ITT anons post girls they know and others say fucked up ways they'd "use" them. Please reply for reply

ITT anons post girls they know and others say fucked up ways they'd "use" them. Please reply for reply

Another

I would fuck her out in the woods, rip off her clothes and throw her against a tree. I'll eat out her asshole and finger fuck her pussy, and then when she's about to orgasm, I pull my cock out of my pants and drive it into her cunt, throwing her over the edge. I'll fuck her cunt for a bit then switch to her asshole, kissing her neck ass I dump my load in her butt.

I'd hike up her dress and expose her naked lower body to everyone outside, then I would yank off her dress and throw it off the edge, fucking her bare, unprotected cunt. When I'm about to finish, I pull out and she jerks my cock off until I unload off the balcony.

another pic of this neon cutie

I would invite her to a candlelit meal and never call her again.

I would share a 20pc nugget with this user, granted he helped pay for the nuggets.

>Betr show up nigger we goin to hav a gud time

Its called "faggot cuckold thread" you idiot

Fuck yeah.

i would get her in gangbang fill up all her holes and fuck her until her pussy gets red and all guys cum in her

I would lather her up in butter and chase her around calling her a "Hot corn on the cob"

Which hole would you fill?

I would grab her by her hair and throw her into the shower. I would then whip out my cock and force fuck her warm, wet mouth until I nutt down her throat. Then I would turn on the shower and leave her crying under the water, hopefully touching herself a little bit too, in a mixture of fear, trauma, and horniness.

bellybutton with guacamole

Would you dip your nachos in it?

ew no.

I would tell her father, brother, and every other guy she knows about a free glory hole with an awesome bitch that will suck every drop without stopping.
Make her work there and fuck her ass while she sucks off ever guy she knows.
(would love more of her if you have it)

Id throatfuck her with the blinds on that window wide open so her neighbors can watch the whore work

faggot.

I would give her worldly advice.

Would have these two go ass 2 ass in front of all my friends and take turns filling all their holes .

I would take her to a doctor to see about getting her jaw realigned.

I like that idea. Trick her into incest.

I would tie your girls head, arms, and legs together so all that stick up in the air is her small butt and tight pussy. I would keep her in my basement and charge men cheap to deplete their cum inside of her. When she finally gets knocked up, I'll let her free and take her again after she gives birth to do it all over again.

>search for fountain
>no hits

I'm disappointed.

I would stand to one side and advise her that her technique is all wrong and tell her she should not wear jeans when working out.

This is a stupid fucking meme and it needs to stop.

Drop lmao2plate barbell on her back and literally tear her a new asshole.

I would have her with her pants off, and nothing but that blue shirt on (nothing underneath) unbuttoned so her tits are bobbing out. I'll have her lock her legs around me as I hold her up by her ass, then I would have her ride on my cock, bouncing on my dick until I unload in her warm cunt.

Memes don't result in semen donations, gb2school

looks like the kinda girl who'd enjoy her head held while her mouth is used like a pussy, deep, before chaining her to a wall butt facing out, ass flogged before fucked from behind in each hole until unable to stand by herself
or maybe she wouldn't.....but it'd be fun

take that stupid fucking hat off her.

>waaa! waaa!
>I don't like thing!

Go to another thread then.

LMAO I forgot about that...

She would love that, I mean, who are we kidding?

fucked over the hood of the car, grabbing those tits to pull me in, slamming deep having her say she's my whore, my slut, then empty cum over her face, release the move to her friends to see what a good girl she is

So many mouth rapes

exactly, i mean, she looks just the type, and i'm enjoy every second could happily spend days enjoying over again

>>>
fuck her ass and jizz on her glasses

Does anyone have a screenshot or the text of exactly what the quote was?

My Grandmother's nurse at the nursing home. True story.

Fuck off. This is grade A newfag circlejerk cancer and there's 100 of these threads shitting up the place every day.

She's got a great face for cumming on.

so many great mouths to fuck.

I would drug her drink and take her to a warehouse, where a dozen men will use her ass, her mouth, her pussy, and unload their cum all over her body. She'll wake up, drowsy, naked and covered with semen on the side of the highway.

oh yeah she sure does, to be smothered in cum, and great legs too, perfect hair to pull back, titties to slap, along with ass, lots of options with this girl

titfuck her and splooge in her face

This has been around for awhile lurk more dude.

>ruining Sup Forums
Sup Forums is literally only good for random fap material. It's always been the case. Go to a gay meme thread and cry about it.

I would take her to a swingers party and have her entertain every man there in anyway they wanted.
id make sure she gets lots of cream pies and lots of facials and wouldnt let her clean up so shes dripping cum when we leave.
then id drive her to the ghetto and kick her out and leave her for the niggers

This is one of my favorite girls.

I would gather a bunch of older men and make sure her dress gets soaked and covered in cum while she sucked and fucked all the cocks at that party.

After she gets in an argument with her dad on skype, she mutes him, and I yank down her jeans and fuck her ass and cunt, having her stare, smile, and laugh at her horrified father. I would spank her, and call her a slut, and she'll fucking love it, screaming in joy and begging me to knock her up.

another one of her

shed probably enjoy that

More?
I would throat fuck her until I cum and shoot it all over her tits and face.

Take her to a party in that dress
Keep giving her more and more drinks until she is super sloppy.
Take her to the bathroom and fuck every hole.
Leave her laying on the floor and go get a bunch of guys from the party.
Film them using her as roughly as they want and cover her with cum.
Then take her behind the club and dump her for homless to use up for the rest of the night.

She's a cutie. I would make her do housework naked.

shares a dorm with her sister

I would watch her as she showed and when she got out I would bend her over and fuck her tight ass I would than pull out and use her cunt for awhile until I need to cum I would get her on her knees and cum app over her face making her shower agian.more of her?

I'd pay to help her finish her degree in physiotherapy, and then we'd co-train for triathlons and mtb races.

She looks kind of sweet, I'd have her cuddle up under my arm at a public place, like a bar, and have her jerk me off under the table. I'll bust all over her crotch as she kisses me. Then she shakes her ass as she steps out to clean off in the bathroom, smiling to everyone who notices the mess in her lap.

Lost so much cum to this girl.

titfuck her and make her swallow my cum while I slap her face and spit in those big beautiful eyes

I'd make her gag on my cock, slam her on the concrete and then ram that cute little ass until it's a gaping hole

I would fuck them both in front of their dad then. They can both flip off their father and get a thick creampie.

would love to do some gag ball and dog collar shit with her. got anymore pictures?

I would pull her Hair back as I start to use her tight ass as I do so I would slap it making it bright red I would then pull out and ram myself deep into her tight cunt and use her pussy until I need to cum which I would go as deep as I can and shoot my load inside her.she looks like a slut ruff fucked? More?

would facefuck til her face was a teary mess with smeared makeup, fuck her in the ass from behind then on top, long deep and hard in a choke hold, before having her sucking down all the cum i could shoot down into her belly

i would drug her and tie her up in the basement
put an ad on craigslist and have 20 niggers with monster cocks come and gang rape her
when shes ruined and covered in cum and unable to stand and carry her to the car and drive her to her mothers house and leave her on the front door

I would fucking wreck this milf. Have her little shit of a kid run around or whatever as I motorboat her titties and fuck her lubed up ass until I nutted deep in her butt.

Sit her down, let the dog go home, and whip her with the leash. Walk her home in it.

Id have her gag on my cock while I play with her nice tits. Squeezing and pinching her nipples. Shed be so wet that she can't help but finger herself to orgasm as I blow a load in her mouth

Yeah, I have some cosplay with her too.

Does your girl have a shaved head or a real tight ponytail? Would have ecstasy fuck fest with either way.

she's a prof

I would bend her over and slap her ass until she moans in pain I old remove her shorts and panties and pull her hair back and start to fuck her tight ass and cunt until I pull out and cum all over her face.more?

I'd put her legs over her shoulders and fuck her hard, slapping that pretty face, I'd breed her and next time she's rubbing her belly like that there will be a reason

damn... thank you user
have another one

facedown on the bed while I hold her hips and pound her into the mattress. she'd be screaming daddy the entire time I jizz in her pussy

id bend her over the counter and pull her pants down and force myself indside her ass
ass i start fucking her shes begging me to stop but i only fuck her harder
she starts crying as im pulling her hair an remind her shes nothing byt a filthy whore as i cum in her ass

I'd get a toy big enough to make a bump on that cute stomach of hers while I shove it up her ass and while I throat fuck her.

i'll happily take that other pic, your girl is fun to use, enjoy her a lot

I would push her dress up and lift her up onto my thick cock stretching her cunt as she moaned I would use her until I need to cum and I would shoot my load into her cunt making sure that that dress would never fit agian.more

strip her naked and face fuck her
shes gagging and her eyes are running ruining her make up
shes trying to beg me to stop but cant talk
i cum all over her face and take pictures
i post them on her facebook for the whole world to see how much of a slut she is

I would work that body hard for an A.

I would love for this girl to give me a long, sweet back massage. She'll reach between my legs at one point and start stroking my cock from underneath me. I'll turn around and she'll mount me, riding my cock and looking down with her bright blue eyes, hanging her mouth ajar in a happy smile and pulling the cum out from my balls and having me ejaculate right into her unprotected pussy.

more of

anyone?

I would slap her face and tel her to smile when she doesn't I would pick her up and drive her to a bad part of town I would strip her and tie her up I would use her cunt and ass until I cum deep inside her cunt then leave her on the side of the road for anyone in the area to use I drive by later and see 20 guys all trying to fuck her.

her?

I would tug on her hair and bend her over and start to fuck her tight cunt in front of anyone in that room I would pull out and turn her around and choke her as I use her slutty cunt until I cum deep inside her.more?

I want to give her a big hot cum enema and plug her butt up with a plug. Then we'll take her dog for a walk as she moans uncomfortably, Eager to release.

take her to the bathroom at the convention
strip her naked and fuck her on the sink
cum deep in her pussy and impregnate her
take her clothes with me as i walk out so shes forced to walk around naked

Id get her drunk one night and tie her up to the bed. Id make her pretty mouth suck my cock as I finger her asshole. Id use her up and fuck her pussy raw, blowing load after load on her name body

Padlock her ear to a bicycle rack, cut her clothes and beat her to submission. Yank her head hard while cumming deep, and wipe my dick on her other ear.
Break some more ribs.

I would throat fuck her until her slutty makeup smear all over her whore face I would rip her top off and slap her tits around until there red I would then use her tight cunt until I need to cum I would cum all over her face and tits and let her go to whatever party or club she was going to knowING that she has my cum on her.more of her?

Id sneak into her room while she was sleeping and strip her. Then Id slide my dick into her twat and fuck her until she wakes up. She realizes whats going on and loves it like the whore she is. Id hold her arms down to her side and fuck her harder until I cum inside and leave her dripping on the sheets.

I would bend her over and use rip her leggings open and start to fuck her ass until I need to cum.more?

You're Gay. Like flaming gay. Like 5 years from now in NYC on pride day wearing a latex thong, with a ball gag in your mouth and both nipples with chains leading back to your boyfriend. I'm talking a dick in each hand, one in the mouth, two in the ass, and five other guys waiting for their turn.

She would be mad, but would totally do it more than once. I would love to impregnate this bitch.

I would have your girl serve drinks at the gala. Whenever she doesn't move fast enough or messes something up, I'll cut off a piece of her dress. I'll have her body on auction, to be used by the highest bidder. Before the rich man of the night gets his way with her, I'll follow her to the bar, finish off whats left of the dress, and fuck her warm pussy behind the bar for all to see until I nutt in a campaign glass, forcing the concoction down her throat as all the men cheer. Then of course, she's off with her next date.