Do u like his performance in gotham as dr hugo strange?

do u like his performance in gotham as dr hugo strange?
pretty funny like when they went to mr freeze in the eskimo outfit

For some reason I love his voice.

Much like a real shrink it's very calming and reassuring. I hope Mrs Peabody doesn't die, she's a great sidekick.

That fake chinstrap is horrific. Azn here, we can't grow that shit, wish they would've gone for the goatee if they were going all muh diversity anyway

>we can't grow that shit,

YOU cant grow that shit

What the fuck is his problem?

He's fucking awesome. Him and Fries made this season worth watching.

He's Hugo Strange. The glasses and mutton chops/beard are his signature look.

I've known a few shrinks, they are about as crazy as Strange is. Only 1 of them is actually caring for the patient. The rest just view it as a job and those people are a bit psychopathic.

I remember people were bitching about Fries but I liked the new interpretation, especially the way they handled Nora.

He sounds a bit like Hugo from Arkham city imo

idiot

>not masuka

why

Yea, fuck them. Meechum is a good actor, and the entire Fries arc was very well done. Especially when you consider it's a Bruno Heller show.

Because BD Wong's voice is superior when it comes to playing Hugo Strange.

>grow
>implying its not a follicle injection

Why is nobody complaining about yellow-washing characters?

At least it not black

It still looks bad. Look at the picture posted. It's much fuller. Wong's looks like he peels some tape off the back of it before putting it on.

I do like him though.

He interprets the character perfectly, theres no problem with a talented actor doing his job

the only digusting race-changes are when the new actor is incompetent, or the role's race is an important part of the character, (Thor) or the race-mixing is blatant pandering. And we all know this

in other words, anyone complaining about "asian strange" is not a real white person, they're just a race baiter

It doesn't feel as cheap. BD Wong being more established helps with that. AFAIK, the creators aren't going on about raceswapping to get more young nonwhite actors on television.

One thing I've observed from vidya, is that if you make a main character a strong female, people will love her. If you go out of the way to point out your main character is a strong female who don't need no man, everyone will hate her. It's the difference between assumed artistic/casting choices and forced diversity for the sake of diversity.

The one problem with Dr. Strange is how they're using him to explain too many backstories. I don't think it's a problem yet, but "character died, Strange brought them back to life with a wacky implanted memory, now they're a super villain" could get old quickly.

He's pretty good. Believable.