Anyone want to jack off to this slut? Im her beta ex bf she cheated on constantly...

Anyone want to jack off to this slut? Im her beta ex bf she cheated on constantly, apparently she knows I post these threads and thinks im pathetic.

No way.

fappin op. keep dumpin

I wanna see dem boobs

Did she leave shit stains in her panties?

Post her nudes

Amazing, would you fuck the shit out of her anyway if you were a buddy of mine and knew we were togther?

YES FUCK YES. I used to sniff her dirty thongs butt stains every morning and even after she left me Id let myself into her place when she was working.

Oh yeah. Id get in that every time you weren't around. Bet she sucks a good cock

>breaks into ex's apartment to sniff her shit stained thongs.

So .. tell me user .. do u sometimes wonder why she left you?

She does she can deepthroat like its nothing

I'm actually fucking her right now.

If she knows already then post her info.

>OP wont, because lying asshole.

Would love to bang that round ass in front of you..do you mind taking pics of my thick cock stuffed in her holes, stretching her out?

this.

would love to see that cute face gagging on my 10 inch cock.

op is just a fag

I want to see her drool my cum down her chest

It would be hot if you were all over her when you greeted her, like kissing her cheek and rubbing her waist and ass right in front of me. No it would be hot and I would probably save them and jack off to them all the time.

FTW!

Tell me something about her then?

Post her fucking tits already

Yesss shes such a sluttt

YES

Fuck thought I posted this my bad

>she knows I post these threads
Well this fantasy just got real fucking hot.

Wat do

Do you like the way she grinds her ass on me while she's pretending to talk to you?

I miss this trashy ass

FUCK YES FUCK YES

How do these leggings feel

She has an older male roommate I always wondered if he fucks with her thongs when shes gone.

Keep alive