What other sorts of music do qt gril that work at music stores listen to if they listen to pick related?

What other sorts of music do qt gril that work at music stores listen to if they listen to pick related?

rolo tomassi

Deafheaven maybe? Also that album was shit, user. Be careful

I listened to Deafheaven and quite liked it,
Also, I don't really listen to this sort of music but I found it interesting enough, whats wrong with it?

I was talking about the oathbreaker album.

Thats what I meant to, whats wrong if Oathbreaker?

Alcest

So qt grils have legit taste? Sweet.

I'm someone who isn't a big fan of metal so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

I just found the music to be cheesy. I couldn't take that the singer seriously, I found her voice annoying. Sounds like a shitty generic metalcore band minus the breakdowns.

I dont know yet user, but I met this girl at my local CD store, was browsing the "metal" section for something new, she came by and I was all "You know anything about Oathbreaker, I've heard of them but I dont know what they're like and I have no internet in her" and she was all "They're really good, I've seen them live twice, I don't really know what to compare them with" and I was all "I'll give them and try and tell you what I think" and she was all "Cool, see you around then", you think I have a shot?

I dont really agree, first off, I am fine with "annoying" sounding vocals, I liked La Dispute and Hail the Sun, not much phases me, and I listen to quite a bit of metalcore so I wouldn't call it an accurate example, I think it's close to something more shoegaz-y but with more screaming like in skramz

ROLO TOMASSI, particularly the album "grievances". they even do the same "frontwoman screams her lungs out"-shtick. way too underappreciated in Sup Forums

I can get behind this, it's kinda like hardcore

Black metal bump

That album is a bit shit

Listen to Battle Of Mice

Whats wrong with Oathbreaker?

Shameless rebump, whats wrong with Oathbreaker?

They're not very good, imo. Just not that interesting and DUDE LMAO IT'S A GRILL is a lame gimmick

You probably like black table don't you

Never heard of them, a qt gril recommend them to me and I want her to think I'm cool so she'll like me, what do?

Girls like confidence, not suckup losers. Just tell her what you listen to and take the rejection you deserve

Never listened to this sorta music before, wanted to give it a proper go, I like some of the stuff, and cant wait to never be able to go back to the store she works at