Headphone appreciation thread

Headphone appreciation thread
Just got these cans and they're quite good, noise cancelling is superb, and i don't even need to activate the bass boost. Battery also has proven to last quite long.
Post your cans Sup Forums

bamf

I want some wireless headphones that are good at noise cancelling for wearing around the house so I don't have to listen to my annoying as fuck neighbours.

What made you choose this particular model OP?

Tits or gtfo!

I was actually looking for these, which were a cheaper model but there weren't any. I didnt really pick them specifically because of the noise cancelling but for other reasons, I was tired of breaking the jacks so I wanted something wireless, but that could nonetheless work with a cable. And i wanted a headband, not those faggy sporty ones

bumping

I had those and i didn't realize how much they fucking sucked until they broke and I got the audio-technica ath-m50x. The mdr-xb950bt have shit isolation, no highs or mids, and the base is so muddy. Get a different pair of headphones user, you'll be glad you did.

Pick your flavor

AT M70x.

Point taken. I will whenever I am able to afford them, m8

Last one on the right

Got these a couple months ago and their really good for me because I sit at home and write a lot of the time so they stay comfy for hours.

That's the ones I have.

Good taste f a m

these are the headphones you homos need

Decently comfy. Bass is unreal.

because it's fake and distorted?

LMFAO

Ultrasone Edition 5 Closed-Back Headphones are the best out there anons. Nothing else even comes close.

Fuck off Ben

>closed-back

i call b8

I use these, they're good enough

>Good all rounders
>No amp needed
>Very clean sound
>Open
>Under $500

Best cans I've ever owned.

>paying $500 for shitty cans
>not investing that money in a soundsystem

Are the Plantronics BackBeat Pro any good?
If not, can someone recommend some good ~150€ ones?

$5000 for those. Pick w/time stamp or I'm calling bullshit.

I just bought the Monster HD Clarity Bluetooth headphones and they sound fantastic if you want wireless earbuds

Sound true II? If so I have the same ones, great sound for a decent price

Sound great. Unbeatable for the price. The only reason I sent them back was the ear cups are round not oval and they became uncomfortable after an hour or so.
Using these now. The're good and got em refurb from amazon. I'll upgrade to either Sennheiser momentun over ear or Sony MDR-1abt. Leaning toward the sennheiser.
Anons needing noise canceling have not choice other than QC35. All other nc are BTFO.

Bose QuietComfort 35 my dude

VMODA M 100
BOW THAT ASS DOWN

Audio Technica ATH-M50X and X2 by jaybird

sauce? ?

Prob gonna get some m50x's too

Had these. NC was disappointing and couldn't hear shit on my bike bc of the wind. Pretty comfy and good sound though.

I have the Sol Republic Tracks (pic related) and they're pretty great. I also have the Deck speaker by them and if you're looking for a Bluetooth speaker, the Sol Republic Deck is the only way to go. It's down to about $30 now and it seriously gets about as loud as a car stereo without distorting the audio. Great bass and pretty cool features too.