Fuck I bet her asshole smells good and her pussy taste like candy. Please can we get a Katy perry thread

Fuck I bet her asshole smells good and her pussy taste like candy. Please can we get a Katy perry thread...

No. Please don't...

Her asshole would smell like shit you fucklord

Agreed. She would never have to sit on a toilet again bc I would suck the turds right out of her asshole

Not as long as it's clean. Which I'm sure it's bleached and always squeaky clean.

How about when she is shitting?

Of course I wouldn't lick it while she's shitting but if it's Katy perry of course I'd watch her and maybe jack the doodle stick. Then piss on her asshole to wash it off

am i the only one who thinks she's gross?
that fucking lipstick

>her pussy taste like candy
>shit neckbeards say

Wipe it off her lips with your dick

How could you think she's gross hahaha

she's a goddess

bigger version

Cute butt cheeks

I'll bet not. She used to fuck Russell Brand and John Mayer.

>Fuck I bet her asshole smells good and her pussy taste like candy
Hers probably not, but Smurfette’s – who knows.

No... She isn't a goddess...

hell yeah, wish i could be buried under that ass

I bet her dead body would feel good to fuck. Watching her big juicy lifeless tits jiggle and drool run out of her mouth while I dig my thumbs into her eye sockets.

I want to see her open her ass and fart

Yes she is

Edge Lord

Damn that pussy looks beat up

obivously not her

Quick is it safe to use a buttplug without an enema or something first. Sorry never done butt stuff ,bought a buttplug today and man am I horny please help

I love her too but shes not a goddess

N-no, she isn't a goddess...

Just shit before you use it you'll be fine. I've fucked a few girls in the ass and never pulled out dirty. If I would have I wouldn't be here right now. Cause I would have killed her then myself. So yeah......shit.....then fuck away

Scarlett Johansson and Katy Perry are clearly goddess tier

Yes

She is m8

Agree with you so much right now. And this girl

Only if you live in the US, man. I, however, live in Italy, and I see chicks sexier than Katy Perry just walking down the street.

N-no, ScarJo and Katy are n-not goddesses... I mean, they're not even t-that hot...

indeed

how can you argue with trips and double dubs?

Stop

she's above god tier imo

Go and suck a dick faggot because I know that's what you like

Do you think Katy perry pussy farts? And if she did do you think she would ruin the mood by laughing? Also her armpits are so sexy

Yesssssss

yes, you're the only homosexual in this thread

Fuck I bet her asshole smells like farts, and her pussy tastes like the leftover water after boiling cheap hotdogs combined with brewers yeast.
>fixed that for you OP

XD

/Thread.

although, you're not the only faggot in this thread
it's full of them

No one likes shit. But when it comes from a hot girl its arousing.
Someone posted girls shitting in webms and I kid you not every one of then shat way bigger and nastier than me. Like they were all long logs

I bet Katy shits long logs but I wouldnt mind fucking her right after even when she hasn't wiped.

plenty of horny girls there changrlz.jimdo.com

All I know about Katy Perry is that John Mayer got tired of fucking her.

Idk what it is about Katy...the fact that she's famous or that she's so hot. But I would do nasty things to her. I would actually get turned on by hearing her fart or grunt as she cums. If she posted real nudes I'd die

should i dump my folder fulled with katy perry fakes?

Yes!!! Even though they're fake...I look at it as real just not legit. Cause I'm pretty sure that's what it looks like

k

Exactly the same. I'd be her slave. And I'm not even into that with girls that are not famous. But I'd be a slave all day for celebs

You ain't gonna shit like the girls in those webms unless you get your boi pussy pounded for a good couple months daily 3 times a day. Those girls are a little low on the tire tread when it comes to their assholes.
How do you not understand this, faggot?

fucking pleb.

"whatever you say m'lady"

how fucking retarded do you have to be to exalt someone to the status of royalty because they have a good singing career?

our celebrity culture is a self imposed plebeianism.

>slave
No. Just... No. Not for Katy

post tributes faggots

Yep. If she told me to clean her sweaty armpits and ass and pussy after the gym I would sprint to it. There's just something about the "unknown" about celebrities I guess that bring that out in us

MOAR!

If I could buy her I'd do all the nasty things then stab her belly

Diamonds

You know you want to...

Why can't I review webms on an iPad?

I'd even lick her slit clean after she peed. Have kik ?

Zooey dechanel is the discount store version