Why are Asian female/white male couples so pathetic?

Why are Asian female/white male couples so pathetic?
youtu.be/Y7K-WFDJDQY
youtu.be/MDIAKWa8oQw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qbNzpK5zpno
youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY
youtube.com/watch?v=pmEib5KaVyo
youtu.be/96xe0xwtHFQ
youtu.be/lQAYbYSNAsA
youtu.be/cGbE0L2zWbc
youtu.be/g93eNydmnLE
online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/knives.pdf
youtu.be/gcaGuJHpiEk
youtu.be/i8LtfGYjJ4A
blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2014/02/is-it-legal-to-carry-a-sword-in-public.html
youtu.be/OwU0cXnMNps
youtube.com/watch?v=u1FL4KgmAcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that her dad?

too beta for white women

GOTTA

Nope it's her boyfriend
youtu.be/qbNzpK5zpno

She looks like forty three year old martian in her generically exagerated, yet uninspired, "lolita clothing" desu.

Oh god

What about asian female/ Spanish male?

Is that supposed to be a pepe? I can't tell if I should add it to my collection or not.

add him

Nah I think it's her daddy

Second video is an advertisement RIEEEE

I like it. It's nice to see that they're clearly inlove with each other.

What the fuck is wrong with whites

HE FUCKING GIVES HER ANTIBIOTICS RIEEEE

bruh, lemme get that smug Rothko for this.

how bout ur Reclining Pepe series?

GET A GOOK

>tfw you realise your cousin you haven't heard from since you were six that lives in Japan as an English teacher with Jap wife and kids is probably a mega-weeb

>tfw my collection is too big to sort.

CHI

I watched that morning routine video, and the american guy is the most cringy one in my opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY

imagine this is your son

Holy shit, I've cringed.
I thought being alone is a sign of autism, but this looks much, much more autistic. It's like they're roleplaying 24/7.

Morning Musume has some good songs, but why would you do that?

Chi?

This is bizarre

When I was in Japan I realized normal looking whites are always with ugly japanese girls. I guess they don't know how easy it is to fuck great looking girls in Japan

W T F ???

>tfw my cousin I haven't seen for more than a decade is now a weeb cosplay designer and she is banking big bucks off Amerifats and chinks alike

she is ugly as fuck………

>tfw not white or black
>tfw i'll never be looked down upon because my asian girlfriend

these are the people talking about taking your women kenji, guys exactly like him

>Mexicans

youtube.com/watch?v=pmEib5KaVyo

so is he

cunt wtf
this shit actually made me uncomfortable

youtu.be/96xe0xwtHFQ

Imagine this is your son

Cringy, and she's quite ugly for a Japanese girl too.

I've been working at a resort or a year now and I've only seen one I could be proud of, he was an older guy, definitely let himself go in recent years, but he didn't give a shit about anything. She always referred to him as daddy, she was always dressed like a slut, he'd tell her to shut the fuck up if she interrupted him, etc. On time she jokingly asked him for $100, the mother fucker turned to her and said "You ask me for money again and your ass is on the next plane back home" it was fucking amazing to watch.
Every other time I'd seen one of these couples it was some limp wristed beta and a FOTB, usually from China.

You thought that was autistic?

youtu.be/lQAYbYSNAsA

You can see the pain in grandpa's eyes.
He's trying to be nice and hide it, but you can still see it. His soul is bleeding.

>for a Japanese girl

That's average

They're usually ugly

dude yellow fever lmao they're so pure and wholesome lmao

youtu.be/cGbE0L2zWbc

Why are americans so autistic?

White Americans*

>for a japanese girl

hmmm

SHALL

oof

its in their genes

Couples like this are how we get more supreme gentleman
halfu girls are cute but theres usually brain problems

>>>freedom

its like a horrible sitcom, autistic 40 year old woman who pretends she is a preteen and a closeted pedofile who doesn't comprehend the differences between daughter and girlfriend

>halfu girls are cute
they aren't tho

they literally always look uglier than normal white women. why would you want gooky eyes and flat noses and round fetus face genes?

need third nuke there

How old is she really?

lmfao, so based

>quora

at least this fag is handsome to me
wouldgaysex desu

what, he looks like a rat

Do you think they're wrong? Are you gonna look it up yourself? No? Then stfu.

They appear more youthful, typically have slender, lithe bodies and from my experience grab the best of both without the sjw garbage or trashiness

This is the most autistic weeb I've ever seen, forget white americans, black americans are way worse

youtu.be/g93eNydmnLE

I know one such couple and they seem pretty normal and well adjusted desu

The new Blade movie looks sick

My girlfriend is Chinese at the same college and her English is pretty shit. All I did was ask her for her number. She's 20.

I took her virginity and have been fucking her ever since, ~1 month now. She let's me lick her ass and fuck her mouth, got to cum on her face once so far. Even shot a load twice inside her without a condom and she bought the Plan B. I did it because she's a virgin with no diseases and I wouldn't ever get the chance to cum inside a pussy without a rubber.

Funny thing is she bought me expensive designer clothing for Christmas when I never asked for anything.

Really makes you think doesn't it?

shit man

>hapa girls
>not rabid leftists

online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/knives.pdf
>Knives are clearly among the “arms” which are protected by the Second Amendment.

People who wrote this have a little better qualifications than "lives in Brandon, FL."

makes you appreciate the taser, these days it would just take two cops to tase him until he stopped moving long enough to pull the sword away

You're a piece of shit.

Who are you quoting
Your sjw is young white women crying about white privilege on social media

i watched a few more videos from her channel. she is an immigrant from china apparently

Fucking white cunt

White girls love big asian cock more

I even asked about her roommates and friends were virgins and she said yes. They're all around 18-20yo. It's just a culture thing.

I'm Mestizo.

youtu.be/gcaGuJHpiEk

Billions of Mexican girls crave big Korean cock after they all got a taste of k pop

Mexican manlets can't compete

>Knives
Good to know. Keep digging.

I don't give a fuck lel, I'm American, race and nationality don't mean shit to us if you have all the cultures in the world in every city

>As a Second Amendment issue, the knife/sword distinction is not particularly important. If one is protected by the Second Amendment, so is the other. (Just as handguns and long guns are both Second Amendment arms.) So while this Article concentrates on knives, most of the analysis applies equally to swords.

>dab hurricane

youtu.be/i8LtfGYjJ4A

heh

It mostly comes down to states but "while it may be legal in some specific circumstances, carrying a sword in public is typically illegal."

blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2014/02/is-it-legal-to-carry-a-sword-in-public.html

What if this was your son?

youtu.be/OwU0cXnMNps

youtube.com/watch?v=u1FL4KgmAcc

She made him look ten times better with look 3 though

lmao she son'd him so hard.
>stupid engineer nobody cares about your degree

Thanks guys, this thread cured my yellow fever

I know a Chinese girl p good looking yet im seriously turned off by asians tho. I could fuck her but i don't want to lose my v to a gook. She's nice and all, but too naive and clueless like real asian girls tend to be. Idk man. Friends tell me I should, but my gut says no

What do?

Too true.

This. Right wing weebs are retarded and delusional.

Give her to me you fucking cuckold.

She went as a minion for Halloween m8. From 1-10, her English is like 4-5. She's also lanky, taller than me.

>She's also lanky, taller than me.
LOL

>Chinese
>Met her at college
That's why she was so easy to get with. Engineering majors are all autistic.

She's like 6'2, m8.

>you'll never have a gf with daddy issues that dress femenine and cosplays just for you

white people are just bunch of pussies
slav man would never be that beta