Long ass country

What do you think of Chile? What do you know about the country?

Chilenos weones culiaos cochinos conchesumares weones chorizos delicaos del shoro fomes perros longis reculiaos

You didnt even try

has cute traps

Argentina is better

They are ok, the same thing with southern cone.

Pinochet was based.

someone from there i had literally gone on one date with me asked me to marry them to get us citizenship. this confused me as he was a blonde blue eyed jew.

kek
Typical of jews

that's a true jew

Been there a year ago. Punta Arenas and Puerto Natales. I loved there so much! First trip I did to another country that far from here. First time I felt safe too..
Lovely people, nice fish, breathtaking landscapes, and had snow in summer lol
Going to be back there, I promise. Such a lovely place desu

Fucking bad country. I hate it. It's like a bad copy of Argentina. Peru food is better. Chile before the 90' was a real shit.

t. mapuche culiao

Chileans are known as traitors of Latin America, they want to be like a anglo country, they want to be racially germanic, but they are fucking blacks mapuches, they don't have enough trophies in football too. They envy us in everything.

t. Argie

>¡JoJola soy german!
God i hate the guy, how is he so popular
and why is your country so long
southern corn in general seems like the best part of SA

We buy electronic shit there so they are ok. For now

>Holasoygerman
He is shit

>Why your country so long
Because we rekt peru/bolivia

>southern corn best part of SA
kek

1.7 millions argentinians expected this summer
You guys have it real bad

We love you

At least they have money...

Are electronics expensive en Argentina? what are some precios for ejemplo ?
>kek
whats so funny ? isn't the southern cone the better part of south america? i wouldnt be able to stand the hotness in the other parts desu

If you know how to keep finances then you shouldn't have problems with money

Hmmm I like it

I love you guys
We should genocide bolivians together

cmon bruh, all latin america is shit bro, even the southern cone.

Yeah, it is
But it's not really comparable with actual developed countries
Plus the first 4 regions in this country are hot too (actual deserts)

i love (you)

We would love to ally paraguay and argentina for invade bolivia.
Think, Chile would have the resources, paraguay would have exit to the sea and Argentina would not have more Bolivians. everyone happy.

How the fuck would Paraguay gain an exit to the sea?

i heard from some spaniards that live there and they are OK, they can actually get a "laburo"
its probably not that bad if you live in a good area in a good city right? i mean it almost seems like you're exxagerating, at least you have a decent percentage of young people

I was joking. I know the SA southern cone is the best SA. Yes i know a lot of spaniards who are in chile and they are fascinated (taking into account that they are in Latin America).

thats funny because a few days ago I met a spaniard guy who has lived here for about 3 years and he only spoke shit about chile and how much he wanted to return to his employless country

I would you want to invade bolivia retard.

Sácale la chucha wn

Just give them a slice of desert you fuckers

el qliao era hueco y era de mallorca, seguramente no pudo conseguir pene y se le irrito el hoyo

shut up fucking beaner

Oesí la mayoría de los españoles que vienen son colas wn
Mátate picante qlio dejaste pasao a primera generación con zapatos facho pobre