Why didn't anyone tell me Armond reviewed Civil War?

Why didn't anyone tell me Armond reviewed Civil War?

nationalreview.com/article/435036/captain-america-superheroes-dumbed-down?target=author&tid=1152026

based gaynigger of truth

Because he knows he can shit on it, and he finally realised what all marvel fans have and that is Superhero movies are flicks enjoyable flicks they aren't supposed to be bullshit pretentious grimdark fests and Armond faggot realised it

Because it's a random fat nigger?

>Despite the supergeeks’ arguing either against working for the restrictive capitalist government or for their own sense of doing right and correcting injustice, the fact is, nothing here has gravitas. Civil War is politics as adolescents misperceive social/global crisis. This has been going on for so long (ever since Hollywood realized the bounty to be had in cajoling comic-book culture’s ready audience; since, say, the 1978 Superman film, then 1989’s Batman) that, by now, the brainwashing is complete. The trivializing has grabbed such hold that when a genuine pop artist like Zack Snyder deepens comics lore into visionary, moral art (the profound Man of Steel and Batman v Superman), many fanboys, and critics, react with anger, resentment — and ignorance.

>a genuine pop artist like Zack Snyder deepens comics lore into visionary, moral art (the profound Man of Steel and Batman v Superman),

> as the offensively named Black Panther, a pseudo-African potentate who possesses suspiciously feline/feminine powers of vengeance. Black comics fans are an immediate target of Marvel Studios’ exploitation. Note the scene where Black Widow, played by the white, ultra-sexy Johansson, is confronted by Black Panther’s aide, a Nubian queen with fore and aft protrusions and powerful swagger. She threatens Black Widow: “Move or you will be moved!”

>Without Zack Snyder’s visual wit, Marvel’s tedious, hackneyed formula costs this film’s political allegory its metaphorical heft.

Based

Can he ever be wrong?

>Why didn't anyone tell me Armond reviewed Civil War?
sorry i was on vacation, just got back

>many fanboys, and critics, react with anger, resentment — and ignorance.
hey does he lurk on Sup Forums ? seems like he does.

>the offensively named Black Panther
he knows panther's from the 60s and named after an all-black tank regiment, doesn't he?

He should be glad he's not called by his original name Coal Tiger.

He will always be king of Sup Forums

even in the context of the book he's named himself for the animal native to Wakanda also real black panthers actually do have dark skin under their fur, like Polar bears

He doesn't care. The review is shitty clickbait.

This nigger is so bombastic. I fucking hate him. Capeshit wars aside because I don't give a fuck about that I really just wish he would fuck off. His contrarianism is so pathetic. And his overly verbatim reviews read like a fucking teenager with a thesaurus.

Pathetic.

>Sup Forums's king is a nigger

I knew this board was full of cucks and pedos.

>And his overly verbatim reviews read like a fucking teenager with a thesaurus.

Hmmm, where have I seen that style before I wonder?

t. marvelcuck

so what's the point of trashing the movie for not portraying international politics realistically when the movie has actual movie problems, like stopping and starting every 5 minutes to fellate the MCU instead of telling one coherent story?

why bother writing so many words to say 'Superhero Movie Portrays UN Weapons Regulations Innacurately'

>Adam Sandler’s comedies are not “dumb fun,” maybe that’s why they’re not in critics’ favor. Sandler’s hilarious new film Jack and Jill (in which he portrays both male and female fraternal twins), brings to mind the great line that Ernst Lubitsch’s classic 1946 female plumber comedy Cluny Brown “upset people who didn‘t like to admit they have plumbing.”
>In Jack and Jill, Sandler looks at sibling rivalry without that acrid love of dysfunction so popular on TV and Broadway. It’s obvious that Los Angeles ad exec Jack and his hefty, homely, still unmarried sister Jill who visits from New York will mend their rift but the fun is in watching the healing process. The film’s comedy (as in coach potato behavior) shows the depths of kinship–similarities siblings can’t help sharing but learn to accept in themselves. And Sandler’s always protective–as when Jack insults Jill but warns “I can say that because I’m her twin.”

>Adam Sandler’s comedies are not “dumb fun,”
That's literally what they are though.

>Oh my God, this guy actually liked Jack and Jill, let's see what he said

Clickbait whore.

Get out tourist

Armond White's entire career is clickbait.

No shit. That's why no reputable publication will have him and metacritic/rotten tomatoes won't count his reviews.

The reviews which he only ever releases a week or two after every other critic so he knows which way he's going to go.

He opinion is completely useless.

Armond White is the only black person who makes holier-than-thou redditors go "fucking nigger", it will never not be hilarious

You people are the worst..

yet RT counts reviews from like that one bitch who bashed Civil War. her review literally started with "they start off in Tuscany" (they didn't), the middle was literally reviewing characters and what they did in past movies, and in the end she said "please be gentle I am a delicate flower"

if they take in shit like that they can take in Armond, who is at least a much better troll/contrarian then that fatass.

Disney viral marketers working overtime.

DC asshurt in denial loser working overtime.

t. DCuck

Do u get paid per post or per hour

t. Autistic DCuck