Hey Sup Forums i want to create a pill that when you swallow it you basically learn a other language i know this sounds...

Hey Sup Forums i want to create a pill that when you swallow it you basically learn a other language i know this sounds retarded but this is what i'm soley dedicated to so where would i be able to learn or study to how to do this? I just graduated high school and i'm 18

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qORYO0atB6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should probably find a school that has good chemistry and linguistics departments. Somewhere like MIT would work.

You want to learn genetics as it relates to skill.

Insect communications and behavior for example.

I suggest you study AI.

are you actually retarded?

Yep, I remember the first time I had a highdea. Where have the years gone...

>i know this sounds retarded but this is what i'm soley dedicated to

You sound retarded, just like the idea.

Try this OP

Already exists bro, it's called ecstasy.

Rude
Isn't this how all great ideas start off they sound retarded?

If you do that op will never be a fag again

Youd probably wanna focus on neuroplasticity and childhood development.

Kids are the best at learning language because their brain is so malleable. Figure out how to achieve high plasticity in settled brains.

And it would be protein therapy not "a pill"

>50 years from now
>user actually creates pill to learn language
>people call him retarded
>people make fun of him
>some day user
>mfw

Oh thank god, I've been eating one page a day, and digesting the material is just so tedious . Finally someone is gonna come by and make things easier by condensing it.

we'll all be ded by then m8

Maybe work on a pill that makes your English fucking understandable first

This is actually impossible

The only language people should be speaking is English. It is the language of the fucking future.

Clearly not you though, nice filthy frank meme summerfreind

Crazy idea, but if done, would change the world. You would need excellent neurological knowledge and solid chemistry/math as well as funding (assuming you are of average wealth). I have little understanding of the brain, but I would imagine you would first need to understand how memories are stored, and somehow build / program your pill to program the brain. If the brain likes binary code through organics, you could use an electrical chip which releases said organics in a sequence to program the brain. I have no idea if that's possible, but figured I'd throw it out there. Good luck, this post grabbed my attention.

we'll see OP a newfag

The only reason this sounds retarded is because it makes no sense.

The language center of your brain doesn't just suddenly make thousands of new connections; it takes time and effort to do this.

What you might want to look into, and what might actually help you, is finding a way to accelerate the connections made while also accelerating the standard "pruning" process made for "bad" connections.

Essentially, I'm telling you to go into neurochemistry. Biochemistry and chemical biology are two great fields to start with.

Also, if you can tell how to accelerate the connection-making process in the brain productively, you'll benefit pretty much unilaterally, because everything from videogames to languages to sciences to athletics are affected by brain connections and the speed at which the connections are formed and pruned.

Autism is supposedly caused by a lack of connection "pruning," too, so figuring out how that works would also do some incredible things.

Would like to pick this as my main on middline.

First of all, you must discover and decrypt the way our brain saves information and accesses it. Once you understand how the brain encrypts information and learn to read every bit of knowledge in a person's brain, instead of making progress on mind reading and manipulation in order to gain an unlimited amount of money from governments all over the world, you will for some reason find a way to make brain encrypt data by swallowing a pill (instead of electromagnetic signals n' stuff), then you will copy the data that is present in those who know that particular language and copy it to the pill that somehow the ingestion system will transfer directly to the brain instantly.

Put nanobots in a pill. These nanobots will connect to your vocal chords and your brain. They'll be programmed to translate words you speak as you say them, and words you hear as you hear them. Your English will come out as French, their French will sound like English in your head

>The only reason this sounds retarded is because it makes no sense

wow

The human body dosnt function as a cartoon bra that's impossible.

If memories are stored on encoded carbon cylinders in neurons it's impossible.

If memories are quantum information it's impossible

If memories are coded in proteins in neurons it's impossible.

You need to encode the data directly into the brain, anything to take oraly will not be able to do that fam.

The idea is 5th grade retardation.

This

If you could actually make this work (which you can't and therefore wont), there would be much better things to encode into the brain than languages ffs.

Well it doesn't. The brain makes connections based on what it needs to learn and how the neural pathways are currently structured.

If you create a situation where new pathways are formed more easily, then you might be able to amplify the effects of learning in general.

However, as I said in the post to which you responded, lack of proper pruning supposedly is what leads to autism; if you can figure out a way to amplify the connection process and simultaneously keep the pruning process working at a rate that allows retention of skills but disallows autistic development, you have created a drug very similar in many senses to the drug in Limitless.

well if you get massive head trauma then you can sometimes wake up with the knowledge of a differant language so maybe if you design a giant hammer and hit yourself with it youl learn every language therte is to know, google it

It doesn't work that way, you fucking moron. How the fuck would a pill be able send information to and create memories in your brain, let alone specific ones that make you know an entire language? This idea makes no sense, you're an idiot.

Oh fuck bro, if u can create a pill that can control human brain, then alot of shits gonna change. Like
>Wife can't cheat or cuck u anymore cos u can program her to tell the truth
>Ur kids now don't need school cos they only need that pill
>Every now faggots,gays,traps can be program to be a man again
>Every captured nigga can't lie about their stealing past

/thread

Hogwarts

> Let's use a pill

So you've predetermined the delivery method without any scientific understanding of how the process may work.....

>Hey guys, I want to go to mars in a rowboat
>btw I know nothing and I'm in highschool so this
>definitely has a good chance of working

In that case, the language I wanna be able to speak is Japanese. Wanna watch anime and jav without subtitle, it would be great to live there too.

Kill yourself weeaboo faggot

are you baiting?

Once i read about a case of a woman that had a car accident and when she woke up she knew how to speak german.
Maybe you can get a lead on how to make this if you can get to know wich part if the brain controls the leguage center, i think nueropsicology can teach you that. Not shure is a pill can do the trick but maybe cirgury will.
There are many apps and gadgets that do the translation for you, and maybe inventing a world tranlater that actualy translete like a person and not like a retarded nigger you can furfil you dream.

Good luck whit that annon

And remember. You didn't get this.info from tito.

Hay op, your idea does seem a bit off base but that's how it is with most great ideas. That being said

1. Learn about anatomy digestion and distribution of resources in the body
2. Learn as much neurology as possible
3. Learn linguistics and how it effects the brain
Lastly and most importantly learn about neural plasticity

OP LISTEN UP
You might not believe me but I'm actually researching something similar (protein synthesis on active brain cells coded into neurons). It would be incredibly hard to do this idea with pills but what I was thinking was something different. We are on the same path though however I'd advise for you to go into linguistics and neurology. We are the type of people who will change the world user, don't let the other anons here discourage you.

I don't think there is any chemical combination out there that will make your brain instantly learn a language. The only way I can imagine anything of that kind is a brain implant e.g. a chip that has a language stored on it and is attached to the part of the brain that stores your capability of communicating.

nanomites

It would be infinitely easier to convince the entire world to just speak the same language than to create this impossible sci-fi bullshit pill. Even if you figured out how exactly the brain stores and absorbs information (which would already be a Nobel prize worthy discovery) and how to "beam" specific information to the brain, why would you waste your time figuring out how to make it into pill form that somehow manages to sends the information to your brain after being digested (which is probably impossible anyway), and not something that actually makes sense, like electromagnetic signals? Either way, this pill would be extremely impractical and giant waste of time and resources or downright impossible. Stop watching so much sci-fi, faggot.

You might check in "another dimension", I s'pose..

youtube.com/watch?v=qORYO0atB6g

Op here thanks

The government already has pills that control your brain, they use them in Guantanamo and secret military applications. They thought I was a spy once and after chasing me for days they gave me this chip-pill and I spouted all my sexual abuse history but not about the Ukrainian nuclear waste or whatever and they studied me for like two weeks to see why the pill didn't work until they realized I wasn't a spy lol. Seriously, fuck the government.

how much bath salts have you smoked in the past few weeks?

None I just have paranoid schizophrenia and think most conspiracy theories are true, just wanted OP to know his shit sounds exactly like my shit.

Hopefully