Sup Forums what is this thing on my dick? It's hard but moves around when pushed...

Sup Forums what is this thing on my dick? It's hard but moves around when pushed, it's been there for a long ass time but I've never had it looked at. Never changed shape, position, or anthing. Always looked like that.

It's a man eating parasite from oompaloompa x-666 you need to hang yourself to kill it before its too late!

Cut it open and find out

Pimple

Defin hard is it hard like a pimple or is it as hard as a small pebble or rock

I had something very similar and essentially from what I have gathered its either varicose veins or somethings thats very like it I cant remember its been awhile. For me mine went away from jerking off over the course of a couple years from when it first appeared. Id google more along these regards.

Pimple or small cyst. Pop that shit and fap with whatever comes out.

probably a cyst, if it doesnt burn or itch or produce it's not an sti or anything. Eventually you'll have to drain it though.
a sterile sewing need into the center from an angle will do it, and you really shouldn't feel it at all as long as you don't push through to the tissue below it. If you go to the doctor, it's what he'll do. Then hit it with antibiotic and a bandaid till the gap heals up. Very similar to the way a medium-sized spider bite is handled

>sterile sewing needle

Yeah. What's wrong?

Alien implant.

it was an edit, that's all

Ah, I didn't even catch the mistake the first time

me either, evidently.

OP should do this and take a picture, but when someone on Sup Forums tells you to stick a needle in your dick, it doesn't often happen. Even when it's sound advice.

mfw mine tourned out to be hpv

good luck OP hope it's nothing, I got infected by my first and only partner

that doesn't exactly look like hpv. hpv tends to protrude, rather than create surface tension.

that's actually huge fetish for some

kek, yeah, but he doesnt need to go all the way through the dick

well, mine looked like that and I had to get laser treatment, it was located in a different spot though

it might not be the standard look and there are some other things that look similar (Fordyce spots), I just ended up fucked, hopefully it's not OPs case but if I were him I'd get tested anyways

yeah, was just doing some reading and it seems rare that hpv would show up in just one growth, it's usually small clusters

>It's thursday night, wife is at work, and I'm home alone discussing hpv with user
>Ifuckedupsomewhere.bmp

mine did and that's why I ignored it for the longest time, I tested positive and had the biggest depression of my life

I blamed the girl hard and she just kept crying with the I'm sorry, I love you so much kind of thing, I feel bad for how harsh I was on her but at the time it seemed like end of the world, end of chances of ever having kid or wife or fucking anyone because I would always be afraid of spreading it

that sucks, but if people can get on with everything carrying the herp derp, I'm sure it'll be alright man.