Ask a 15 year old who gets 2 hours of sleep things

Ask a 15 year old who gets 2 hours of sleep things.

what kinda music you like?

2 hours of sleep, and you don't consider yourself lucky?

underage b&

inb4 b&

Sixteen years old here. Sleep just like an hour. Why the fuck you can't sleep well?

Shave off that pubic hair if you can't grow a real beard, don't do it.

MODS

also underage b&

Are we supposed to care?

Do you like to sleep?

If you only get 2 hours of sleep each night, you're probably suffering from a chemical imbalance.

Op here. I get heavy anxiety in the night therefore leading to no sleep. Currently prescribed xanex but it wont help me.

You're all teenage faggots

Where's the Mods? Get these kids outta here

Second this. Underage b&

show your birth certificate then wuss

Anything really, not so much rap though. More of the old rock stuff like metalica and such.

Let me guess.

Your dad is forcing you to play a sport/sports that you absolutely hate, and has you practicing and playing up to 6 sometimes 7 days a week, and in doing so you barely have any fucking time for school work, much less a social life and the stress is slowly destroying you inside until it eventually devours your entire soul to cause you to shut down completely right?

Going to tell you what I wished someone told me. You need to quit that shit now. Today. Fuck the consequences, fuck the anger, fuck it all; it will completely ruin your life.

anyway, forgot to say: OP b&

grown ass man who works 16 hours a day, 6 days a week and then has to clean, do the washing, shopping, etc etc on my day off

>tl;dr, grow a fucking pair

No not really, just want to talk to people. :)

None of that is true. My dad left me when I was 8.

MODS

>sleep things
wtf is a "sleep thing"?

>grown ass man
I'm young, I'm not supposed to be doing this.

probably because your a shitskin little twerp

Ban yourself and shave your fucking spicstache, that thing looks disgusting.

translation

>I'm a loser so I'm going to compensate by starting a narrative that I'm really a big tough guy because I work as a wage slave at job meant for teenagers, to protect my fragile ego from confronting the fact that I'm a fuck up and if I died literally today no one would care, and some other monkey would come in to replace me immediately because my life amounts to absolute no lasting on anything much less the world

I meant ask me things, not sleep things. My apologies.

Wow threads like this make me think how many of u faggots on Sup Forums are actually underage

You realise this board is 18+ right?
Mods take care of this fucking faggot please

None of thats true, Im not depressed. I'm living life to the fullest

gtfo. Sup Forums is for retarded faggots who are 18 and up. dont worry, I'm sure youll still be a retard and a faggot in a few years.

b&, sage

Okay, have fun dude.

Leave the boy alone.
Isn't Sup Forums made for anyone?
It has never been great, but it's fucking good when you need to talk about shit that bothers you.

Why is Sup Forums full of assholes?

>not getting a trap to do the cleaning washing shopping and cooking
beta wage cuck.

You, I like you.

kys

MODS MODS MODS

No u