't use phone during work

>At work and don't want to pull out your phone to look at it because it wastes time

GET A FUCKING JOB

>hands are dirty at work and you don't want to get it on your phone

Disrespectful as fuck to pull out your cellphone when you are at work. A watch makes this possible, but since you are a unemployed fat neck-beard you wouldn't know this.

i agree with you

Wrong.

>he doesn't use a smart watch

you barbarian

you go too far for no reason. Calm down Mr. edgy

kek'd

more like a cellphone is a pocket fedora because people cant go 3 fucking seconds without looking at theirs

I agree with OP to an extent, most people who wear watches don't really need to. A lot of men basically use watches as an excuse to wear jewelry. Unlike with the fedora though, there are plenty of cases where wearing a watch can still be justifiable. Off the top of my head:

1) Anybody who doesn't own a phone for whatever fucking reason is justified in using a watch
2) People who regularly do heavy labor, or who spend extended periods of time outdoors, are better off with watches
3) Anybody who finds themselves in situations where charging a phone is impractical is better off with a watch

etc...

I use one every day as paramedic.

Worst looking watch > best looking fedora

I agree

>2016
>Not understanding that a wristwatch is an accessorie

It's the only acceptable jewelry for man. Watches show your taste and wealth. So like fedoras - you must be able to "pull it off", otherwise you look like 14 something old fedorafag.

>2016
>still can't spell the word accessory

>an excuse to wear jewelry
you say that like it's a bad thing

There's no need for ties either. Or hair. Or underwear. Or tattoos. Yet people wear them all the time.

just like there was no need for your old man to plow what he mistook for a woman all those years ago

>can't use phone during work

Waiting tables isn't a real job fagot.

A fedora is an accessory

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize working at your local McDonalds was considered a "real job"

That isn't either.

A real job is a corporate office where you can come and go as you please and use your cellphone whenever you like. If you aren't allowed to use your phone while at work, you have a stupid name-tag, nothing sorta of crap job and you fail at life.

Lol same fucking here

A real job is what pays the bills and gives your miserable existence meaning.

Learn to spell

I've got a smart watch and it's pretty useful at work when I want to read notifications/change up music without having to take my monster of a phone out.

lol, what did he misspell?

Or it's like the job I have in environmental consulting where carrying excess electronics around like a giant assed phone could interfere with geophysical survey data and equipment calibration

not even going to reply to this fucking bait

the word that most aptly describes you is the word he misspelled

fagot only has one g, moron.

see, this shit, this is why you're a faggot

Fagot is the non-USA/British way to spell it, or if you're German, a bassoon.

Its purely fashion you neckbeard.

you're just cementing your faggotry even further, you bassoon

Cranked it to this in the morning. Is that faggoty enough?

Wrist clocks are really useful. I don't wear one because I broke my wrist a while back and carrying some kind of weight on it causes me pain after a few days. But I can see a lot of times when a wrist clock can be useful, a work meeting when you can't use your phone but you can look at your wrist, while driving instead of pulling out your phone like an idiot, when you're talking with someone and you don't want to seem rude, etc.

As long as you don't act like a faggot bragging about a clock or something like that, wrist clocks are fine in my book.

You're just mad you ca't afford a nice watch. Quit being a bitch OP

I don't wear jewelry, last watch I had was a cool Casio with a calculator my grandma got me in like 3rd or 4th grade. And there are clocks all over at my work, forget about the windows clock on every pc there, there are big round ones hanging on the wall in plain view near all entrances and exits. I try NOT to look at clocks though, makes the shift go by faster for me.
If you like jewelry and need to peacock then enjoy it.

Poorfag spotted