Question: is kissing a child on the lips as a parent fucking weird...

Question: is kissing a child on the lips as a parent fucking weird? My parents never did that shit and I find it incestuous.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MW9220F7SQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I kiss my daughters on the lips sometimes.

there is nothing sexual about it.

they are kids, not sex objects. If I want sex I need to put the kids to bed early while the wife is still willing to put out. Otherwise, it waiting for Sunday morning.

You're fucking weird

It is fine for as long as the child is ok with it. My parents did it and when I became uncomfortable with it at about 9 it stopped. Guess what, it is completely platonic unless YOU put a different meaning on it. Some countries strangers don't kiss, some they kiss once some twice some three times, it is just cultural and really who the fuck cares.

Fuckin creep

Reported

You don't even speak English properly. Fuck out of here, foreign Jared Fogle.

depends on how long the kiss goes for
2seconds = ok
2minutes = incest

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MW9220F7SQc

This is literally fine. They people calling you a creep will walk into a gym shower room and rub shampoo into their balls while making eye contact with another man and talking to him about his girlfriend but make you out to be weird. They probably feel weird telling their parents they love them too.

When I see fuck shit on my news feed like this where kids are kissing parents on the lips, I'm gonna say something about it. You don't kiss your kids on the fucking lips. The head or cheek is fine. Even the tummy if it's a baby. Never the lips.

Nothing wrong with being in a locker room, you insecure microcephalic penis having pussy.

Keep that pedo shit out of my thread.

I missed one 'In' at the start of my second sentence and two commas and I don't speak properly. Plus you wrote 'fuck out of here' yourself. When you write English correctly then come and criticize me you retard.

Nothing sexual in asking your child if they want a kiss and they make a trumpet mouth, its love, noone without kids would understand.

So if you really are near Duck Neck Campground and is a americunt, I can understand your question, everything is fucked up in US of A.

Come to Europe if you want to be free. US of A is only for the brave now, brave enough to get shot or cucked by the police state.

Yes, yes read half the sentence then go off on an aspie rant. That sure as shit showed me.

Fuck the fuck out of here, you autistic European cunt. How's that for you? Much better? Thought so.

Enjoy your Muslims and bombings, faggot

ahh the 70s, you know he was getting blowjobs in the green room from some of them right?

Read the whole thing. Still insecure about your sexuality? Probably got your ass pounded by some dude at Planet Fitness before. That's why you're 150% salty right now.

Weird? Probly
Incestuous? For the vast majority naw

When I was young both my parents kissed me on the lips when saying goodbye, I thought everyone did that...

>is kissing a child on the lips as a parent fucking weird?
Totally normal. My best friend's mom did it with me all the time. Only bad thing was her tongue tasted like cigarettes.

No, it is actually worse, and what makes you think I am European? The fact I can write English correctly doesn't preclude me from being American.

This is pretty pathetic really. Step it up nigga.

>salty
time to leave Sup Forums newfag

Topkek. You win the thread

Nice dubs. Now shut the fuck up, fuckboy

your parents didnt love you, maybe your conception was a accident

What the fuck is wrong with kissing the kids? You have to be a weird autist to not kiss your kids.

Okay, Harvard. Using fancy words to try to confuse people. Not gonna fool me.

woah calm down aspie

Mom didn't know I was going to be born. Didn't think she could have kids and was told she couldn't but I'm here, aren't I?

hahahahahahahahahahhaha

cucks

you cant kiss your parents - something EVERY animal does?

Nuke the western / european world please putin ..just fucking nuke us

pedophiles are fucking immature assholes!

Go make out with your mom, you sick fuck

Not on the lips you commie bastard

ITT:

aspies whos parents didn't love them

Couldn't have said it better

a peck on the lips when you're 5 years old does not equal making out. I can tell you can't tell the difference because you've never fucked or made out with a girl before.

If its a quick peck, its harmless. Anything longer than that is weird.

ITT:
Mommy fetishists who want to fuck their moms

Mine and all my relatives always have until you grow out of it. It's not like a sensual passionate kiss, it's a peck on the lips like a peck on the cheek.

Yes it's weird

Pic related

For a father, kissing your daughter is fine, but not for your son after the age of 2-3. Mom can kiss both for life.

wow you really are upset, were you hugged enough?

Not weird. I was brought up that way. I still give my mom a peck on the lips, but not the old man.

My mom gives me hugs all the time and I'm 24 years old. So yeah no problem there. Also we don't kiss on the fucking lips. I kiss her head since she's in her 60's or cheek. I was raised to never kiss my mother on the lips.

On the lips though, nigga?

>is kissing a child on the lips as a parent fucking weird?
Are the lips above or below the belt?
If below I believe according to law you have to live below the Mason Dixon and have married the child. This is OK because most people marry someone who is in the same grade they are.

its only weird if your dad slips in the tongue

Trips for the fucking win
What about mom?

Above, sir, above. Why don't you have a seat?

\
\
------->

You are right, it's a cultural thing. And the rest of you cunts just step down. Go to a foreign country for a while and your picture of the world will change.
I find it weird to kiss kids on the lips, but that's just my opinion, I guess even mostly the middle European opinion - but the middle European way isn't always the best, oh wait no, it is. So fuck off you fucking weirdo

Hoping this is b8

>When I see fuck shit

Kid, please fucking kill yourself you massive faggot.

I think this is more of a European thing. I'm European and parents kiss their kids on their lips when they are small. If they are like 10 or above it is weird.

>Mom didn't know I was going to be born.
Thin privilege.

Kek

I never kiss my mom, I don't like her to break eye contact when shes fapping me off.

Born March of 92 so how the fuck am I a kid? I bet my beard is longer than yours, child. Are you in summer school, freshman?

I'm dead serious. My mom was told she couldn't have kids and had two children. Myself and my older sister.

Yes but only if the parent and child are of opposite sex and if the kis is sexual in nature and if they are both naked and hugging while laying down with the child on top.

I bet your neckbeard is quite long alright

Oh it is :)

I'm not the guy you were arguing with tho. I just wanted to make a funny joke :(

>I'm dead serious. My mom was told she couldn't have kids and had two children. Myself and my older sister.
I'd get her a different veterinarian, hers doesn't sound like they know what they are talking about.

my dad was told he couldn't have kids too, well he showed them policemen and is in jail now for having a 11 year old

My daughter is nearly 2. I kiss her on the lips. She's my daughter, why should it matter? There's 0% romantic or sexual about it.

You're fucking weird, bro.

try kissing her on the mouth you pervert

I kiss both my son and daughter on the lips all the time. Actually I kiss them all over their faces and head. When you have kids you'll understand.

Get a real computer Macfag

I find it hot

Terrible bait also reported for samefagging.

my dad kissed me on the lips and now i have a fucking lip biting fetish and make guys call me dad.

shes gonna love it too. i cum so hard.

if i wanted sex id just fuck the kid

I kissed both my mom and dad on the lips until I was 18. Never really thought about it my sister did too. Although my brother didn't. Maybe it's a girl thing? Nothing weird. Just a peck as we would say goodbye. Said I love you too.

This is now a thread.

Dude, you killed my sides
you're a fucktard, that's all

If real
>6/10
If troll
>8/10
I kek'd

Damn this guy was involved in sports too, I wonder how many balls he hit into the outfield coaching little league baseball in the locker rooms?