So tell me Sup Forums

So tell me Sup Forums.
How is heroin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too good

youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s

honestly dont get all the hype and praise about it..i tried smoking that shit once and all i did was throw up constantly while being high...whoop de doo big fucking deal...

I've had 3 friends die just this year. It's not worth it.

try injecting that shit next time

Obviously it's fun or else all the retarded fucking dipshits out there wouldn't be doing it. I suppose bashing your head against a brick wall would be fun after a while too. Just as fucking smart.

it's great

what a stupid faggot you are suppose to shoot it up....

no thanks..my curiosity is gone ..i'll just stick to weed

Perty gud m8
Mexicans are producing some high quality tarr nowadays
Feelsgudmang

no dickless you can snort it you can smoke it and you can shoot it..you clueless bastard

I been using heroin for years, never shot it up, always snorted or dissolved in water and shot up nose, 9/10
Shooting makes u an addict 4 lyf m8

yeah..and all the other methods dont make you an addict

So all I have to do is not shoot it?
Gonna get me some H.

try mixing it with cocaine when shooting up..it helps you not get addicted

Smoked it a couple of times. Absolutely incredible. Would never inject though.

Imagine a job where you have to stand up all day. Flipping burgers. Whatever. You know how your feet feel at the end of a shift? Yeah. Now imagine that your whole life has been one long standing on your feet shift of fast food work or whatever. What does that first shot of Heroin feel like? It feels like you finally get to sit down.

Thanks user.
Now I can be high as fuck all the time without having to worry about getting addicted.

This is pretty accurate actually. Stealing it.

Agreed. Shits fucking gay. Snort speed or something actually worth feeling like shit.

also in case you experience a slight headache when you come off the heroin/coke high..use some xanax to get rid of it,,xanax is also harmless,,and remember..always hydrate with coffe and as much energy drinks as you can..to keep you alert and healthy

>speed
Get a proper job and buy some proper drugs you savage.

sooo all you maddafakes are just too ''cool'' for weed? like weed dont do it for you no more? yall need a more manly high? faggots

I'm in NH and I get fairly good stuff from MA. east coast brown is actually yellow-white and you either blow it or inject it.
Honestly I love the stuff, it makes just about anything enjoyable or at least make you content in situations of boredom and stuff like that.
If you intend on doing it, NEVER do it more than 2 days in a row and NEVER shoot it up. If you shoot up youre basically addicted on the spot from what I've been told. I've only ever snorted it and I'm going to keep it that way lol.
.08gs is a good dose for a good buzz, no nodding, and no nausea.

>doing heroin to be cool

Weed is boring as fuck after you've been smoking it a few years. I'd smoke weed to watch a movie, I'd take heroin to feel like my soul was riding a Pegasus through space.

Okay, this is good. I might take some notes for future reference.
I heard on on another thread that a head ache is just an itchy brain. Could I not just cure it with a DeWalt and my finger nail?

>Weed is boring
learn to weed ..youre doing something wrong...

i use sand paper

Yeah, it's called smoking it for ten years. Not saying it isnt ok sometimes but the whole 'weed is da best thing evar XDDDD' meme needs to die.