How is it possible to love a girl who has been used by another man?

How is it possible to love a girl who has been used by another man?

No matter how much time you spend together, no matter how many times she says she loves you, no matter how many times she lies about how you are the best sex she has ever had, when you are in an intimate moment, it is soured by the reality that another man marked her before you.

I just don't get it. How can you be happy with another man's leftovers? Not only is it physically revolting, but she has emotional baggage and her sexual preferences were molded by guys she dated before you.

Are you supposed to be happy that she never wants to do anal sex with you because she tried it with Chad and he was too rough on her, turning her off from the experience forever?

What about no deep throating because Tyrone once face fucked her brutally, making her choke and cry, every time she gives you a blowjob, she starts shaking and crying, triggered by the memory of a bad experience?

Why would ANYONE want to forever be in the shadows of another man who basically stole an innocent girl away from you and left you a used shell with parts of his DNA imprinted on her mind, body, and soul?

i would really like to know what motivates you to make those threads? do you get off to it? does it help you cope with the fact you will never be loved? or why?

but what if

you took her virginity parted ways then came back together

what's on her face??

op btfo

glue

rain drops

milk

Women are fucking sluts.

when are you becoming a magician?

White women are spoiled sluts. I bet latinas are different. Humble, smart and hard working, probably cooking at home.

>Humble
Kek, go for it and try yourself. Ya better be rich though

Because im not a fucking autist

>I bet latinas are different. Humble, smart and hard working, probably cooking at home.

AHAHAHA

I don't know about the rest, but Brazilian women are raging feminists and envious of white foreign women.

>this is what virgins actually believe

all women are whores, no exceptions

here in Brazil we call them semen storage

Are you seriously telling me that you're fine with the reality that your future girlfriend/wife, will be a nonvirgin?

Will you be happy with another man's used goods?

Will you love the same face that was covered in another man's cum?

why do you have all these images saved on your computer senpai

Brazilian women are dumb whores OR extremely boring, more so than north american women.

Latinas ARE smart, humble, and hard working.

the only girl I've ever fucked was a girl from mexico and she was everything a woman should be desu.

t. world traveler

>mfw this literally just happened to me

>the only girl I've ever fucked was a girl from mexico

And that gives you enough experience about other women to draw significant conclusions?

To fap. Is there anything wrong with that?

yeah. does only sex with women count?

I'm actually a pretty decent looking guy, lots of women have wanted to fuck me tb h but I didn't want to have anything to do with them.

Ofcourse a lot of other women thought much worse of me but that counts too. Don't need to fuck a women to know she'd be a useless wife.

>It is beta to have sex with a girl who has had sex before

>but it is not beta to remain a virgin and masturbate to women covered in cum

Read the Finn's posts carefully. He isn't talking about beta or not.

I want to lick that sperm off

Being a breeder is a terrible curse

yes, I don't go around assuming evey qt I meet has taking a load on her face,
that being said, if she can't keep her sex life to her self then I want nothing to do with her.

he is projecting user.
cucks tend to do that.

If you read carefully, you will soon notice that he hasn't found her virgin gf yet. And he isn't able to grasp that maybe if you are better than your predecessors your gf has more ambitions to stay with you than a virgin.

What is the way to not be a cuck?

Where can one find a virgin gf?

>What is the way to not be a cuck?
be a fag

>Where can one find a virgin gf?
no such thing these days, unless you like really ugly girls

but i dont like getting aids

Then use a condom and don't have sex with whores.

Come on, anons, let's stop talking about this nonsense. Let's do something productive. There are 18 posters in this thread. Let's all get together and fuck each other in the ass. Sounds like a plan? We will all have sex. If you posted in this thread, your participation is obligatory. R.S.V.P.

>I bet latinas are different.
girls in general are so diverse that i couldn't seriously categorize them into a bunch.
if you're implying there are good girls in here, yeah you're right, a lot of my friends are girls and they all are bro tier.
I know some friends that are still ""saving"" themselves until they marry a man
Most are Catholics, but you're wrong about them being humble, you don't have to be rich or anything but you have to be ""someone"" in life, a major is almost always required, your parents don't have to be divorced and your family has to be something you feel proud of. Being white or gringo doesn't cut it, at this point many mexicans are very used to gringo tourists and we all know that halfof the people that come in here are the scum of their country.

>Let's all get together and fuck each other in the ass

Only the first person who fucks one in the ass is not a cuck then, otherwise you're having sex with used goods boypucci

>roastie can't handle the truth

Why is it that most white males are virgins when they are 30-40 years old while immigrants and white females gets loads of sex?

>Why is it that most white males are virgins when they are 30-40 years old

They're not.

>while immigrants
They don't.

Rape.

true samurai can do simultaneously.
it takes some practice in coordination
but it can be done

Oneitis is a hell of a drug

Just about to mention this before my browser crashed

>YFW you realize that the only non-cucks are virgin NEETs

How long do your bans last?

3 days

don't spamming / ban evading become 30 days?

No idea, I've never done it.
The only bans I've ever had longer than 3 days are when my IP changes over and I find I've been banned several years ago for posting CP.

Well, i would tell you to fuck more woman to adjust the polarity of fucking, but about the cumprimentos other men have put on her... There is not much to do about it, its disgusting, we are ficked

Life isnt fair i guess...

haha u habe mental broblem :DDDD

Its a good point, I don't mind a girl being a little traumatized from childhood though.
Fetishes aka imprints need to be aged like wine.

>loving girls
>pretending they're special princesses
Good luck, even if you find a virgin gf you'll need it.
Good taste.

The guy has a point though.

Are you the same guy that makes those r9k blackpill threads on /fit/? The content is exactly the same eggman

Delet

Every male partner a woman has leaves their DNA in her and influences children she might have when she 'settles down'
Telegony is real.

>"We found that even though the second male sired the offspring, offspring size was determined by what the mother's previous mating partner ate as a maggot,” Dr. Angela Crean, led researcher on the project, explained in the press release. "Our new findings take this to a whole new level — showing a male can also transmit some of his acquired features to offspring sired by other males.”

The researchers are not yet sure about why this phenomenon occurs but believe it may be due to molecules in the seminal fluid of the first mate being absorbed by the female’s immature eggs and then influencing the growth of offspring of a later mate. This finding only adds to the already complicated field of genetics. Scientists are only just beginning to grasp the concept that offspring genetics are influenced by non-genetic factors, such as their parent’s diet. “Our new findings take this to a whole new level,” Crean said.

Explains Prince Harry

Thats just on flies you retard

bags of sand

Dude if women did the same thing to you you'd never have a gf again.

thanks allah i only date little children

I would only care if she is a gigantic slut and is into degenate fetishes

>and her sexual preferences were molded by guys she dated before you.
As was I by my first gf (a real nympho) she had turned me into a capable fucker. In turn I turned a virgin qt into a thristy dick-seeking gril. This is not necessarily a bad thing but GG to the next guy if he's inexperienced.

>Scientists are only just beginning to grasp the concept that offspring genetics are influenced by non-genetic factors, such as their parent’s diet.
>tfw I put my ex on a steady cum diet
Hmm

Or maybe she decided to stop fucking around and settle for the beta for that easy cash/stability

Kek @ cucks that think their gf is with them because they're ""better than their predecessors"

Maybe you should just be less of a loser

allergy season and no one had a tissue

>I bet latinas are different. Humble, smart and hard working, probably cooking at home.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I know Latinas who would sell their soul for white semen

By not being an autist.
t. autist

will OP ever recover?

quality of sex increases the more partners she's had, only dicklet betas want a girl who's a virgin.

enjoy your fucked up wife

>innocent girl
This meme again.

enjoy being a cuck

t. cuckold

Marrying a virgin is worse she's more likely to be curious and want to cheat more.

You're the one who's fucked up, friendo.

you will stay a virgin forever if you think you will find a cute girl over 18 whose pussy hasn't been ravaged by some other guy before

I've popped 3 girls cherries back when I was still a teenager, but now these times are over

>it is soured by the reality that another man marked her before you.

Confirmed for being an insecure virgin.

maybe in belgium where the women are french tier sluts.

This is why pure boyfriends are the future. Do not trust the vaginal jew, you are simply furthering the jewish war machine.

Get a boyfriend or become a slave to the woman.

you're deluded

Or you can live the based life and have one of each.

Seriously who wants a wife with more than 3 sex partners.

What should I tell my children when if they ask me?
"Look, that´s your slut mom."

No wonder the divorce rate is so high and the fertility rate so low

>biscum

literally as worse as the vaginal jew.

OP just got raped

Seriously who will ever love you? That's right no one

HELP ME!!!
I sucked 20 cocks during college, had 10+ ex boyfriends and my beauty is fading away.
I am 30y old and can´t find a man!!!

All good man are gone now!!!!!!!

beta faggot

Again she's less likely to cheat. All you retards who want virgins are the biggest cucks and you don't even realize it

t. roastie

hate to say it, but the german is right. you communist faggots

this, get some fresh air op

enjoy your pure, yet ugly as fuck girlfriend, considering all the decent looking girls past the age of 18 are most likely not virgin anymore ;)

>likely not virgin anymore ;)
that´s just not true.
Girls who take care of themselves are much more attractive in the long term.

other women are just trash at the age of 30+

>wife
>girlfriend
baka