8/5: Titan FC 40 - Cavalcante vs Assuncao
8/6: UFC FN 92 - Rodriguez vs Caceres
8/13: Brace 42 - Murphy vs Alchin
8/20: UFC 202 - Diaz vs McGregor 2
8/27: UFC on Fox 21 - Pettis vs Oliveira
9/10: UFC 203 - Miocic vs Overeem

Previous thread: News:

>JDS wants Bork
mmajunkie.com/2016/07/brock-lesnar-seriously-considering-another-fight-junior-dos-santos-says-hes-available

>DC doesn't care if the crowd boos
mmafighting.com/2016/7/10/12138718/daniel-cormier-wont-pay-attention-to-crowd-boos-anymore

>Sage's glass immune system struck again ahead of UFC 200
mmafighting.com/2016/7/10/12138168/sage-northcutt-admits-he-was-hospitalized-for-staph-during-his-ufc

Free fights:

youtube.com/watch?v=KkkJbd2UoY4
youtube.com/watch?v=lQM9Afb-ZWw

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/alleged-32-million-ufc-pirate-speaks-out-140507/
nypost.com/2014/04/30/ufc-web-pirate-owes-32m-for-stealing-live-mma-events/
youtu.be/t4j0o0b4jcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping for fuck soccer

Brendan Schaub is a god

1st for based Krazy Horse

who

>had to work last night
>recorded prelims
>turn them on right now
>fucking MLB game

Man the UFC just couldnt catch a break this event.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Bork could fuck up JDS. Old man Junior would get taken down and beaten on, and his chin is already deleted.

divegrass to /asp/ when

kys

Why are soccer memes so forced and unfunny?

>/heem/ in charge of archival defense

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSSSUUUUUUUUUU

can't be worse than big brown shit and faggot piana

report and hide tsu posts

what tha fuck are you

see
clearly you haven't spent 10 minutes in this shit general at any point in the last year

are all the mandrama fans gone?

see a post that replied to you...

soccer needs to be put in /asp/

Those are shit memes but they stay confined to /heem/

lol I know what an idiot

TTTTTSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUU

it honestly makes me angry that such a terrible sport is so popular throughout the world
literally any other sport would be infinitely better if it had the level of popular support and publicity soccer does

>Belize
did you learn english or spanish first

What happened to the previous thread?

Football spam heemed it

soccer faggots spammed so many threads that it got pruned

It makes me angry that such a terrible sport is the most popular here.
Match of the Day is fine because it's all the best bits, but watching a full game is shit 99% of the time.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>dat armbar escape
>dat grit and heart
How did you react when northcutt completely redeemed himself?

I was pretty impressed

He just need to improve his fight IQ, he was winning the stand up easily but for some reason he decide to start shooting and grappling in the 2nd and 3rd

After the last three events, what fights do you want to see, /heem/ ?

Personally, I'd like to see Aldo vs McGregor again at 145 (assuming the potato can get there again)

JJ vs winner of KK and Thug Rose (though I think JJ would slaughter Rose at this point)

Alvarez vs Be Careful

Brock vs Cain rematch

Edgar vs a 6-10 LW

Rousey vs ANYONE - I know I am going to catch shit for this, but 'prime' Rousey's judo made for very intriguing matchups. I would like to see her at a good camp with a tuneup fight. At this point, Nunes looks like she would actually kill Hogda though
>second question
>second question

Who blew it the worst this weekend? Sadly my vote goes to Hunt. He looked OK wrestling against the fence but couldn't convert it into offense

People will still find a reason to hate him, because they want one
They ignore the fact that Barberena was much better than they thought he was to make Sage look like a can and don't recognize that he does have serious skill on the feet because of his bad ground game
If he was anyone else, people would like him much more

>when you win because your opponent didnt want to break your arm

>Brock vs Cain rematch

Nah

>Fucking WWE beat UFC clean
you can't make this shit up

It was a heavyweight fight it doesn't count, wait for cm cuck

Can someone supply me with a pic of Miesha's face all bloodied up from last night? I can't for the life of me find it and I'm trying to make memes

Agree with your WSW matchup
Khabib should beat someone else in the top 5 before getting a shot imo
Brock doesn't deserve Cain, he could fight Browne or someone at the bottom of the top 15

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Keep posting lads, we need to ride out the initial wave of soccer spam

When you ask for an easy match-up and you actually blow it

Reminder

What a goof that guy is

>floor seats to watch fight
Please tell me somebody caught his reaction on camera

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>when you win because your opponent is a dirty gypsy who doesn't know how to properly apply an armbar
dirty nigger never posted the ticket. it was all a ruse to get people betting for miesha so that he could make $$$ betting on nunes.

this
it would make my day

>no ticket

Anyone else think the new fight kits are a huge improvement?

You don't think people would get hype for Cain vs Bork?

>big rematch
>both just put down big strikers
>winner gets HW title shot
>WhiteAndJacked's mic skills

Could do 800K buys easily

>I been watchin' da Brook fight last night, he beat on Mark bad boi....I saw Marks fourhead and I said sheeeeeeeit....I wanna fight Brok, but if I can't den it's all good, UFC might nut wan it....it is what it is...

They still look like shit. And who the fuck wears Reebok in 2016?

Here
The colors looked good and added much needed variety

Khabib vs Ferguson. Khabib beat a literally who, and Ferguson is about to do the same.

Frankie vs Dillashaw.

I don't deny it would sell well, but matchmaking shouldn't just be about buys
This isn't the WWE, it's an actual sport

Bullshit. BJJ is a great community but every competitor I've rolled with would break a bone in competition and they know it. It's part of the competition culture

>sweden talking about fighting

Oh I guess it makes sense now...

Conor vs Diaz 3 will happen on the december card

upvote and bookmark this post

Definitely now the Americans have the worse version of the uniform

WWE or real sport it doesn't matter, because the goal is the same, money.

>dat mustard yellow

Was ufc 200 doomed from the start?

>when you practise BJJ and think its fighting
lmao so hard

I could see the UFC doing this
Brock-Lewis is essentially the same matchup Brock-Hunt was on paper, except Lewis would probably be more active and has more reach than Hunt

I agree it's a sport. That's why this match is great. You could put some up-and-coming-who's that the casuals don't know to get exposure.

You build up your HW division, since it's arguably the weakest.

You legitimize either Cain or Brock's title aspirations (idk if brock wants the title but Cain certainly does)

alavanca

It started good, up to the Aldo vs Edgar fight it was a good card, then it went a bit stale.

>I defender me self

We British now

No, it went to shit in the Cat zingano fight that should have been the fight pass opener

>when you deny that we are talking about martial arts competition

Do you guys even have sports in Sweden? Or are you too busy coming up with new Ikea designs between bouts of sucking Somalian cock?

>The White and Jacked Beast vs The Black Beast
I'd buy it

He better have been lying

Anyone got the video of Cerrone calling DC a fag?

Also don't really understand why that word triggers so many people, it's been in use for probably a decade now

I'd like Cerrone but he talked a bit of shit about my boy Khabib

this
fuck sweden

>I didn't like DC vs Silva
>I didn't like Bork vs Hunt

>for probably a decade now
>a decade

>citizen of worlds fattest nation asking if other nations even have sports
oh wowh, dont try that racist bullshit either, you still have a black president.

There were a lot of moments of inactivity during the Bork/Hunt fight. Brock seemed really cautious of Mark's hands, enough to really not engage with him in the striking department at all really

The early prelims were extra spicy
The FS1 prelims were JUST (expect for Kelvin putting the final nail in the coffin that is the Hendricks meme)
The Main Card just okay. Cain was great. The Aldo/Edgar fight was good, but not a crowd pleaser. Old man Silva fighting DC was trash. Seeing that Bork wasn't a complete failure was pretty neat.

It was okay till that point, but then
>womens MMA headliner

DC vs Silva was ok. The striking exchanges stopped it from being a truly awful fight.
I was bored as fuck during Bork vs Hunt, mostly just because it came right after DC vs Silva. If it had actually been the main event I'd probably look at it more favorably.

I only started hearing it about 10 years ago when I got to middle school

It's 2016, 2006 doesn't sound that far off does it? It was all the rage in COD games on Xbox Live and the first Modern Warfare released in 2007

I liked Gomi. But after seeing his attitude and the way he acted this weekend and leading up to 200 fuck him. I'm glad Miller destroyed him. He's such a douchebag. Never beat anyone notable either. Can't wait for him to get cut.

What'd he do?

is Mark Hunt one dimensional?

DOES MARK HUNT LOOK LIKE A FUCKING LINE TO YOU

mild smile

we called each other fags growing up in the 70s

>it's a European acts like all Americans are fat episode

Americans are 'obese' because we play football and lift.

I'm sitting around 10% bodyfat. Your turn.

torrentfreak.com/alleged-32-million-ufc-pirate-speaks-out-140507/
nypost.com/2014/04/30/ufc-web-pirate-owes-32m-for-stealing-live-mma-events/

>Late last month UFC parent company Zuffa filed a lawsuit in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York targeting Steven A. Messina from New York, someone they believe to be the combat sports releaser ‘Secludedly’. The news was broken by the New York Post who reported that the 27-year-old lives in his parent’s basement, but on the day of the news they knew an awful lot more than Messina did.

>Messina, who says he suffers from a range of psychiatric conditions including agoraphobia, panic, anxiety and bipolar disorders, claims to rarely go outside and spent an entire four-year unbroken stretch in his New York bedroom. Add to that an arthritic spine and a herniated stomach, he hasn’t been able to work for three years. When PayPal froze his account he was cut off from his medication.

>“It’s always the one you love the most that can hurt you the most. I love the UFC. I love MMA. I want the world to know of it and acknowledge it as a legitimate sport and I want it to be famous. I don’t want myself to be famous. That’s an oxymoron for me, don’t you think? An agoraphobe seeking attention? I want to be left alone and continue living my horrible life with what little I have, and that’s my family and MMA.”

>“I did not, will not, never did, never will, ever make money off of another’s work, and that’s that,” Messina says. “Also, [to the New York Post] I do not live in a god damn basement. Leave my basement out of this! It’s done nothing to you!”

Which /heem/ personality do you think based MESSI is?
my money is on Predictioncuck

I see you're sitting, because you look like you're 5'6''

Oh right, it's not a word I heard much here at all.

Queer was more up our street ;^)

it was a shit joke
I apologise to everyone

lmao

SMEAR THE QUEER

Is Mark Hunt a one dimensional fighter?

GET THE FUCK IN HERE
youtu.be/t4j0o0b4jcU
youtu.be/t4j0o0b4jcU
youtu.be/t4j0o0b4jcU
youtu.be/t4j0o0b4jcU

WE