Superhero films that also focuses on the protagonists alter ego are generally better...

Superhero films that also focuses on the protagonists alter ego are generally better. This is why Marvel's movies are so good, while the DCverse is still rubbish. It's also why Ant-Man was so disappointing.

>It's also why Ant-Man was so disappointing.
But there were multiple scenes where they focus on Scott's relationship with his daughter.

No capeshit joint is good.

Kill yourself.

>I'm a gigantic faggot, please rub cocks all over my face

ftfy for you

Then why do people hate Iron Man 3?

Checkmate atheists.

I know that answer is shit taste, but still.

Just as a basic plot driving force though.

There was the "please leave your daughter's birthday scene" and then the ending. Am I missing any?
And I didn't feel like we got to really see discount Ant-Man (I genuinely can't remember his characters name) just dealing with personal problems, it's always about the burglary, or training, or the heist.

but the Nolan movies focused more on Bruce Wayne then Batman
and MoS was all about Clark and very little about Superman

So you didn't watch Ant-Man.

Ant-Man is soulless soft-ripoff of Iron Man

>Generally
Of course it takes more to make a good film, but it instantly makes the characters more relatable.

Are you still buttmad that people considere BvS better than CW bro?

You really are retarded. Literally the whole movie is about getting his daughter back. Its the classic story about the protagonist who is down on his luck, reaches a low point and gets the girl and his daughter in the end.

Nolan's Batman focuses a lot on Bruce Wayne, yes, and those are great. Same with old Batman and Superman.
And in MoS, minus a couple of scenes of Clark as a kid, he is always doing Superman stuff, saving people and finding out his identity, even if he isn't wearing his costume.

I don't think anyone is buttmad that a vast minority prefers BvS to Civil War, especially seeing as how they're not even a vocal minorty.

>There was the "please leave your daughter's birthday scene"

I feel like I've seen this scene in half a dozen movies now.

>Am I missing any?

There were a couple scenes of his family at dinner, several conversations with the love interest about his daughter, I'm pretty sure that at least one other character used his daughter as motivation to get him to do something, the whole reason he stole the suit in the first place was because he needed money to pay child support and see his daughter....

She's just a plot mechanic, he never interacts with here. There's a brief scene where he gets fired, other then that we never get to know him as a person living his life. My point is that in most good superhero movies we see the protagonist balance their personal life and their crime fighting.
>Being this much in denial
Also, Civil War was okay, nothing special

Because Paltrow a shit

Do people hate IM3? I personally liked it.

Yeah, there's a very loud minority of neckbeards who unironically think it's the worst MCU movie and throw a shitfit whenever it's brought up.

>NOT MUH MANDARIN
>THERE'S A LITTLE KID
>NOT ENOUGH TIME IN THE SUIT
>BAAAH PEPPER KILLS THE VILLAIN AT THE END OF THE FIGHT

Stupid, autistic shit most of which completely misses the point of the movie.

what's the point? DUDE I'M IRON MAN WITHOUT THE SUIT??

XD lol'd at you kid

I'll go out on a dime and say that child actor is the one in a million who is okay to watch, and I see now, you mean it's comic book nerds who don't like the deviation from the comics and the stronk woman.

Thor 2 is easily the worst MCU film.

>Thor 2 is easily the worst MCU film.

It was better than Thor 1 babe.

Pretty much.

Though personally I think Iron Man 2 is the worst MCU Movie. Not even based Sam Rockwell could save it.