Does Sup Forums know any good tier viking-related movies?

Does Sup Forums know any good tier viking-related movies?

bump

>Pathfinder
>13th Warrior
>Hammer of the Gods
Decent movies

Pathfinder was uttershit...

Conan the he Barbarian/Destroyer isn't Viking but it's badass. 13th warrior is okay except for cunt in boots, LOTR basically norse mythology. There's a show on netflix that's looking pretty good but I don't have faith in anything. Anybody seen Pathfinder?

Hammer of the gods, eh? Thanks user.

yes all gaups movies are shit
from a norwegian

>I can't enjoy movies due to my superior intellect
Pathfinder wasn't utter shit. It was a meh movie, but it doesn't fail at anything. So that makes it a decent Viking movie. Same as Hammer of the Gods, it's nothing special but it doesn't fail at anything.

Beowulf, the animated one. Doesn't really follow the saga true, but it's a pretty good flic

Not a movie, but a god-tier TV show, it's on Netflix too. Vikings.

It had different opinions, but everything's worth a shot, right?

latest seasons have been meh, too much forced diversity

>god-tier
It's not bad, but definately not god-tier

the one with grendels hot mum?

at least they didnt have black vikings lol

Awesome movie

Slow story but crazy atmosphere

Outlander was pretty good.
Main actor is kinda dopey, but supporting cast is fucking great and totally saves it.

It's a viking-sci/fi combo. Advanced alien dude crash lands in year 1200 Norway along with an alien hellhound that looks fucking awesome and they to kill it with swords and shit.

Sorry to have offended you with my intellect... I don't even know what it has to do with this topic

Check this op

or just watch beowulf, it was pretty decent

theres a swedish series from 2007 called Arn: tempelriddaren not really viking but still

FREE BRADY!!

only thing good is the boobs